Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys going to stay put until the end of the day? Or take a chance and go about your day? I'd hate to miss the live reading of the verdict.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 5m 5 minutes ago
We don't know if the jury is doing lunch or deliberating so we are waiting to see if they leave #jodiarias

Just did a quick interview for Tammy and I said I think it's possible they could give her life instead of death because of Nurmi pointing to the fact that there was something different and stressing that Travis had issues that he didn't deal with and that using their common sense they can see there was domestic violencein their relationship.

I have to say this isn't the thought I believed you'd have....

In case anyone missed it:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Verdict watch began 11:45am MST. #jodiarias

:seeya: Is there a "Verdict Watch Clock" anywhere ?

I remember HLN had one for past trials -- but since they did not really cover this re-trial, they probably won't have one.

Any of the tweeters have one ?

TIA !

?????????Must be reading that last part wrong!!! Common sense says that she was abused by him???!!

I think Ziggy is saying that's what Nurmi stressed in his closing. At least that's how I read it.

Wish somebody could alert me thru text or something when the verdict is in. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 5m 5 minutes ago
We don't know if the jury is doing lunch or deliberating so we are waiting to see if they leave #jodiarias

Maybe have lunch brought in so can deliberate

Trial Days – Jodi Arias Retrial – Jurors present

(most respectfully (snipped)

*Jurors present 142:00 hrs in 17 weeks trial to date – (74:00 hrs since Dec 18th)

Thank You so much for doing this, it was indeed a labor of love for us all.

So in reality, this mess should have taken 6-8 weeks TOPS!. No way IF Sherry ran an efficient courtroom and a little planning, the jurors wouldn't have been free by the original 12-18-2014 date. I think the County ought to send her the bulk of the bill, for the extra 2 months. MOO

I know past jurors had sandwiches brought in to the deliberation room. Perhaps these jurors will be anxious to get at it as well and do the same! ~fingers crossed~

Ziggy, thank you!!!!

I remember your saying you were thinking about going back for your JD & celebrating with you when you graduated.
For your work in the courtroom today, you are hereby proclaimed Websleuth of the Month!

OK, Honorable Mention & a big thanks to everyone who has been posting tweets. And AZ & other experts.

You all brought the action to us. We are forever grateful!

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 30s 30 seconds ago
#JodiArias grabs a huge stack of papers, looks over at family, exits the court room - #JodiArias
Why does she get to take her coloring with her??? Confiscate it, she doesn't need it anymore.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago
Now let's see if they stay to deliberate today or wait until tomorrow. Jeff Gold thinks they will have a verdict today. I say next week.
So Kiefer, as you did in the guilty phase are you going to publish online which juror is the foreman (during deliberations when no one should know that fact) and then quickly delete it? :facepalm:

:seeya: I say tomorrow - Thursday ... but yes, Friday at the latest !

I bet a lot of them have already made up their minds, but imagine with such a big decision, need to confer with each other and share their findings/reasons and at least one night to sleep on it. I am guessing Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79