Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mention of Aunt Sue in several different places hints that perhaps she may be testifying/testifibbing for Arias??? Do we know this?? TIA

That is the area of law he practices. He defends child molesters and rapist. He wanted off this case because he had/was opening his new law practice. so they pay him extra on top of his public defender. I've heard twenty five hundred a day is what they get.

google him, he;s proud to be known ad Jodi's attonery

So annoyed that he and JW pretty much got rich because of this trial. So undeserved.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 45s 45 seconds ago

PS. We're sizzling. Nurmi requested another side bar.

This is low.

I'm getting mad now. FYI this would not be allowed in Canada - you would have to have a Mormon Bishop testify to anything religious, not the investigating detective, no matter his faith.

Unless one has just learned about the 'birds and bees' why would this sex talk be interesting or shocking? It's beyond lame. B-O-R-I-N-G.

Proabably asking why the heck the defense forced them to listen to something so boring and what it has to do with her sentencing?

Because according to Nurmi, Travis was the love of her life...and I'm guessing- why would she kill someone she was "crazy" about if she wasn't mentally ill?

Travis and his Dad:

When I see this photo it rips my heart out.:(

I think Travis one day had his family photos laying on his bed showing him when he was a little boy and this evil evil evil woman has taken this photo and made it something evil. I honestly think she got the pedophilia idea from this very photo.

He may have been even showing them to her one day. I doubt Travis had many photos of himself and all of his family when he was younger since his mom and dad was living in tents at times.

So something near and dear and precious to him she tries to make it into something evil and ugly like she is.

And I have always wondered why Arias thought this up. In everything else she takes what she really does or thinks and tries to make it into someone else's thoughts.

Imo, Arias has deep dark depraved secrets of her own. Something that would make her mind go in the gutter.

It even makes me wonder if she may have abused young children when no one was around.

I am sorry, I know this is nothing but speculation on my part, but I have always thought she is a woman who hides behind a mask and hides what really is in her mind and thoughts. Imo, during her life she has done more than slaughter Travis.

JMO of course.

Unless one has just learned about the 'birds and bees' why would this sex talk be interesting or shocking? It's beyond lame. B-O-R-I-N-G.

And being a young jury some of them may have had phone sex and are thinking ok and what is the issue here.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is asking for a read back on the **** question lol #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

Nurmi apparently won the sizzle sidebar smack down -

Flores has to answer **** on face question. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Flores attempts to say, "I think they both said things..." Nurmi pitches a fit.

"OBJECTION: UNRESPONSIVE." #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: We are looking at Travis's Mormon garments and Nurmi is stating don't you have to be temple worthy to wear them #jodiarias #3tvarias

And I seem to remember JA had told TA she was thinking about going to the bishop and telling all. He'd lose his priesthood status and any chance of marrying a devout Mormon girl for some time. Jodi used that threat as an awe dangling over his head, ready to drop if he ever cut all ties imo.

@TrialDiariesJ: Detective Flores responds neither party was following the laws of chastity #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- Would the LDS approve of talking about shooting **** on a girls face...objection! Sidebar #jodiarias #ThisIsSoNurmi

Thoroughly disgusting. I'd say more but I'm going to sit on my hands for a while.

I really am not fond of Judge Stephens, I don't like how she handles things.

From JEG:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 25s 25 seconds ago

#JodiArias Det Flores being used as an LDS expert now

From DGC:

:dunno: Is Det F even an LDS member ?

THANKS !

And WHAT in the hello does this have to do with CMJA and the DP ?

:gaah:

If AZlawyer is present, WHY is JSS allowing this line of questioning? This is not the guilt phase of the trial. This doesn't do anything to show there is a mitigating factor for Jodi. I really do NOT respect this judge at all.

So she killed him because he did not practice his Mormon faith, but Jodi did? What a piece of crap.

I don't like that question. Anyways it's a sextape. Such language is normal. Would it have been better if he had said ejaculate? Eyeroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3