Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi ask Det. Flores if Mesa PD analyzed the sex tape. He said they did not #jodiarias #3tvarias

I think the pedo lie only hurts JA, but who else can testify to her supposed childhood abuse by both parents?

That's probably going to be Aunt Sue's job.

Perhaps Nurmi has some question for him like "on that tape, did it sound like Travis didn't want Jodi around?"

Maybe, but that would be soooooo irrelevant. Bordering on blaming the victim for not understanding he was dealing with a sociopathic cold blooded dispicable murderer.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- Did Mr. Alexander act like he didn't want to talk to #JodiArias on phone call?- Det. Flores ..NO #3tvarias

Good call, AZLawyer!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 30 seconds ago

Nurmi discussing sex tape w/Flores.

Asks if TA ever says he wants to get off the phone. Answer: No. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Det Flores is being asked about the bullet again if it's hollow point. Flores says he'd need a ballistic report to comment on it #jodiarias

????? Why this emphasis?

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- Did Travis refer to people as aholes? Flores..Yes. #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Did Travis say he wanted to beat down Abe..Flores-Something like that #jodiarias #3tvarias

I don't get this line of questioning. We know Travis enjoyed the sex with Jodi. But that was pretty much it.

I don't guess their dog will be around to testify right?

No, Jodi kicked Doggyboy , he disappeared never to be seen again. She was mad because she had to pick up Carl's dirty diapers out of the yard. She said he moved a few feet when she did.

I don't get this line of questioning. We know Travis enjoyed the sex with Jodi. But that was pretty much it.

Yep and she's already been convicted of his murder so I don't get this either.

Huu
I am lot more 'relaxed' this time around. And I realize now that it was because she has already been found GUILTY. So it would be the cherry on top if she was given the Penalty of Death. But if not, she will spend the remainder of her pitiful so called life in :jail: Shrug.
I am ,too, Katydid. Yes, we know she's been proven guilty. I just hope that if its not the DP JS definitely makes sure its Life without Parole. Let her rot.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

Nurmi asking questions of Flores re: TA's use of vulgar language. His own free will? Brings up the word "rape" as well as tree. #JodiArias

I think Jodi did a lot more than kick that dog. I think she killed it.

All we are getting is the psycho killers' softened-up version of it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago

This is where they slander the deceased. #JodiArias

:tantrum:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago

KN shows image of TA mormon underwear. Asks if saying you want to tie someone to a tree is of Mormon values. Juan objects. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member