Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2h2 hours ago

Nurmi: if #JodiArias gets death, our (Nurmi and Wilmott) representation will get scrutinized for years.

I agree, and have for some time. Religion is the only thing that seems to be held above the law sometimes. I believe if he lives outside the jurisdiction and can make a demand, although I don't agree, I believe it is the only thing that makes sense OUTSIDE of it being Jodi Arias with an elaborate plot to "self sabotage" to create reason for mistrial.

I just have to tell you that the white cat is cracking me up every time I see it!

Sounds like Juan is not in favor of a stay because the family does not want anymore delays.

Brent @ Kleinman Law ‏@brentjkleinman 2h2 hours ago

#Nurmi wants media excluded as intervenor in #JodiArias case all together

Judge wants to know why a #stay impacts mitigation #JodiArias

The media lawyers are emphasizing that this is a narrow stay, only for purposes of a ruling on the witness t'my, not a delay in the trial.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2h2 hours ago

Nurmi says media is making light of #JodiArias trial rights. Says he can not rearrange witness schedule.

Judge asks if they can shift the witness schedule. Nurmi says no. #JodiArias @12news

Time for #Bodney rebuttal #JodiArias

One of the worst moves Nurmi has made & that's saying something. (Speaking of shutting media out as intervenor)

for those wondering, yes, #JodiArias is wearing glasses.

Sara Goldenberg ‏@SaraGoldenberg 2h2 hours ago

#JodiArias attorney says any schedule changes would jeopardize Arias's ability to defend her life @abc15

#Bodney says if witness must continue in this order then open the court. Constitutional concerns must be addressed #JodiArias

Nurmi: if #JodiArias gets death, our (Nurmi and Wilmott) representation will get scrutinized for years.

WTH? It's going to be scrutinized for years anyway--what does that have to do with the matter of an open court?!

Bodney: "What they seek ... would undo 34 years of Constitutional precedence." #JodiArias

Don't judge me because I'm in stripes. It's just my Hallowe'en costume.
More so now that she has been convicted,she does not want the public to see her in stripes,remember the interview right after she was convicted,she said don't show the stripes,she wore a sweater,lol,this will make her lose sleep tonite lol,she is fuming over this.happy Halloween killer.

@troyhaydenfox10: Sounds like judge is asking Nurmi about him wanting to seal his entire case going forward. Could that happen? #JodiArias

Bodney says press has a right that is violated when there is not a swift hearing to find grounds for closure. #JodiArias

Bodney says Nurmi is arguing based on broadcasting trial. We're arguing a bigger issue...the openness of trial for EVERYONE. #JodiArias

Sorry, had to suddenly leave computer for a few...looks like we're in good hands now though so I'll step out

Public has right to know how court arrives at a #DP sentence or life in prison sentence #JodiArias

Judge addressing motion. Court ordered testimony of a witness to be sealed. Ruling explaining motion is also sealed #JodiArias

Stephens says that the video of hearing could be played for public if the court of appeals finds for the media. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf