Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Media attorney objects but it's not going to help folks #jodiarias #3tvarias

@monicalindstrom: I know we hate it but can anyone really blame the witness? Imagine if you were called to testify for her?! #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 55 seconds ago

We will not even be able to view this testimony until after verdict #jodiarias #3tvarias

The next witness refused to testify unless the courtroom is closed. This is BS

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Attorney Chris Moeser stood up and is arguing.

Stephens acts like she doesn't know who he is. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Judge's ruling is final #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well, I guess that's it folks!

I'm guessing it's Arias and she figures if she can get the media booted and the still camera turned off, she might be able to get all video turned off so she won't be filmed at all when Nurmi has her admit to her 'mental illness'.

Last time she testilied she put on a blazer to hide the stun device and it appears she has one on now.....hmmm.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Next witness requests to testify to a closed courtroom. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

The witness refuses to participate unless court closed to public and media. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Attorney fighting under AZ constitution to see a transcript of witness as soon as possible and reconsider her decision. #jodiarias

@NancyGraceHLN: Judge states identity of witness who will testify will not be revealed at this time. #JodiArias

I cant believe this - I have NO faith in our Justice system anymore.

NONE.

I'm sure learning a lot of novel law by watching this case. Who knew a delicate witness' preference trumps the rights of a free press?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Judge will not change her mind or provide identity of witness at this time. #JodiArias

Could it be Jodi? Refusing to testify in front of TA family and demanding they are cleared? Judge says yes because it is DP case and Jodi could say she wanted to testify but couldn't out of fear of the family?

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

And we are all thrown out. #JodiArias

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 20 seconds ago

We were kicked out of the courtroom & I think there might be puppy puke on my shirt. #jodiarias

I bet it is JA. Maybe she thinks it will be a bit harder for her to spew her disgusting lies in front of the Alexander's again. She might have more to add to that will be easier on her to say with them gone?

Well, for anyone left who still believes JSS is doing a good job, I say pfffttttttt.

We will know it's JA on the stand if the media is locked out for the next 24 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ