Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I have read on Twitter - media AND public gallery cleared.

I don't think anyone is in the court room but the attys, JA, the "witness", JSS and the jury.

Well, for anyone left who still believes JSS is doing a good job, I say pfffttttttt.

We will know it's JA on the stand if the media is locked out for the next 24 days

:seeya: Hi Nash !

MOO : I NEVER EVER thought JSS did a good job . . . and . . . obviously is NOT doing a good job now and NEVER EVER will !

BBM: :hilarious: "if the media is locked out for the next 24 DAYS :hilarious:

And the bigger picture, now JSS has basically allowed the defense to request this for every single one of their witnesses. If one gets it, they will all want it.

from what I have read on Twitter - media AND gallery cleared.

I don't think anyone is in the court room but the attys, JA, the "witness" and the jury.

They can not make the families leave. Only the public and media were asked to leave.

I'm wishing that I had never let myself to be pulled back into this case.

Cannot stand this conn-iving killer.

:laugh: banned camp

And this one time, at "banned" camp.........

Love your witty spelling

lol I can't take credit for it, it's been a thing here at WS for a long time ;)

The family would not be taken out of the courtroom- it is their right as victims too.

@monicalindstrom: I have always said this #Jodiarias trial was/is unpredictable and this proves it again!

The notion that it is a child witness is the ONLY one that makes any sense.

And what child could that possibly be? Can't be Brewers son, he would be what 13 or so now? So what child? And what in the world could a child say that would be a mitigating factor for JA?

I can't see them banning the family from witnessing Jodi's testimony. They have a right to view the testimony. IMO, this is someone who knows they'll be "hated by america" and is trying to hide their identity.

Could it be Alice?

And the bigger picture, now JSS has basically allowed the defense to request this for every single one of their witnesses. If one gets it, they will all want it.

Which is what the DT wanted all along. moo

There is no way a child is testifying in this case, much less testifying on behalf of the convicted murderer.

Im just stating what Im reading....

public gallery AND media cleared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members