Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here, anyone, want to tell me once again what a fine job JSS is doing? Arizona, you don't have to reelect her. Does anyone care about our country anymore, our rights to a free press? The press ought to be marching in the streets and then we have Monica Lindstom making an idiot remark of can we blame the witness? Yeah, I sure can. What a coward.

I told myself I shouldn't get too involved this time around because of things like this and I did it anyway. I just should not have. I'm thinking I should close her down for now and come back around Christmas to see what's up.

-----------

@ericksonvision: This must be one helluva witness if they can command an entire courtroom be cleared. #JodiArias

I was only going to watch from afar but this is BS!

I hope someone in her family speaks up about getting kicked out. I cannot imagine they are taking this lightly!

I've never heard of it happening before. Maybe AZLawyer can tell us more?

I'm just ready to scream, that someone who gave so many interviews, including the one right after her conviction, suddenly wants her privacy. You're a convicted murderer, and you're going to make demands like this? Ugh. Come on, JSS, do the right thing here.

Well, if it is that she's going to testify in secret, just think how much that post sentencing interview will bring to the coffers.

ETA: Heck, I'm so far behind. Just realized I may be so far off base. lol

And what child could that possibly be? Can't be Brewers son, he would be what 13 or so now? So what child? And what in the world could a child say that would be a mitigating factor for JA?

What I meant was that, a child would be the only one that I PERSONALLY could accept to be a Secret Squirrel Witness. I have no idea what child it could be.

I think it's Arias with a blazer on. Testifying in black makes you appear more remorseful?

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

And we are all thrown out. #JodiArias

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

WOW! They are even throwing out members of the defense team? :innocent:

People better watch their P's and Q's... after the Victims Impact statements the only chance the convicted murderer has left is a Mistrial- THAT my friends is what they are hoping for with these antics. Someone to slip up- tweet something or spill info about the witness. Boom. Mistrial?

The state wouldn't get by with this, What does the defense wan to hide. and where was this special witness last trail?
I wonder how long it's going to take for one of the defense minions to leak the identity of this super-special-secret witness and then blame the prosecution for the leak and ask for a mistrial, again?

@monicalindstrom: I have always said this #Jodiarias trial was/is unpredictable and this proves it again!

Have you stood up for our Constitution though Monica? Or do you just want to regurgitate what we already know?

All of this is a power play for Jodi's benefit; she has a continuous need to show how much smarter she is than everyone in the courtroom, including the judge. However, there has to be a legitimate reason to make this request of the judge. If the death penalty wasn't on the table, I doubt this would be happening. Who could it be?

Im just stating what Im reading....

public gallery AND media cleared...

Yes, PUBLIC gallery. The family is not part of the public gallery. It would be quite illegal to make the family leave.

Since when can a person "refuse" to testify in a court of law?

Her brother? Her sister? Testilying on abuse of poor Jodi?

Who would want to testify on her behalf, but is afraid to do so? They better sure hope that when we finally find out who it is, and what they had to say...it better have been really important to set such precedence and drama!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 15m15 minutes ago

Attorney Chris Moeser stood up and is arguing. Stephens acts like she doesn't know who he is. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z