Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the counsel get the jude to agree to essentially shutting the courtroom down for her testimony?

That's why I think it has to be Jodi and it will be worth it when Juan gets the Death Penalty for her, and she has no grounds for appeal. Even though it sucks for us, I'm for JSS doing it, if it eliminates any grounds for mistrial/appeal.

Where did the mention of her putting a blazer on come from? I see a pic on the twitter feed when the media attorney was talking (seems to be after lunch and just before the media were booted) and you can see Arias is still in shirt sleeves.

She put on a blazer during break and also talked to her mom. It was tweeted to us a few pages back. Heck, maybe she is cold. I know her heart is.

Is murder about control? The killer sure comes off as controlling.

Hopefully, the media is staking out the exits ;)

I want to know who this is and I want to know now!!!!

I know !! So do I...really bad
Here is my question to anyone that can answer. When this trial is over * I mean IF this trial is ever over, this witness will NOT be in the trial when we are allowed to watch it, right? I assume no one is taping it. I am sure we will/may? find out WHO it is, but not what they said ? I hope this makes sense, because this little tidbit today has made my brain scramble and literally put me in a fog.

I cannot believe I have let myself get wrapped up again in this madness :gaah:

I just have a feeling it's the aunt. That's the only thing that makes sense since her family was excused.

Not that ANY of this trial has made ANY sense.

I still think it's her. She has a reputation to uphold, you know. Wouldn't want common, ordinary folk listening to her private tales of woe.

She only wants the media on her terms, when it suits her, like an immediate post-conviction interview with makeup on. So "Haters" can't hear any more of her lies.

Theoretically speaking, I wonder what would happen if a tweeter sees/figures out who the witness is, and that info leaks out?

How in the world could that lead to a mistrial or provide an issue for appeal? BTW, I doubt anyone in the media would leak, because no doubt that would result in JSS expelling all media for the remainder of the trial.

Let's hope it is not her. Wasn't she on the stand for 18 days at the trial?

Anybody keeping track of how long this mystery witness is testifying?

There will be a transcript of what this witness testifies to. Now the question then becomes will JSS allow that part of the transcript to be released or not.

Here is my question to anyone that can answer. When this trial is over * I mean IF this trial is ever over, this witness will NOT be in the trial when we are allowed to watch it, right? I assume no on one is taping it. I am sure we will/may? find out WHO it is, but not what they said ? I hope this makes sense, because this little tidbit today has made my brain scramble and literally put me in a fog.

Beth has said we may never know who it is or what was said.

I feel like I do when I'm waiting for someone to come out of surgery. If it's the murderer testifying then this will go on until December. And speaking of surgery, that's how it will be for the murderer if this jury gives her the DP. She will be given something to relax her, and then something to put her to sleep. Very painless, not at all like what she did to Travis. Nothing at all like she continues to do to Travis' family.

Have to get away from this for an hour or so. Have a feeling as soon as the witness is done, IF that ever happens, the judge will close down for the day and no more trial till Monday anyway. This is her M.O.

Remember Joseph Duncan? Who kidnapped and murdered Dylan? That little boy's brutal sexual assault was video taped and the judge allowed it to be played in court. With media present.

Dylan's father could not get the judge to get them removed. He had a break down where he wanted everyone who chose to walk in and watch it charged with kiddie *advertiser censored*. He tried blocking the doors. He lost, there was nothing that would stop people from watching his son's sexual assault. All in the name of the law.

Princess Jodi however can clear a courtroom. Travis? there is no way in hell they would do that for Travis. They wouldn't make Jodi's family leave while he spoke to the Jury or had someone on the stand. A little boy who was a victim of horrific sexual crimes and murder was not allowed to have his dignity protected. Neither was the other victim, the father. Jodi however, "appeals appeals appeals" is not cutting it for me. The entire courtroom should not be run on fear of appeals.

Moo moO MOO!

Here is my question to anyone that can answer. When this trial is over * I mean IF this trial is ever over, this witness will NOT be in the trial when we are allowed to watch it, right? I assume no one is taping it. I am sure we will/may? find out WHO it is, but not what they said ? I hope this makes sense, because this little tidbit today has made my brain scramble and literally put me in a fog.

Wouldn't it have to be part of the trial transcripts??? Or is it sealed? Wonder why Juan agreed to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1