Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone!

I cannot help but wonder if CMJA and her defense team are doing everything they can hoping Travis' family will just give up on all of this drama and ask Juan to offer LWOP to end all of this once and for all.

I absolutely despise CMJA as well as her two defense lawyers. They know how they are jerking the public around and seem to be proud of it.

MOO

:seeya: Thank You, MeeBee ! I corrected my original post !

:gaah: I misread it !

Sorry doggonecute, I misunderstood, an thanks MeeBee for the clarification, however, I think the hearing will be sealed if the appellate court does not reverse JSS ruling, if that makes sense.

Sorry doggonecute, I misunderstood, an thanks MeeBee for the clarification, however, I think the hearing will be sealed if the appellate court does not reverse JSS ruling, if that makes sense.

I don't think so but they will probably keep JSS's rulings and sealed hearing transcripts sealed.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 58s59 seconds ago
Arrived at court of appeals and Juan and Nurmi sit side by side in this beautiful courtroom #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 38s38 seconds ago
12 News setting up TV camera now. Hopefully a Republic photog is on the way. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi and Juan are seated together. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 35s36 seconds ago
In the courtroom at the court of appeals now. Gorgeous dark wood all over. #jodiarias

I guess the media is in, YAY

I wonder what the jury has been told about today. "Members of the Jury, you may have noticed the empty courtroom on Thursday during testimony. We are just slipping over to the Appeals Court to hear whether we can do this, or not. Be back soon?"

Oh Lordy. :doh: Surely that will be the next thing Nurmi starts crying about. I can see him insisting that the jury watched TV and saw the coverage about the appellate court. :gaah:

@TrialDiariesJ: Arrived at court of appeals and Juan and Nurmi sit side by side in this beautiful courtroom #jodiarias

?
Will CMJA be at the Court of Appeals hearing, seeing how this has to do with her case?

I would think she would be as it is her sentencing hearing that is the root of all of this, but I do not know, I can imagine her throwing a fit if she wasn't allowed as no doubt she orchestrated this whole situation. I'm not sure I have a handle of who is appealing what, my understanding the Media against Judge Stevens closing the hearing of to the public and media and "secreting" testimony. I just do not believe there is something so profound that warrants that decision, afters days now of speculating. Who knows?

Sitting on pins n needles following the tweets......

Yet another delay. Why can't this just be done already? Yes, I understand the Constitutional Rights, but are we, the public, really going to suffer from not knowing who is on the stand? Most people don't care, don't follow this case. I just feel badly for the Alexander family as this case has had so many twists and turns. Will the jury remember their impact statements? I hope so. JMV

I wonder what the jury has been told about today. "Members of the Jury, you may have noticed the empty courtroom on Thursday during testimony. We are just slipping over to the Appeals Court to hear whether we can do this, or not. Be back soon". ???

Lol. Perfect!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

In the courtroom at the court of appeals now. Gorgeous dark wood all over. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi and Juan are seated together. #jodiarias

:great: Yes ! Media is in !

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 20 seconds ago

Nurmi is paging through notes as Juan sits patiently. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Arrived at court of appeals and Juan and Nurmi sit side by side in this beautiful courtroom #jodiarias

Well, they do have loathing of the defendant in common. Maybe they are friends for all we know.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 50s 50 seconds ago

The bench has room for 3 judges. Very quiet. We are waiting. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s58 seconds ago
The bench has room for 3 judges. Very quiet. We are waiting. #jodiarias

AZL said these are some great judges and tomorrow is election day for these them, hmmmm. Hope the public/media rules the day!

We forget, though KN and JM may be adversaries in the courtroom, it doesn't extend outside of it. I'd make a lousy attorney... I'd hate my adversaries in and out of the courtroom! LOL!

From JG:

Jeffrey Evan Gold retweeted

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 6m 6 minutes ago

12 News setting up TV camera now. Hopefully a Republic photog is on the way. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 28s 28 seconds ago

#JodiArias Appeals are generally heard by 3 judge panels.

I guess if one is following this case for entertainment purposes and are expecting a climactic ending, they will be disappointed. Most of us here just want to see it through. I'm expecting what I've always been expecting: closure.

A death penalty verdict will not be cause for celebration for me. It's a tragedy all they way around, the loss of life and the waste of life.

For me, I just want to hear the words that <modsnip> has been sentenced to the death penalty. It's possible that Travis' family feels this even more. In my reality, it doesn't have to mean anything more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx