Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

Willmott and Juan chat as we wait. Both standing up and leaning on the railing. #jodiarias

How many attorneys are representing the media, and every citizen of the country? I am curious how well versed they are in this type of trial case. Especially with the C.O.A which from what I understand is a different type of litigation. I am also curious how many times KN has been in front of COA

How many attorneys are representing the media, and every citizen of the country? I am curious how well versed they are in this type of trial case. Especially with the C.O.A which from what I understand is a different type of litigation. I am also curious how many times KN has been in front of COA

There are 2:
the media attorneys, David Bodney and Chris Moeser

Cathy @courtchatter · 2m 2 minutes ago

"In a motion for stay as in a motion for injunction,you have to prove 4 things:

1.irreparable damage to the person requesting"
2. minimal damage to the person opposing;
3. likelihood of prevailing on the merits; and
4. It's in the public interest.

Wonder if that's a pretty big clue about AC take on secrecy? That cameras are allowed in and the media will report?

Unless everyone talks in top secret code throughout, aren't we going to find out who was/is testifying? At least, whether or not its her.

From JG:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 7s 7 seconds ago

Media appeal of #JodiArias tea party should start in 10 minutes or so

:hilarious:

This is what Jeff tweeted earlier:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 3h 3 hours ago

Her Majesty Queen #JodiArias of Maracopa will be holding High Tea with her jurors today at 9:30amAZT. You are cordially NOT invited.

:hilarious: ... :dramaqueen: her Majesty !

@TrialDiariesJ: David Bodney and his co counsel have arrived #jodiarias

Thank you for the names! I would feel rather intimidated if I were arguing this case as KN against, the experience of Bodney and Moeser. I am fairly confident they will be able to cite many more cases in their favor for the media, than KN can provide as precedence.

From Jeff G:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 25s 26 seconds ago

The media cavalry has arrived at court. AZcentral lawyers in #JodiArias appeals court now

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 55s56 seconds ago
The media cavalry has arrived at court. AZcentral lawyers in #JodiArias appeals court now

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

Willmott and Juan chat as we wait. Both standing up and leaning on the railing. #jodiarias

This is starting to look like a Lifetime, made for TV, movie. Drama all contrived. My feeling, right or wrong, is that Travis is long forgotten by the actors in this saga. Thank God he has a family that won't give up.....

From WAT:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 39s 39 seconds ago

#JodiArias not present for the media appeal

-----------

And I bet she is po'd ... oh well !

Cathy @courtchatter · 2m 2 minutes ago

"In a motion for stay as in a motion for injunction,you have to prove 4 things:

1.irreparable damage to the person requesting"
2. minimal damage to the person opposing;
3. likelihood of prevailing on the merits; and
4. It's in the public interest.

Don't see how media wins on irreparable damage. Especially if isolated to just this case. Maybe larger question of star chambers and the like, but don't see that flying today . jmo

I'm on my phone - but someone posted an article earlier today, and one of the judges wasn't too fond of media im the courtroom. It was like a seminar - Wilmott was on the panel as well.

I'll try to find it.

Not one of the appeals judges though?

Consider they took an oath to uphold the constitution from the bench, considering tomorrow is an election. I would be dumb founded if they ruled outside of the scope of the framework our constitution provides for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28