Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patricia A. Orozco is a judge on the Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One. She was appointed by Democratic Governor Janet Napolitano in 2004, retained in 2008, and her current term expires in 2014.[1] She is running for retention to the Arizona Court of Appeals in 2014.[2]

Randall M. Howe is a judge on the Arizona Court of Appeals. He was appointed by Governor Jan Brewer in April 2012 to replace Daniel Barker. His term expires in 2014.[1] Howe is running for retention to the Arizona Court of Appeals in 2014.[2]

Maurice Portley is an appellate judge on the Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One. He was appointed to the court in 2003 and was retained in 2006 and 2012; his current term expires in 2018.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 33 seconds ago

Judges are here. 1 female 2 males. #jodiarias

Don't see how media wins on irreparable damage. Especially if isolated to just this case. Maybe larger question of star chambers and the like, but don't see that flying today . jmo

ITA and was thinking the same thing, unfortunately :gaah:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
The media is only asking that the secret testimony be stopped, not the #JodiArias trial pending resolution of the bigger issue.

This is starting to look like a Lifetime, made for TV, movie. Drama all contrived. My feeling, right or wrong, is that Travis is long forgotten by the actors in this saga. Thank God he has a family that won't give up.....
The state hasn't forgotten. JM hasn't forgotten. However he has to go along with all of this, and he does not have a say. The court and the defense have certainly forgotten though.

From Jeff Gold:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 13s 13 seconds ago

3 judges now present in #JodiArias appeal

@TrialDiariesJ: Each side will get 10 minutes to state their case #jodiarias #3tvarias

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
Each side will get 10 minutes to state their case #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
A panel of 3 judges will hear the case #jodiarias #3tvarias

What brought a smile to my face this morning~the "emergent public petition for access"!

From Jeff Gold:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 6s 6 seconds ago

RT @michaelbkiefer: Each side will have ten minutes; Bodney may reserve some time for rebuttal. #JodiArias

I wonder if they'll have to divulge to the appeals court who this secret witness is?

This is starting to look like a Lifetime, made for TV, movie. Drama all contrived. My feeling, right or wrong, is that Travis is long forgotten by the actors in this saga. Thank God he has a family that won't give up.....

The murderer may be the star now, but soon she will be forgotten, rotting away. Meanwhile, Travis' love and legacy will last forever- he will never be forgotten. Love is, indeed, stronger than death.

Patricia A. Orozco is a judge on the Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One. She was appointed by Democratic Governor Janet Napolitano in 2004, retained in 2008, and her current term expires in 2014.[1] She is running for retention to the Arizona Court of Appeals in 2014.[2]

Randall M. Howe is a judge on the Arizona Court of Appeals. He was appointed by Governor Jan Brewer in April 2012 to replace Daniel Barker. His term expires in 2014.[1] Howe is running for retention to the Arizona Court of Appeals in 2014.[2]

Maurice Portley is an appellate judge on the Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One. He was appointed to the court in 2003 and was retained in 2006 and 2012; his current term expires in 2018.

The Reelections could make this interesting JMO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

Judge is instructing attorneys on the 10 minute rule and other rules. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
The media is only asking that the secret testimony be stopped, not the #JodiArias trial pending resolution of the bigger issue.

That's different then. So they're just asking for a stay today? Then, yes, I can see why Juan is chilling with Nurmi and Wilmott. I don't want a stay either.

I am so glad to come back home and find the appeals court hearing this today. :)
Since the court has to read Judge Stephens reasoning for this, I think I will be okay with their decision, if decision made fairly and not for political reasons. Of course, how would I ever know? If the witness is Jodi, the court should overturn JSS. IMO

:seeya:

Can someone PLEASE pick-up Jeff Gold's tweets, if you don't mind ?

I'll cover WAT !

THANKS !!!

@TrialDiariesJ: David Bodney is up, he's the media attorney #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

Media attorneys speaking now. #jodiarias

------------------ Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo media attorneys !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx