Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it sound like Judge Howe has already made a decision? Not an absolute? Hmmm

I hadn't subscribed to this thread yet - hence the mark so I could "feel the powah!".

I don't either, too many notifications that way, but thanks for the tip Madeleine. I do go to "New Posts", but if it's a brand new thread I haven't posted in yet, it's not the same.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
David states we don't know why this closure is happening. Judge asks can you envision why a crim trial would b closed..#jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: David states we don't know why this closure is happening. Judge asks can you envision why a crim trial would b closed..#jodiarias #3tvarias

Organized crime???

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 2m2 minutes ago
Atty Bodney: The court hasn't ID'd witness only saying it's someone who would fear testifying in public (cont) #JodiArias

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m1 minute ago
(cont) Bodney adds: “I dare say that could be said about any witness”. #jodiArias

Does it sound like Judge Howe has already made a decision? Not an absolute? Hmmm

He's being impartial.

@TrialDiariesJ: David states we don't know why this closure is happening. Judge asks can you envision why a crim trial would b closed..#jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh boy why does she have all these rights. I understand innocent until proven guilty but um yeah she been convicted of murder

Why don't they just seal everything till the end. Let us know the verdict at least--or will that be denied us as well?

@TrialDiariesJ: David says mayb a rape case but just turn off the camera. He states the $$ Az has spent has made this closure unfair #jodiarias #3tvarias

Marking my spot, but it won't matter. Y'all be five thread ahead of me when I do get to settle down at two.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
David says mayb a rape case but just turn off the camera. He states the $$ Az has spent has made this closure unfair #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: The State objects to a "stay" in this case #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wait . . . was the cotton pickin comment about JA being embarrassed a confirmation she is on the stand or just confirming the secret witness testimony would embarrass JA?

David states we don't know why this closure is happening. Judge asks can you envision why a crim trial would b closed..#jodiarias #3tvarias

No I cannot judge. No I cannot.
By th way, I'd hate to argue something when judges are allowed to jut interrupt. I'd lose my train of thought lol.

Is this a multiple choice pop quiz arena or the people's court?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 4 seconds ago

Nurmi is up now. "What would a case look like that needed to be closed? A case like the state vs #jodiarias" he goes on to explain

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
The State objects to a "stay" in this case #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan states the Alexander's want this over #JodiArias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads