Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says if any case needs closed to public it's this one due to threats #JodiArias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Nurmi says if any case needs closed to public it's this one due to threats #JodiArias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 52 seconds ago
Juan states the Alexander's want this over #JodiArias #3tvarias

what....those made up threats...by jodi and her weirdo supporters

Well ... I hate to speak so soon ... but it's not looking good for the public and the media.

Unbelievable that a CONVICTED MURDERER can shut down a courtroom and remove the media and public !

Un-freakin-believable !

:moo:

@monicalindstrom: Just walked by a third of the #JodiArias jury outside a Starbucks, hmmmmm

And?
Something Jodi will never enjoy again!!!

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is hinting he wants his whole case closed #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 56s 56 seconds ago

Judge Howe "closing the courtroom is a very drastic thing" he says to Nurmi.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 6 seconds ago

Judge Howe doesn't seem to like the idea of a closed proceeding for a witness. #jodiarias

Nurmi is hinting he wants his whole case closed #jodiarias #3tvarias

:facepalm:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 4 seconds ago

Nurmi is up now. "What would a case look like that needed to be closed? A case like the state vs #jodiarias" he goes on to explain

After all he's said about Travis? All the photos we've seen of Jodi? Like Det. Florse said we've seen all of Jodi, we've heard every lie out of her mouth. Why now?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 56s 56 seconds ago

Judge Howe "closing the courtroom is a very drastic thing" he says to Nurmi.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 6 seconds ago

Judge Howe doesn't seem to like the idea of a closed proceeding for a witness. #jodiarias

so far I like Judge Howe

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Nurmi says if any case needs closed to public it's this one due to threats #JodiArias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 52 seconds ago
Juan states the Alexander's want this over #JodiArias #3tvarias

what....those made up threats...by jodi and her weirdo supporters

AVL is alive and well.....just like that other weird psychologist...what's his face.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says because this is a DP case #jodiarias rights need protected #3tvarias

I can't help but think back to the first trial. I wish JA would have been just sentenced by the judge to LWOP THEN. JSS isn't and won't give her LWP.

Putting this part of the trial off for so many months has just raised the bar for all of JA's crazies. It's given her more time to manipulate people, to sell art, auction off glasses ect... and more time to corrupt more and more psychotic supporters. I cannot for the life of me understand why people would want to support a calculating cold blooded killer, much less send her money :confused:

This is the first time in her pathetic life that she's EVER had any friends, or money for that matter.

It breaks my heart that Travis' life has been forgotten. Sadly, now it has become the Jodi show. It's all about her now. Just like it's always been her head. :furious:
It'll all be worth it in two months when she is sentenced to Death!!! And either way goes from jail to prison for good!!

Martinez says he objects to the stay. Then Nurmi argues that Jodis life is on the line and people are using social media to make threats against witnesses. Per Beth Karas on her site.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is hinting he wants his whole case closed #jodiarias #3tvarias

He might get his wish since JM seems to just want this trial to be done and over with. I still say that Nurmi just doesn't want his lackluster performance broadcasted for the world to see. Probably not good for business.

Well ... I hate to speak so soon ... but it's not looking good for the public and the media.

Unbelievable that a CONVICTED MURDERER can shut down a courtroom and remove the media and public !

Un-freakin-believable !

:moo:

No, it's not. I didn't think Judges themselves could create this sort of circus but here we are...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

Nurmi explains he does not like the media tweeting and reporting the events right away.

My feelings are hurt. #jodiarias

--------------

From DGC: And as my grandmother would have said: What a "ginnie-woman" !

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi wants secrecy now. Let the public and press watch this after the trial #JodiArias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
First sleuth