Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CMJA were "embarrassed," then she would have had the courtroom cleared when her privates were shown. CMJA and "embarrassed" should never be allowed in the same sentence. JMO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Nurmi wants secrecy now. Let the public and press watch this after the trial #JodiArias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi says because this is a DP case #jodiarias rights need protected #3tvarias

why all this now,we've seen what was seen in the guilt phase so why now

just shaking my head................................

My goodnesssssssssss

Social media threats - boohoo. People talk all kind of things online.

Well ... I hate to speak so soon ... but it's not looking good for the public and the media.

Unbelievable that a CONVICTED MURDERER can shut down a courtroom and remove the media and public !

Un-freakin-believable !

:moo:

And, may I add, the State is all for it! I understand the frustration of the family.....sounds like them and JM are just giving in. Let JA have whatever she wants. Just get it over with!

Wait . . . was the cotton pickin comment about JA being embarrassed a confirmation she is on the stand or just confirming the secret witness testimony would embarrass JA?

Someone on the "site" that Aunt Sue is posting to mention that maybe Jodi was setting the stage for the next witness.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says certain witnesses feel threatened #jodiarias #3tvarias

He might get his wish since JM seems to just want this trial to be done and over with. I still say that Nurmi just doesn't want his lackluster performance broadcasted for the world to see. Probably not good for business.

All about Nurmi now....he would love to go in all the law books setting precedence on all DP cases....

If CMJA were "embarrassed," then she would have had the courtroom cleared when her privates were shown. CMJA and "embarrassed" should never be allowed in the same sentence. JMO

BINGO !

And I sure hope the attorneys explain that one to the Appellate Court !

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says because this is a DP case #jodiarias rights need protected #3tvarias

Ridiculous. Like rights being protected is less important for everyone else? They're to be reserved just for butcherers?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi says certain witnesses feel threatened #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Judge Orozoo says he's troubled by this argument because witnesses could be harassed after trial #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias defense attorney says he wants media out of courtroom to protect expert witnesses testifying about Jodi.

@TrialDiariesJ: Judge Orozoo says he's troubled by this argument because witnesses could be harassed after trial #jodiarias #3tvarias

Thank you

Tha's what I said too judge! It's a dumb argument!

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi complains he gets threats based on questions he asks..Judge O says it comes with territory #jodiarias #3tvarias

@monicalindstrom: judge Portley “ is the public’s rights subservient to #JodiArias rights?”

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 51 seconds ago
Judge Orozoo says he's troubled by this argument because witnesses could be harassed after trial #jodiarias #3tvarias

exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member