Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 16s16 seconds ago
In the courtroom at the #jodiarias trial. Judge hearing other cases. Nurmi and Willmott are talking.

After giving it way too much thought lol! JA is the only one that makes sense. Only she can testify to most of her list of migitators and lay the foundation for her claims of abuse. IMO JM pretty much alluded to it being her when he listed who was still available to take the stand.

How does Troy know about secret testimony? I thought , based on reading Nurmi's missive to the AC , that the secret witness was not CMJA.

Re-read Nurmi's accusation about files. It's interesting just how vague he is about the "deletion." The only precise detail he cites is the time frame of Flores' possession of.....a "computer."

Which "computer"? The original HD? A mirror copy?

And those thousands of deleted files. Did his "expert" see only *advertiser censored* files ? If not, what kind of other files were deleted? Were they all in one location on the drive?

He's left himself a mighty big back door to slink out of after JM finishes with him.

Good Morning Folks!:seeya: . . .great sleuthing going on in here, nothing else to add but positive thoughts, here's hoping for good news today.

If someone starts a thread I'll add the links I've saved to it. I don't have as many as I had last year as I had to replace my hard drive and many links just disappeared upon reinstallation but I still have some useful ones.

I've never started a thread. Do we ask a mod?

Yes, thanks this is the document that I have bookmarked in order to help me to sleuth this motion. I have it marked for cross-referring dates, times, etc...
It's well written, some have mentioned that Nurmi probably had help in the preparation of this. ITA.

I've posted on the previous thread that I am certain that if tampering occurred JA is the person responsible. Either she acted alone or with her private detective.
There is no doubt in my mind.

After giving it way too much thought lol! JA is the only one that makes sense. Only she can testify to most of her list of migitators and lay the foundation for her claims of abuse. IMO JM pretty much alluded to it being her when he listed who was still available to take the stand.

I've always believed it was Arias. Only she has that much power over the court!

Hey there Minor! Great to see you back. I hope you stay a while!

Hi all ... just checking in to the JA forum for the first time in forever. Is there a link to the motion the defense filed? I seem to have lost all my JA bookmarks :(

Good Morning Hindsight!

Yes, good news today is about all I can handle right now.

I do have faith in Juan- and Detective Flores.

Re-read Nurmi's accusation about files. It's interesting just how vague he is about the "deletion." The only precise detail he cites is the time frame of Flores' possession of.....a "computer."

Which "computer"? The original HD? A mirror copy?

And those thousands of deleted files. Did his "expert" see only *advertiser censored* files ? If not, what kind of other files were deleted? Were they all in one location on the drive?

He's left himself a mighty big back door to slink out of after JM finishes with him.

I don't see it. Detective Flores has seen how forensic work and how they can pull deleted photos from a camera that was thrown into a wasmachine. Surely he would be aware of the chances of being caught deleting files.

Yes, thanks this is the document that I have bookmarked in order to help me to sleuth this motion. I have it marked for cross-referring dates, times, etc...
It's well written, some have mentioned that Nurmi probably had help in the preparation of this. ITA.

I've posted on the previous thread that I am certain that if tampering occurred JA is the person responsible. Either she acted alone or with her private detective.

Hi Wysteria!

There is no doubt in my mind either.

I've never started a thread. Do we ask a mod?

You start one as usual it but it doesn't show right away, a mod will approve it and then it'll appear on the list of threads. We do have a Media and Timelines (no discussion) sticky thread that could be used but can't do any conversing on it.

This truly makes me giggle. I mean she was up there a whole day and didn't even make it to the point that they met. *Insert Huge & dramatic Tina Fey eyeroll here* Oh Brother.....

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 28s29 seconds ago
#JodiArias "secret" testimony ended before she even told jury about meeting Travis. No more testimony + no cross= advantage for defense?

Does anyone have a good link to a "best of" Juan Martinez video?

My goodness LOL

All the ummm images being posted like Sunday morning political satire comics on twitter...

CMJA sure is famous.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 3m3 minutes ago
It's like old times again. My buddy @bskoloff is here and we are in our original corner seats. :) #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi has on a dark suit with baby blue tie. Juan dark suit with salmon and blue striped tie. He took TA family into the sideroom #jodiarias

First impression is that even if it is all true, I can't see how this would be grounds for a new trial or taking the death penalty off the table.

I would bet that this is along the lines of Nurmi's previous motions re: prosecutorial misconduct, and I cant imagine why it is just now being raised. So I think it's a hail mary and won't amount to anything.

I hope you're right, obviously. For the sake of argument let's say after investigation into delete-gate it is found that LE accidentally deleted files by allowing an antivirus program to run, or whatever else. Bottom line- yes deletions but accidental.

Would one remedy be to simply let the DT introduce their "findings" into this penalty phase? Allowing JM to provide context about virus or whatever?

She cannot claim to be deprived of any "mitigation" that way, and has the appeal process for guilt phase.

The thing is - there would be absolutely no need for prosecutorial misconduct in this case because there is SO much evidence, including a confession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking