Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

Took a deep breath last night and went to the rabbit hole website devoted to the earth angel. Curious what her 6 die hard groupies thought about yesterday morning.:happydance::crazy:

They did not disappoint. Someone re-tweeted a good morning from MDL , and her message " today will be GREAT!". Another salivated at the prospect of seeing Flores and JM led out of the court room in handcuffs. The remaining few mulled over where CMJA could live when she got out.

Their anticipation grew and grew, and then ......Nurmi lost on cameras (growls ensued),then on taking witnesses out of order (howls of -that is just MEAN!!) and then.....JM's smackdown of Nurmi's deletion motion.

Oh, the gnashing of teeth then! But, so brief. Mostly stunned silence until testimony was over for the day. Then the denial machine began spewing fog. They counsel each other to be patient, that JSS hasn't read the motion yet. All will be well and the earth Angel will fly free soon.......

YAY. You took one for the team. Thanks. I occasionally venture over there too, just for the LULZ, but I have to change browsers because I am banned on this one. If I switch to Chrome I can sneak in.

I was curious how they were going to 'accept' their embarrassing smack down---but as you noted---they are in denial. It is kind of chilling actually, to hear them praise their Goddess, and bow down to her. Frightening really. :eek:

For the life of me, I can not figure out the whole need to JA to testify in secret. She has the worst of her already on Video for the world to see, You would think she would want to show contrition and something that makes her seem human. I still can not understand the ploy. There is no upside to her testifying in secret and no reason for it. She lost all her rights to privacy once she was convicted.

How could JA claim ineffective counsel regarding the computer viruses when she never claimed abuse by Travis at the time the viruses were deleted? It was only afterwards when she had knowledge that there were viruses on there that she changed her story.

No according to the media it was Jodi herself. Her testimony had stopped short of meeting Travis. And she is now refusing to testify with anyone in the Courtroom. Apparently this time she's "shy" eyeroll ....

Glad to hear she didn't get the chance to reminisce about her 'fairytale' upon meeting Travis, and her borrowed gown she wore to the VIP Ball, just like cinderella. :puke:

I guess she told them a different fairy tale. One where her family abuses and mistreats her. Whatever.

YAY. You took one for the team. Thanks. I occasionally venture over there too, just for the LULZ, but I have to change browsers because I am banned on this one. If I switch to Chrome I can sneak in.

I was curious how they were going to 'accept' their embarrassing smack down---but as you noted---they are in denial. It is kind of chilling actually, to hear them praise their Goddess, and bow down to her. Frightening really. :eek:

I very very rarely go there. Too creepy and hateful. Couldn't resist last night, though. I use my phone for online 99% of the time, and in any case would never go there using my computer. I'm pretty sure they track visitors. No thanks.

I very very rarely go there. Too creepy and hateful. Couldn't resist last night, though. I use my phone for online 99% of the time, and in any case would never go there using my computer. I'm pretty sure they track visitors. No thanks.

Glad to hear she didn't get the chance to reminisce about her 'fairytale' upon meeting Travis, and her borrowed gown she wore to the VIP Ball, just like cinderella. :puke:

I guess she told them a different fairy tale. One where her family abuses and mistreats her. Whatever.

I think she was just getting warmed up. Her secret testimony was interrupted by the media's pesky request for JSS to obey the law.

She'll be baaaaaack.

Mornin' y'all! I was finishing up reading last thread's posts, when I came across this and had to repost.

From ILikeToBendPages - Do you think that this expert was the one Nurmi wanted to hide from the public? He wants to not have he and Wilmott representation in this case scrutinized till kingdom come, and this is the best that they can get?

Hmmm, in looking for more info on Miccio - Fonseca I see that the California Professsional School of Psychological Studies is at Alliant University and that brings us to Dr. Robert "I was doing so good" Geffner. Or as Alyce calls him Bob.

The Institute on Violence, Abuse and Trauma (IVAT) strives to be a comprehensive resource, training and research center dealing with all aspects of violence, abuse and trauma. IVAT interfaces with Alliant International University’s academic schools and centers, which provide resource support and educational training. Through a focus on collaborations with various partnering organizations, IVAT desires to bridge gaps and help improve current systems of care on a local, national, and global level.
Our History

IVAT was founded in July 2005, when the nationally acclaimed Family Violence and Sexual Assault Institute (FVSAI) joined Alliant International University.

The Family Violence and Sexual Assault Institute, which is now one of the centers within IVAT, was founded in 1984 in Texas by Robert Geffner, Ph.D. FVSAI was established to address the need for a national resource and training center that focused directly on family violence issues.

In 1991, FVSAI became a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization to deal with sexual assault issues and gradually expanded its scope to include child, teen, and elder maltreatment. In 1999, FVSAI relocated to San Diego, CA, where it became affiliated with the California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP), which merged with United States International University, becoming Alliant International University. CSPP is now a school within Alliant International University.

http://www.ivatcenters.org/aboutus.htm

<modsnip>

Robert Geffner , Alyce LaViolette , and Miccio-Fonseca do you see a commonality here?

I genuinely wonder how AZ's defense bar reacted to Nurmi's epic fail. I know the previous attorney involved was said to be furious. Is he a laughingstock now? Damaged goods? Perceived as sloppy or unethical?

And Kieffer. He's on record as saying it would be misconduct if Nurmi made those allegations without sound basis in fact. Will Kieffer tweet today that Nurmi should be charged with misconduct? Um........ Right.

How could JA claim ineffective counsel regarding the computer viruses when she never claimed abuse by Travis at the time the viruses were deleted? It was only afterwards when she had knowledge that there were viruses on there that she changed her story.

It seems to be a three-fer for the defense. The first two are from KN yesterday and the third is a logical follow-on to it:
1) Appeal for new trial based on ineffective counsel because she tampered with evidence.
2) Appeal for conviction to be tossed because the state allowed the ineffective counsel to tamper with evidence.
3) Appeal for new trial based on ineffective counsel because KN didn't catch that his predecessor had been the one to tamper with evidence.

I think she was just getting warmed up. Her secret testimony was interrupted by the media's pesky request for JSS to obey the law.

She'll be baaaaaack.

She's not going to feel so comfortable after Juan is finished with the current witness. Too bad so sad Jodi you didn't get to go first

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Good morning!

Took a deep breath last night and went to the rabbit hole website devoted to the earth angel. Curious what her 6 die hard groupies thought about yesterday morning.:happydance::crazy:

They did not disappoint. Someone re-tweeted a good morning from MDL , and her message " today will be GREAT!". Another salivated at the prospect of seeing Flores and JM led out of the court room in handcuffs. The remaining few mulled over where CMJA could live when she got out.

Their anticipation grew and grew, and then ......Nurmi lost on cameras (growls ensued),then on taking witnesses out of order (howls of -that is just MEAN!!) and then.....JM's smackdown of Nurmi's deletion motion.

Oh, the gnashing of teeth then! But, so brief. Mostly stunned silence until testimony was over for the day. Then the denial machine began spewing fog. They counsel each other to be patient, that JSS hasn't read the motion yet. All will be well and the earth Angel will fly free soon.......

I can totally see the crazies being in denial. What I can't see is them thinking Jodi was going to go free and contemplating where she would live, etc. Thanks for giving us a glimpse into the psychopath's fan base. I wonder if Maria is stirring up Jodi everyday with hopes of getting out of jail soon? Is that part of her so-called job? They could be BFF? (Well Maria, it didn't go so well. And I think it is downhill from here.)

She's not going to feel so comfortable after Juan is finished with the current witness. Too bad so sad Jodi you didn't get to go first

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

That is scary to think how this would have gone down if she had. Once Juan is through with the experts, she may just shrivel up and go away. Jodi has had a plan all along. She needed Nurmi and JSS to go along. Thankfully the appeals court shot down JSS. Thankfully!!!

I have to go to work today but am looking forward to tracking the day with WAT's tweets and coming back to read.

Am really interested in Juans cross... Can not wait for this fiasco to be finished.

I have to go to work today but am looking forward to tracking the day with WAT's tweets and coming back to read.

Am really interested in Juans cross... Can not wait for this fiasco to be finished.
. Have a good day Scarlett. Hope you get to see good news when your day is finished. :)

Good morning!

Wow, you are brave! Now I'm completely grossed out, ugh!

It seems to be a three-fer for the defense. The first two are from KN yesterday and the third is a logical follow-on to it:
1) Appeal for new trial based on ineffective counsel because she tampered with evidence.
2) Appeal for conviction to be tossed because the state allowed the ineffective counsel to tamper with evidence.
3) Appeal for new trial based on ineffective counsel because KN didn't catch that his predecessor had been the one to tamper with evidence.

Which will go nowhere because she was not claiming abuse at the time and they were proven to be from a virus. Plus did she not admit under oath to giving him a CD which had a virus on it?

For the life of me, I can not figure out the whole need to JA to testify in secret. She has the worst of her already on Video for the world to see, You would think she would want to show contrition and something that makes her seem human. I still can not understand the ploy. There is no upside to her testifying in secret and no reason for it. She lost all her rights to privacy once she was convicted.

Maybe she's showing remorse and doesn't want the rest of the world to see, poor baby.

Maybe she's showing remorse and doesn't want the rest of the world to see, poor baby.

No way. My guess is this is where we find the real truth of her lies. And I bet she was going to make more up and didn't want people to see more proof of her lies. I think that she just wanted to manipulate the press.

I genuinely wonder how AZ's defense bar reacted to Nurmi's epic fail. I know the previous attorney involved was said to be furious. Is he a laughingstock now? Damaged goods? Perceived as sloppy or unethical?

And Kieffer. He's on record as saying it would be misconduct if Nurmi made those allegations without sound basis in fact. Will Kieffer tweet today that Nurmi should be charged with misconduct? Um........ Right.

I remember when Kiefer tweeted that and the implication was that she was "livid" with Juan and Flores. But in light of Juan's revelations, I wonder what she was really livid about. She had obviously been called in by Juan in case she needed to testify so she already knew his side. Was she livid at Nurmi for inadvertently shining a light on a mistake that she herself made? Is she livid at false accusations being leveled at the state and/or at herself? Because Nurmi certainly implied that whatever happened was done with nefarious intent but she was the one who had the computer at this time and the deletions happened on her watch. So now the implication is she did something wrong, which she probably didn't. Or is she just livid at being dragged into this?

It's like AZL said, if Nurmi had just called, he could have gotten to the bottom of this before he filed the motion and made a fool out of everyone. But it's kind of his thing. Rushing to something before thinking it through and getting all his facts first. There was that time he got all excited about Travis' assault criminal record, when it was Travis' brother using Travis' name. That time he rushed to get Jean Casarez on the stand because he thought she said something she didn't say on a sensationalistic news channel. The time he thought juror 17 was going to be on Dr. Drew that night when it was actually juror 17 from the previous trial (I somewhat also blame HLN for the attention-grabbing headline). And on it goes.

He's trying to create appeals issues for the future but after crying wolf so many times, you think those judges will ever take him seriously? When you start whining about every single little thing without basis people do not take you seriously. They'll go through the papers and see that everything he complained about had a logical explanation. Jodi can't even complain about ineffective assistance (though she will) because Nurmi is doing his damnedest. He just gets a little excited sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member