Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
Mr Hyde was hiding #JodiArias is point . we get it. I think all those notes of jurors are doodles growing from that point. We got it.

:deadhorse:

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 43s 44 seconds ago
#JodiArias juror in way way back ponytail made a face at Nurmi when he did the Mr. HYDE freaking name calling crap again

:deadhorse: I really hope the jurors feel the same way about Nurmi's tactics as we do. Perhaps his strategy is by design. He is boring the jury to tears in hopes they are wanting to give her the DP by now-- just to have him stop talking. :please:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
OMG I'm getting so nauseous. I may not make it to 4pm . Lisa doesn't like Travis. On let's kill all selfish BFs. UGHHH #JodiArias

Jury gets to go home in 17 minutes. Wonder how many will be courageous enough to come back on Monday?

@jeffgoldesq: This level of analysis of the relationship is so far beyond the norm of what we see in sentencing. Another failure of AZ 2 bite DP system.

Gold, go sit in the clueless corner with Monica.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 25s25 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
I am told woman in gallery accidentally played video from her Facebook page. Bailiff checked phone. No recordings.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Yah. Theoretically. But they waited a week with no explanation to return to this BS. For two whole looooooong days. And JM will make sure they realize they've been lied to and diddled with.

Alienating the 10 to reach the one is pizz poor strategy, imo.

I agree! But that's what he's going for. It just may work, too. And if it does, then the strategy was a good one.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 48 seconds ago
Good grief so he wasn't her man. We've all been there! #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi says Travis made Lisa feel bad about wanting to be a teacher. Lisa didn't see Travis being the father of her kids #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Yes, this was Lisa's email to Travis, the other was form "someone"else

Here's some info about the email LA sent to TA:

"Diadoni testified she never had sexual intercourse with Alexander. Willmott then questioned Diadoni about an email she sent to Alexander on Sept. 23, 2007.

In the email, Diadoni told Alexander she did not want him to text or email her anymore. It says when they were together, they would make out "for too long" and that Diadoni felt Alexander wanted her just for her body. She felt Alexander had a lot of sexual tension, which made her feel used and dirty, the email says.

Diadoni wrote in the lengthy email that she had asked Alexander not to "grab her butt," especially in public, but she did not feel he was really listening to her. She said she also asked him not to talk about sex so much "but he did anyway," and she did not feel like he cared how she felt.

Alexander, according to Diadoni's email, asked for compliments often and did not share the same values that she embraced. She also said he overreacted a lot.

Diadoni testified that she later discussed the email with Alexander, who said he wanted to show Diadoni that he cared about her and to address the issues in the email. Diadoni said Wednesday that she had written the email in anger, and that the couple soon felt the issues were resolved and began dating a third time."

From: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...iadoni-_n_2584089.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 52s52 seconds ago
#JodiArias sex expert droning on. Finally Stephens granting a few State objections . Thank you lord!

My husband thinks I should be grateful for every little thing he does too..even just taking off work to be with me, not even a vacay.. SIGH and LOL!

@jeffgoldesq: Both Juan and #JodiArias almost laying on there tables at opposite ends of room. Bookends of #boredom

Nurmi is extremely proud of that Jekyll/Hyde thing, isn't he? Bet the jury is sick to death of hearing it by now. Little do they know it will be used for the entire 6 - 12 mos remaining on this trial.

Don't know if this is the same guy - don't remember reading about his family at all, but Taylor Searle is on the witness list and Travis did confide a lot to him about JA

See this post for Dr. Hiatt's interview: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...g-of-Jodi-Arias-Day-9&p=11199648#post11199648

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Lisa is telling Travis he's not really the man for her #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 45 seconds ago
Expert- This is all part of Travis's intimacy deficit and how he treats women #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

What a JOKE? So if a girl thinks her boyfriend is oversexed, and dumps him, it means he has an intimacy deficit ? LOL

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 35s36 seconds ago
#JodiArias jury looks tired and stoic. Looking at big screen with email. Lots of yawns. #JodiArias paying attention to witness

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 2m2 minutes ago
Breaking news at the #JodiArias trial... a single, 30-year-old guy wanted nookie. #Bombshell

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 57 seconds ago
Expert says with a punch, this is negative stuff from Lisa Andrews. #JodiArias #3TVARIAS

I know this sounds ridiculous but I so wish JM could ask this Dr. "since you have spoken so much on the subject of dogs, I'd like to ask your professional opinion on Ms. Arias' treatment of her pet dog Doggy boy, as well as a cat that she tortured"

I am shocked this has been allowed to continue this long...at least alv got into the supposed abuse but this is ridiculous.

I will be glad when 4PM arrives today! I don't have to keep reading but I have to know the outcome of this trial. Ugh, today has been boring. Wake me up when Juan is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971