REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this picture which I'm sure has been posted but what the hey:

axfkuu.jpg

They do look like father and daughter when paired together like that.

axfkuu.jpg

OH MY GOSH! The nose, the philtrum, the lips- YES. I wonder if it's possible.

OH MY GOSH! The nose, the philtrum, the lips- YES. I wonder if it's possible.

It's not. He and Casey didn't meet until after Caylee was born.

The resemblance is STRIKING though in that pic.

axfkuu.jpg

Who is this again? They bear a striking resemblance to one another... Such a shame. :mad:

Even if there is a guy out that there that thinks it may be possible he is the father, I doubt he would get involved at this point, just as he did not get involved three years ago, or six years ago.

A whole lot of young guys want nothing to do with knowing they have produced offspring, not all mind you, but they are definitely out there..

AND IMO most sane people would not want to inject themselves in this case.

Came Across This On A Message Board Today.
please don't blow this up, i don't need the world knowing about all this right now. no need to ruin more lives over this, i just want some thoughts please.

Bold mine. All I got to say to that is HUGEEEEEEEE red flag!! If he didn't want the world to know, the LAST place he would have posted it, is on the net. :innocent:

Well, while we're on the subject, ;) I have wondered for quite some time, who the guy is in this photo? Looks like KC in high school.

picture.php

Well, while we're on the subject, ;) I have wondered for quite some time, who the guy is in this photo? Looks like KC in high school.

picture.php

Almost looks like a grad photo. Do we know who she went to her grad parties or grad dinners with ?

ETA I never got a diploma and never officially graduated but i did GO to grad and did go to the parties.

LOL. But in all seriousness, these are some bad peeps I am talking about. Period...JMO...Have to be careful. Not to post too much. And this IN NO WAY diminishes Casey's guilt...it is just an ancillary matter that well, IMO, totally explains why JB took on this case. I wish I could say more...and I wish I could say follow the dots...but the "dots" on the internet are almost all gone on this one.

Can you please try to explain to us what you are talking about here?

I am getting the impression that the guy PB who went to see ICA in jail and had the short convo irrelevant. That he was either SENT to say something to her, or he was just looking for something, hoping to get some info from her. I can't figure out why he would go there to spend less than 2 minutes with ICA when she didnt REALLY know him. He was ATTEMPTING to hide from the camera. but she asked to see his face. and then she only as an aside says "now I know who this kid is" ....

Mike walker? Frank McKeever? PB, How are these people connected and what does that have to do with JB and further more, JB being ICA's LAWYER???

If you google JPC's fathers name. Joe Cha** Sr (not sure if I can put his whole name on here), you can find his facebook. In the top pics on his wall there is a pic of JP as a kid. Im not saying I think he is the father but its just interesting to compare since I don't think anyone can deny that there is a resemblance, weather he is Caylee's father or not.

Even if there is a guy out that there that thinks it may be possible he is the father, I doubt he would get involved at this point, just as he did not get involved three years ago, or six years ago.

A whole lot of young guys want nothing to do with knowing they have produced offspring, not all mind you, but they are definitely out there..

AND IMO most sane people would not want to inject themselves in this case.

So sad but so true. OT my daughter just turned 1 and hasn't heard from her father since DNA testing when she was just born. He has nothing to do with her, just doesn't want to and doesn't think he should. I can totally see a situation like this for Caylee's father.

If Caylee were my daughter and I did not find out until now, I would be at the court every day seeking justice for her and you bet your butts I would have a whole lot to say to a jury. I wouldn't go to media to shout it from the rooftops, and no one would know who I was in the court until I stated it. -- But that's just me!

I also know plenty of men who would not say a thing. I know several who don't even care that they have kids and I don't understand how they could not care and just sign away their rights as a father. One of my daughters was sexually abused by her mom's new boyfriend. She wound up losing her life bc he didn't want her to tell on him. Sick people in this world. I wonder what kind of person Caylee's father is; -- IMO, I do think he knows or he's not alive.

Also, when I found out my other daughter was pregnant, the first question that went through my mind was "BY WHO?!" - but it was probably the 3rd or 4th question I asked after I calmed her down and got the info to call up and make a doctor's appointment for her. I don't see how a father would not want to know who the father of his grandchild was immediately... and probably wanting to kick his butt at first for touching his daughter. Something about GA just bothers me.

I can´t help wondering if Caylee´s father knows - or at least suspects that he is the father (if he isn´t dead - didn´t Casey claim that? Not that I believe her!). This is such a big mystery.
I think the father and his family have a right to know. He - and the rest of his family, have been robbed of the chance of ever getting to know little Caylee.
On the other hand, perhaps it is just for the best they don´t know.

It is likely that if a man had sex with Casey approximately 9 months before Caylee's birth, he remembers that fact, unless he was drunk or a complete stranger who didn't remember her name or face. Any and all men who do remember having sex with her during that approximate time frame are probably WONDERING pretty seriously.

I found this and thought it might be of interest. I'm a newbie, so my apologies if this is old news. If its been hashed around before, please feel free to delete it, or put it in a couple of garbage bags in the trunk of a car and leave it to decompose of its own accord. :innocent:

I went to high school with Casey Anthony. I’ve realized she has some truth in her lies. There is speculation that a guy named Mark Hawkins is the father too. There was a news report recently stating that Casey made claims the father was a guy she had a one night stand with who use to work with her at Universal. Well, guess what! Mark Hawkins went to Colonial High school AND worked at Universal as a security guard with her. They both worked at Universal together, and she is not lying when she said, “the guy had a girlfriend.” Mark did have a girlfriend and was going to be engaged soon after. That’s why she didn’t say anything because she didn’t want to ruin her relationship with Jesse either, so instead, she just told Jesse he was the father.

Early on in the investigation, Casey also claims that she was going to flee to California to tell a friend a secret that only her mother and brother knew. This friend that she was going to visit was Mark Hawkins. I firmly believe the news she was going to tell Mark was that he was the father of Caylee.

BBM. I hope its okay to add the link, too.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/who-is-caylee-anthonys-father/

I found this and thought it might be of interest. I'm a newbie, so my apologies if this is old news. If its been hashed around before, please feel free to delete it, or put it in a couple of garbage bags in the trunk of a car and leave it to decompose of its own accord. :innocent:

I went to high school with Casey Anthony. I’ve realized she has some truth in her lies. There is speculation that a guy named Mark Hawkins is the father too. There was a news report recently stating that Casey made claims the father was a guy she had a one night stand with who use to work with her at Universal. Well, guess what! Mark Hawkins went to Colonial High school AND worked at Universal as a security guard with her. They both worked at Universal together, and she is not lying when she said, “the guy had a girlfriend.” Mark did have a girlfriend and was going to be engaged soon after. That’s why she didn’t say anything because she didn’t want to ruin her relationship with Jesse either, so instead, she just told Jesse he was the father.

Early on in the investigation, Casey also claims that she was going to flee to California to tell a friend a secret that only her mother and brother knew. This friend that she was going to visit was Mark Hawkins. I firmly believe the news she was going to tell Mark was that he was the father of Caylee.

BBM. I hope its okay to add the link, too.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/who-is-caylee-anthonys-father/

Casey sent a text to Mark Hawkins after she killed Caylee saying something along the lines that she wanted to go see him..many think she was planning to escape to go to Mark. She may have also said she had something to tell him if I'm not mistaken.

Can you share anything else you knew about Casey?

One of my daughters was sexually abused by her mom's new boyfriend. She wound up losing her life bc he didn't want her to tell on him. Sick people in this world. I wonder what kind of person Caylee's father is; -- IMO, I do think he knows or he's not alive.

Respectfully snipped. I'm so sorry for your loss skip.laurent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Relentless85