REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it either, Gnatcatcher. This woman is only just willing it to be true, IMO.

Anyone besides me notice a strong resemblance of this young man to Lee Anthony? I've always noticed a resemblance to CA and Caylee. It might be more due to facial expressions though.

Very interesting! Thanks for posting this. The shape of their faces and hairlines are identical. I hope this woman gets her wish for a DNA test. What can it hurt? She wants it done, even at this juncture.

I just read this and was coming to see if it had been posted already. I say let the woman provide DNA, at least she can get some closure and not live with wondering if Caylee was her son's or not. Can't be any more strange than the rest of the case IMO.

I don't believe it either, Gnatcatcher. This woman is only just willing it to be true, IMO.

told her the young woman he’d impregnated came from a family with a nice, big home and she was not pressing him for support. In fact, he said, she was talking about possibly putting the child up for adoption. He never mentioned the city in which the child and her mother lived.

Me either! First of all, where is Casey's nice, big home? Then the guy never tells his mom who he knocked up?! Doesn't even mention the city? The situation could easily describe thousands of women who were pregnant at that time. I'm thinking that adoption might be something plenty of young women might consider in that situation. So, suddenly mom thinks Caylee might be her grandchild?

I say this is just another <unusual person> inserting themselves into this case.

Is This Caylee's Daddy?
The great mystery of the Casey Anthony trial: Who fathered the 2-year-old she’s accused of murdering? Diane Dimond reveals the person whose DNA may finally solve the riddle.
June 28, 2011 11:42 PM EDT

The man below is Caylee Anthony’s father… if you believe Michael Duggan’s mother, who is “100 percent certain” she is the dead 2-year-old’s paternal grandmother, and is willing to submit to lie-detector and DNA tests to prove it.

Casey Anthony, according to testimony and first-person accounts, often told her family and friends that Caylee’s biological father—whose identity remains one of the great mysteries of the first-degree murder trial—died in a car accident in 2007. Grandma Cindy Anthony recently repeated that assertion in court, under oath. Meanwhile, Michael Patrick Duggan, a young man with a perpetual smile, died in a one-car accident in Falmouth, Massachusetts, in October 2007

lots more here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Thanks for the post. Interesting....

Another interesting thing was what one of the poster below that story posted. ICA first cousin from Ohio, first I heard of that one too.

Anyone besides me notice a strong resemblance of this young man to Lee Anthony? I've always noticed a resemblance to CA and Caylee. It might be more due to facial expressions though.

I thought the same thing. Which makes it all even stranger.:sheesh:

The lady is attention seeking and another rc, IMO. Her son looked to be very handsome. I don't think he'd have been interested in Casey. Her other boyfriends were kind of cute, but not handsome.

Another interesting thing was what one of the poster below that story posted. ICA first cousin from Ohio, first I heard of that one too.

Interesting. That would account for the secrecy.

Hmmm...interesting possibility. His death wasn't close to Casey's or Caylee's birthday as Cindy and Annie (IIRC) said, though.

That's right. And IIRC, someone said in a statement or depo that Casey told the person (possibly someone she invited/talked to about Caylee's upcoming 2nd birthday party?) that the father wouldn't be there because he died in a car crash.

If she told someone that before Aug 9 2007, no way it could be this guy since he would've died at least 2 months after.

I could be wrong, but it keeps nagging at me. Anyone else recall that? Thank you!

Upthread someone posted this woman is another RC. I agree. I find it interesting a woman, with hair similiar to RC - who somewhat resembles RC - happens to come to the media 3 plus years later claiming her son told her he impregnated a girl and her parents names were George and Cindy Anthony. GMAB. Why wouldn't she have contacted LE while Caylee was missing if there were any truth to her statement?

Respectfully, this woman comes out of the woodwork at the same time GA having an affair is discussed in the media and brought up at trial? Is this guys mom single? Because I have a feeling a whole lot of women would throw themselves at GA regardless of his marital status. Face it, GA is a handsome man who is well known in the media and there are likely to be a great many woman who would love to get their 15 minutes of fame by associating themself with this family.

I found the following MSM article on MD's fatal accident. It occured in MA. There is nothing to indicate MD was in FL or ICA was on the east coast at the time she would have conceived Caylee.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/p.../NEWS11/710290317/-1/NEWS07&template=printart

Just saw this thread and just thought I would add (sorry if already mentioned) the origin of the name Duggen is Irish. I wonder if that is where KC's fascination with the Irish and shamrocks comes from.

Mark Lippman on NG show weighing in on the Michael Duggan situation. He is advising Donna MacLean to go through LE to administer DNA test.

:innocent: Since Caylee & Casey's DNA patterns ARE available online, since the other KNOWN biological members of the family tree have DNA patterns online, maybe it's just me BUT I would have suggested/requested/begged/demanded/plead with one/some/any/all of the media conglomerates to fund the DNA testing of me as the possible grandmother, my ex (aka the deceased boy's father if he were the spermatozoa donor) and any other blood relatives available, HAVE those DNA patterns/profiles COMPARED & a statistical evaluation be done, WELL BEFORE thrusting myself into this circus.

The only thing needed to confirm this claim is to do a DNA from an exemplar of Michael either via an item from HIM or via an exhumation if warranted. Remember also that a mitochondrial DNA could narrow down the % of probability.

:twocents: Completely my personal opinion, the science is available, USE IT!:rocker:

The one in the photo that the poster is talking about ~ I've always thought looked like Caylee (esp the eyes) but never really knew who he was. I don't think anyone ever said?

"a pic of him holding Caylee at the Anthony home. The pic was taken outside in the back. "

ETA (looking for, but haven't found the photo yet)

I don't know what to think. The nose is completely wrong. Caylee had a bit of a pug nose and both KC and this boy doesn't have it at all. The eyebrows are wrong too. This guy looks like he has LA eyebrows so it would make sense for Caylee's to be more prominent. Anyway, do the DNA test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez