REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady is attention seeking and another rc, IMO. Her son looked to be very handsome. I don't think he'd have been interested in Casey. Her other boyfriends were kind of cute, but not handsome.

Yes, MD was very handsome. I don't see any resemblence between him and Caylee. Also, while trying to place him in FL at the time Caylee would have been conceived I found an MSM article indicating he did not have a drivers license at the time of the accident. I don't think ICA would have been interested in a guy without a DL (if he was without a DL at the time Caylee was conceived.)

jmo

ETA:
Police said the state had revoked the 24-year-old Marshfield man's license indefinitely for medical reasons in 2001.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_8043/is_20071031/ai_n47818008/

Oh I don't believe a word of it.

From the article:
“I asked him about the circumstances… who is the family? He said the parents were George and Cindy Anthony..."
Right. I'm so sure a young kid like that says the grandparents names. Sure. Casey would be the only name he'd say, I highly doubt he'd mention the grandparents by first and last names.

"Crippled by grief, MacLean says she forgot about the conversation about a granddaughter. "
Sure. Your son dies a few weeks after you find out he has a child, and ... you ... forget??

Not buying it.

IMO, it doesn't matter what her story is anyway. I mean, I'm sorry for the loss of her son but a mitrochondrial DNA test will put this question to rest. I just want justice served for Caylee as I'm waiting to see the expression on ICA's face to see if the "end justified the means".

The young man sure seems to have travelled quite a bit around the country. His own brother didn't believe it when the mom told him about a pregnancy and thought he was trying to outdo him since he was expecting at the time. That is kind of an odd reaction. He should have at least been on Casey's Myspace friend list if he knew that she had kept the baby. I also doubt if Casey would have mentioned her family's name or told the truth about them. The boyfriends that we know of either hated the family (thanks to Casey) or had been kept away and not allowed to meet them. It's amusing that this woman is said to have been on ghosthunters. Maybe she thinks there is some connection, because she can't be 100% sure as she says she is without dna.

Yes, MD was very handsome. I don't see any resemblence between him and Caylee. Also, while trying to place him in FL at the time Caylee would have been conceived I found an MSM article indicating he did not have a drivers license at the time of the accident. I don't think ICA would have been interested in a guy without a DL (if he was without a DL at the time Caylee was conceived.)

jmo

ETA:
Police said the state had revoked the 24-year-old Marshfield man's license indefinitely for medical reasons in 2001.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_8043/is_20071031/ai_n47818008/

BBM. Like maybe a seizure disorder? Sound familiar?

The young man sure seems to have travelled quite a bit around the country. His own brother didn't believe it when the mom told him about a pregnancy and thought he was trying to outdo him since he was expecting at the time. That is kind of an odd reaction. He should have at least been on Casey's Myspace friend list if he knew that she had kept the baby. I also doubt if Casey would have mentioned her family's name or told the truth about them. The boyfriends that we know of either hated the family (thanks to Casey) or had been kept away and not allowed to meet them. It's amusing that this woman is said to have been on ghosthunters. Maybe she thinks there is some connection, because she can't be 100% sure as she says she is without dna.

I agree regarding the myspace and ICA likely not telling him the truth about her family.

Where are you finding the information about MD having travelled extensively and having an older male sibling?

OK, haven't read this recently merged thread yet, but two years ago we saw a b/w photo of a young man holding Caylee while standing inside what looked like a screened-in porch. I thought he also looked a lot like Caylee. Did we ever find out any more about that? Or was the issue dismissed for various reasons?

OK, haven't read this recently merged thread yet, but two years ago we saw a b/w photo of a young man holding Caylee while standing inside what looked like a screened-in porch. I thought he also looked a lot like Caylee. Did we ever find out any more about that? Or was the issue dismissed for various reasons?

I think that's the cousin the poster on Daily Beast referred to. Can't remember his name, he was referred to as "porch guy" for a while. That story makes more sense to me and he really does look like her.

Porch guy = RP or 'best friend'. I agree.

I think that's the cousin the poster on Daily Beast referred to. Can't remember his name, he was referred to as "porch guy" for a while. That story makes more sense to me and he really does look like her.

I don't think that was her cousin. That was Casey's old childhood friend Ryan P.

I'm pretty sure that porch guy is the friend of KC's who has known her since they were little. He drove down from Jacksonville the weekend of June 15th and KC was invited to the beach for his aunt's birthday party but she never showed up he said. His name is Ryan P.

:innocent: Since Caylee & Casey's DNA patterns ARE available online, since the other KNOWN biological members of the family tree have DNA patterns online, maybe it's just me BUT I would have suggested/requested/begged/demanded/plead with one/some/any/all of the media conglomerates to fund the DNA testing of me as the possible grandmother, my ex (aka the deceased boy's father if he were the spermatozoa donor) and any other blood relatives available, HAVE those DNA patterns/profiles COMPARED & a statistical evaluation be done, WELL BEFORE thrusting myself into this circus.

The only thing needed to confirm this claim is to do a DNA from an exemplar of Michael either via an item from HIM or via an exhumation if warranted. Remember also that a mitochondrial DNA could narrow down the % of probability.

:twocents: Completely my personal opinion, the science is available, USE IT!:rocker:

I'm sorry. I thought that going on the Nacey Grace Entertainment Show was always the recommended first step in a case such as this.

Thank you GourmetSoy! I misspoke in an earlier post thinking the female who also died as a result of the accident was MD's sister rather than his step sister as the article indicated.

Sadly, I think this poor woman is following the case closely and I see a resemblence between LA and MD. Perhaps that is the reason for this story.

IMO unless she can provide some solid evidence such as her son was in fact in florida during the time Caylee was conceived I don't see this going anywhere. IMO in order for her to get a DNA test she would have to come up with somekind of moving company records to prove a move in the area of ICA's residence in Nov of 2004 when Caylee would have been conceived.

jmo

Upthread someone posted this woman is another RC. I agree. I find it interesting a woman, with hair similiar to RC - who somewhat resembles RC - happens to come to the media 3 plus years later claiming her son told her he impregnated a girl and her parents names were George and Cindy Anthony. GMAB. Why wouldn't she have contacted LE while Caylee was missing if there were any truth to her statement?

Respectfully, this woman comes out of the woodwork at the same time GA having an affair is discussed in the media and brought up at trial? Is this guys mom single? Because I have a feeling a whole lot of women would throw themselves at GA regardless of his marital status. Face it, GA is a handsome man who is well known in the media and there are likely to be a great many woman who would love to get their 15 minutes of fame by associating themself with this family.

I found the following MSM article on MD's fatal accident. It occured in MA. There is nothing to indicate MD was in FL or ICA was on the east coast at the time she would have conceived Caylee.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/p.../NEWS11/710290317/-1/NEWS07&template=printart

In one of the news articles, it says that she was "crippled by grief and forgot all about a granddaughter". Is it just me, or wouldn't you set out to try to find the grandchild, because that child would be a little piece of your son?!

I'm pretty sure that porch guy is the friend of KC's who has known her since they were little. He drove down from Jacksonville the weekend of June 15th and KC was invited to the beach for his aunt's birthday party but she never showed up he said. His name is Ryan P.

Thanks, I've forgotten all the players. Wasn't there a picture of her cousin with Caylee?

Thank you GourmetSoy! I misspoke in an earlier post thinking the female who also died as a result of the accident was MD's sister rather than his step sister as the article indicated.

Sadly, I think this poor woman is following the case closely and I see a resemblence between LA and MD. Perhaps that is the reason for this story.

IMO unless she can provide some solid evidence such as her son was in fact in florida during the time Caylee was conceived I don't see this going anywhere. IMO in order for her to get a DNA test she would have to come up with somekind of moving company records to prove a move in the area of ICA's residence in Nov of 2004 when Caylee would have been conceived.

jmo

MD's father is from Haines City Florida...:waitasec:
is that near Orlando?

I have a link to the obit but not sure if allowed to post.

In one of the news articles, it says that she was "crippled by grief and forgot all about a granddaughter". Is it just me, or wouldn't you set out to try to find the grandchild, because that child would be a little piece of your son?!

I think so at some point. I find the timing of this coming out in the media as very odd. Maybe not so much with the timing of RC, but possibly the timing with the emotional testimony we have seen from GA and CA. Perhaps she is relating to them........

jmo

MD's father is from Haines City Florida...:waitasec:
is that near Orlando?

respectfully snipped

Just short of an hours drive according to google driving directions.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Haines+City,+FL&daddr=Orlando,+FL&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.819956,56.337891&geocode=FQj9rAEdQpwi-yn7WRHX7m_diDEUjrQW5y2x-g%3BFeB1swEdXEAm-yl3vM3-2HPniDGev6U8BrLDCg&mra=ls&z=10"]Haines City, FL to Orlando, FL - Google Maps[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove