REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually praying that this man was Caylee's dad. If he told his mother that Casey was having his baby girl then maybe he was excited and wanted to be involved. It would be comforting to know - especially now - that someone who loved Caylee was waiting for her up in heaven and is watching over her.

Also, remember ICA said that Caylee's father was getting married and he also had a son (Caylee's half brother.) The stories just never ended with her!

BBM. I wonder the same. It's not as if someone who had a one night stand with ICA wouldn't remember, (unless they were so messed up they had a black out and have no recollection of that encounter which I think is far less likely than someone remembering and wondering...)

Curiousity got the best of me and I had to look up one of those conception calculators. I used Caylees DOB as the edd (estimated due date) since as far as I know we don't have an actual EDD and I don't believe there is any information indicating she was not a full term baby.

Your estimated conception date was between Tuesday, November 9, 2004 and Tuesday, November 16, 2004

http://www.babymed.com/conception-calculator

I believe Cindy said that Caylee was a month early.

Oh I don't believe a word of it.

From the article:
“I asked him about the circumstances… who is the family? He said the parents were George and Cindy Anthony..."
Right. I'm so sure a young kid like that says the grandparents names. Sure. Casey would be the only name he'd say, I highly doubt he'd mention the grandparents by first and last names.

"Crippled by grief, MacLean says she forgot about the conversation about a granddaughter. "
Sure. Your son dies a few weeks after you find out he has a child, and ... you ... forget??

Not buying it.

ITA!
I am surprised the mom "forgot" about the child and years later remembers and can even remember the names her son gave her.

Didn't Casey keep her friends away from her parents? Didn't have them meet? Doubt she would give so much info to someone she didn't date that long. I am assuming if she and this guy dated, it wasn't long because she was seeing Jesse Grund.

After the father went back to his home in Tennessee. Casey found out she was pregnant, but she said he didn't want anything to do with the baby. "Then she said, "He died in a car crash just a few days before Caylee's second birthday last year. He ran off the road and he hit a tree."
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline.htm

grains of truth? IF this guy turns out to be Caylee's dad

Could be grains of the truth. Could also be MD's mother has followed this case closely and learned of the facts of this case and fit them into her story as well.

I think JPC is Caylee’s father. If you look at his pics next to Caylee’s, the resemblance is unremarkable.

BBM. I wonder the same. It's not as if someone who had a one night stand with ICA wouldn't remember, (unless they were so messed up they had a black out and have no recollection of that encounter which I think is far less likely than someone remembering and wondering...)

Curiousity got the best of me and I had to look up one of those conception calculators. I used Caylees DOB as the edd (estimated due date) since as far as I know we don't have an actual EDD and I don't believe there is any information indicating she was not a full term baby.

Your estimated conception date was between Tuesday, November 9, 2004 and Tuesday, November 16, 2004

http://www.babymed.com/conception-calculator

IMO, even if the man who fathered Caylee wondered, I don't think it would want to pursue it. To know this happened to a child he was never given the choice to know might be more difficult than just knowing about the possibility. I'd hope he would never share that fact with his parents as that may cause them unnecessary grief.

JMO

Bold red emphasis mine.

Let's just hypothesize that Caylee was early--but only by two weeks. Thanksgiving in 2004 fell on November 25th....

Here is the text written on the comments to the article in the daily beast about the Duggan lady.
"Sassy 2 Days Ago
No, Caylee's Dad is her first cousin from Ohio. He and his family came to visit around Thanksgiving and Casey went out with him to some clubs and so forth to show him Orlando. Casey got pregnant and Caylee was born in August. She was not a month early as Cindy asserts.

Get pics of Casey's first cousin from Ohio and you will see the striking resemblance. In fact, somewhere on the 'net is a pic of him holding Caylee at the Anthony home. The pic was taken outside in the back.

This is the real truth, folks, and why Casey, Cindy, and the rest of the Anthony's never wanted anyone to know. Appearances are very important to them.

Believe it or not. Doesn't really matter to me."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

So, my question...are there any known photos of any cousins from Ohio?

Could be grains of the truth. Could also be MD's mother has followed this case closely and learned of the facts of this case and fit them into her story as well.

Did you read this item posted in the comments section of the article link above (The DB)?

This lady didn't just start noticing Caylee in May 2011. She has been a member of a Crime Forum since April 2010 where she has, in her own words, dipped in the Caylee case from time to time.

She came into a chat room on the same forum in the past 7-14 days to tell us the inside scoop that she'd just realised that she was Caylee's grandmother and that she thought she should call the prosecution or Jose Baez and that the Anthony's had Caylee's hair on a hairbrush and as her paternal grandmother she had the right to demand the DNA test be done. She planned to match Caylee's DNA to her own.

We questioned the timeline and how she could have so many opinions on the case and be following it for so long before she remembered any of it. Other than her son dying that year in a car accident, it didn't make sense. There was no proof of anything else.

AND ... please keep in mind, she also called the detectives in her area claiming that she'd seen Haleigh Cummings in her doctor's office in MA.

Things that make you go hmmmm

Hmmmm, indeed. :innocent:

(BTW Krystal/River and Cecelia/Skye say they were from Massachusetts. Anyone know what city? Couldn't be related to this lady claiming her son is the father could they?)

Bold red emphasis mine.

Let's just hypothesize that Caylee was early--but only by two weeks. Thanksgiving in 2004 fell on November 25th....

Here is the text written on the comments to the article in the daily beast about the Duggan lady.
"Sassy 2 Days Ago
No, Caylee's Dad is her first cousin from Ohio. He and his family came to visit around Thanksgiving and Casey went out with him to some clubs and so forth to show him Orlando. Casey got pregnant and Caylee was born in August. She was not a month early as Cindy asserts.

Get pics of Casey's first cousin from Ohio and you will see the striking resemblance. In fact, somewhere on the 'net is a pic of him holding Caylee at the Anthony home. The pic was taken outside in the back.

This is the real truth, folks, and why Casey, Cindy, and the rest of the Anthony's never wanted anyone to know. Appearances are very important to them.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Could be. Her brother seemed to know about a DNA test that was done on Caylee, not sure if it was for paternity tho. Siad CA would not be happy when the results came back. And that he had told the FBI everything.
ETA I now think it was Caylee's hair with the deathband. I reread the email!

Bold red emphasis mine.

"Sassy 2 Days Ago

Obviously I don't know what picture this person is referring to... but I have seen this picture referred to as the (disowned, adopted, son of Cindy's brother) cousin.

I thought it was a picture of Ryan P, who was not the cousin??? But maybe I'm wrong?

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/RyanPaisley.jpg?t=1279911084

Obviously I don't know what picture this person is referring to... but I have seen this picture referred to as the (disowned, adopted, son of Cindy's brother) cousin.

I thought it was a picture of Ryan P, who was not the cousin??? But maybe I'm wrong?

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/RyanPaisley.jpg?t=1279911084

I recall the same as you, that is not the cousin. I believe the cousin in Ohio, Nathan Plesea, gave an interview at some point. I may be incorrect on that, however.

The cousin theory has been around for some time but never seems to go anywhere.

Exactly, and even if he does look like Caylee, that proves nothing without DNA to match! It's a coincidence, he didn't even like Casey, doubt he got near enough to sleep with her!

BBM. People do things drunk that they would never do sober. And plenty of people have hooked up that wouldn't have anything to do with each other while sober.

NOW, I want to know who is Caylee's father. I think it is very important at this point. I may be alone, but, now, I want to know.

It's even more important now that the father come forward or be found so he can file a wrongful death suit against Casey and the whole Anthony family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak