REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think an employee of a moving company that goes long distances out of town would be required to have a drivers license. They might allow an extra person if they go as a team, but surely they'd all need to be able to drive. Also: Caylee doesn't look a thing like the young man as a little boy or his mother as a little girl. The boy and mother sure look alike in those pics though.

Hmmm...interesting possibility. His death wasn't close to Casey's or Caylee's birthday as Cindy and Annie (IIRC) said, though.

Most likely another lie/embellishment. How ROMANTICALLY convenient for him to die on his way to Caylee's birthday..POOR poor ICA. Please.

In one of the news articles, it says that she was "crippled by grief and forgot all about a granddaughter". Is it just me, or wouldn't you set out to try to find the grandchild, because that child would be a little piece of your son?!

Agreed. The "forgetting" part set off my hinky meter.:waitasec:

Here Is MD's Father Is In A Florida Jail. Changed Name From Wilfred To Wendy.
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Wendy_Duggan_4339741/

Donna Who Talked To Nancy Grace Over Phone About Her Son Was On An Episode Of Ghost Hunters Called Nightmare Noises..http://www.syfy.com/ghosthunters/episodes/season/s03/episode/e309/nightmare_noises

Thursday, June 21, 2007
When Donna L. MacLean speaks of the past coming to life, she isn't simply quoting a middle school history teacher. For Mrs. MacLean, the past is an everyday presence. It is an uninvited and unwelcome guest.

"It started right after we first bought the house seven years ago," she said, referring to the house on Orchard Hill Drive in Rutland that she shares with her husband, Gerald A. MacLean, and her son, Nicholas VanKleef. "I would feel a presence or I would hear sounds in the basement, but there was never anybody there."

Resting on a calm, suburban side street, the MacLeans' home does not fit the traditional image of a haunted house. Built in 1996, its modern design and trim lawn seem better hosts to a group of playing children than to supernatural phenomena, yet the MacLeans describe occurrences that are, to them, without explanation.

"In the beginning, I didn't really know what to make of it, until there was a time I got slapped on the leg," Mrs. MacLean said. She described sitting in the kitchen with her daughter and husband when she heard and felt the sudden slap.

"And I turned to my husband, who's never hit me, and said `Why did you hit me?'" Neither her husband nor her daughter believed that she had been hit until the next morning, when she awoke with a large bruise.

The MacLeans described a range of odd phenomena in the house, from rooms shaking at the walls and windows to Mrs. MacLean's purse being inexplicably flung across a room, landing at Mr. MacLean's feet. The events became more frequent and more noticeable as time went on, and the fear began to wear on Mrs. MacLean.

"Sometimes there'd be weeks where nothing would happen," Mrs. MacLean explained, "But sometimes it would happen days in a row."

As they became less and less skeptical of what they described as paranormal activity, the MacLeans began to research the supernatural. While searching the Internet for a way to remove ghosts, Mrs. MacLean stumbled upon the Web site of The Atlantic Paranormal Society, commonly known as TAPS, which is known for its paranormal investigations done on the television program "Ghost Hunters."

"I had never seen the show, but I sent them an e-mail describing the situation," she said. The society took an interest in their case and, last October, came to perform a full investigation that was taped for television.

The MacLeans were impressed by the attitude and professionalism of the investigative team.

"It's not like you can open the Yellow Pages and look for something like this," Mr. MacLean said.

Mrs. MacLean described them as understanding regarding the situation, but added, "They try to do everything they can to disprove what you're saying and come up with a good explanation for what happened."

A group of investigators, described by Mr. MacLean as "electricians and plumbers," thoroughly examined the house, searching for possible causes in its structure or construction. Investigators also spent an evening in the house, during which they captured footage of strange phenomena as it was occurring. Although there were some things the team observed that they could explain, other occurrences, such as a faucet turning itself on, eluded their expertise.

To the MacLeans, the conclusions of the investigation, aired during last night's episode of "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi channel, verified their experience.

"The information we got has made me feel better about it," Mrs. MacLean said last night, but added, "We'll move out eventually."

Here Is MD's Father Is In A Florida Jail. Changed Name From Wilfred To Wendy.
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Wendy_Duggan_4339741/

Donna Who Talked To Nancy Grace Over Phone About Her Son Was On An Episode Of Ghost Hunters Called Nightmare Noises..http://www.syfy.com/ghosthunters/episodes/season/s03/episode/e309/nightmare_noises

well Do ya think ICA could tell CA tht the other grandfather was now a grandmother?
little odd to say the least!

IMO this might be why the other side was not involved? makes sense sorta...

Not picking on the guy... jus saying

You'd think an employee of a moving company that goes long distances out of town would be required to have a drivers license. They might allow an extra person if they go as a team, but surely they'd all need to be able to drive. Also: Caylee doesn't look a thing like the young man as a little boy or his mother as a little girl. The boy and mother sure look alike in those pics though.

Not necessarily. My former roommate did not have a DL and was a drivers helper for an appliance store ages ago. They usually have a driver and helpers to carry heavy items. MD could have been required to move items but not drive.

Thanks, I've forgotten all the players. Wasn't there a picture of her cousin with Caylee?

That's what I thought too, cousin , name was J-----. But I may have had it wrong back then-Don't think he had any paternal relationship to Caylee, though.

After the father went back to his home in Tennessee. Casey found out she was pregnant, but she said he didn't want anything to do with the baby. "Then she said, "He died in a car crash just a few days before Caylee's second birthday last year. He ran off the road and he hit a tree."
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline.htm

grains of truth? IF this guy turns out to be Caylee's dad

I removed my post because it was actually Sarahs parents who went to Florida---And they went after Christmas 2007 but before Valentines Day 2008

this is truly bizarre. I dont believe this lady's story for all of the above reasons mentioned by the posters before me. Heres what I will say..Caylee is dead, the son is dead, there is no reason to find out if he is the father except if this nut thinks she is entitled to something monetary..

This article by *Dr.* Glass really drives home my...not finding her professional, knowledgeable, credible, or well-informed. I hope stating it that way is w/i TOS bc what I really think certainly wouldn't be.

Really? Alleles just suddenly mutate and don't show to come from either the father or mother?

Read down to what she says about Caylee's paternity by GA and LA needing to be re-visited. Nothing she says carries an iota of truth or importance to it, IMO, after reading this. What lascivious drivel!

She'd pair well with Dr. Drew. Perhaps ICA JB and Dr. Glass and Dr. Drew can share the costs of a wedding ceremony. They each are couples made to be together, so it seems.

Well, someone has to be Caylee's father. Someone who either does not want to come forward, doesn't know that he could be the father or who can't come forward. Why not this kid?

Yeah, the potential grandma seems a bit off. She has been involved in tv before and possibly has some issues dealing with her son's death, which I understand. But, it could be true. Who knows.

I saw a different pic of the "grandmother" today (a recent one) and I think I see a resemblence ESPECIALLY the eyes, but it was from facwebook so I don't think I can link it.
HOPEFULLY more pics will hit msm or she will have a live interview and I can see for sure what I thnk.

I saw a different pic of the "grandmother" today (a recent one) and I think I see a resemblence ESPECIALLY the eyes, but it was from facwebook so I don't think I can link it.
HOPEFULLY more pis will hit msm or she will have a live interview and I can see for sure what I thnk.

:floorlaugh:

bbm couldn't help laughing at the typo, sorry!

I don't know, if my son told me I was a grandmother, I sure would have asked a HELL of a lot more questions than she did!! Wouldn't you want to know EVERYTHING??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove