Revisit Photo of Caylee Crying in Red Shirt - was it the last ever taken?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I think it speaks to the photographer's personality deficit......
I know from personal experice (my ex-husband). I look at old video - where he taped me and I was very, very self conscious of my after baby weight, and I would beg him to stop, and he would laugh and do it anyway. Stuff like zoom in on my rear-end ..... that is a mean, sadistic person. IMO whoever took this picture was probably laughing when they took it, which infuriated Caylee even more.

The bigger question I have is who hung that shirt in the place that is hung and WHY? Let's say Casey hung it up; CA "Casey, why did you hang that **** of Caylee's? " or CA hung it up, GA "Why that shirt?", or Cindy hung it up, or WHOEVER but there is a SIGNIFICANCE to that shirt being hung there and if I were LE and having that picture, with the picture of the hanging shirt, I'd hang everyone in that household by their toenails until I got an answer. This family gets more sick and twisted everyday.

IMO, the entire Anthony family last saw Caylee in that shirt going to bed on Father's day. Casey changed her and left before anyone ever saw Caylee that morning. That shirt was left on the floor in Caylee's room. Cindy held onto it like a treasured memory of how she last saw her granddaughter. Casey took the picture with the evil intention of sending it to her mother, stick to her, HA HA, here's your granddaughter, she wants you. Cindy's last memory of Caylee was the picture of her in the shirt, crying, and the shirt left in the Anthony home. I would bet money that picture was sent to Cindy from Casey after Casey bolted in the early morning hours of June 16th. Perhaps as Caylee lie in the trunk of her car, she's got the laptop in the car, getting wireless from some location close to the Anthony home. There is so much that family is hiding it makes me vomit.

This entire case falls on a blow out fight between Casey and her mother on Father's Day. This family secret died with a precious baby that couldn't be comforted by the monster taking her last picture.

KC was taped in a motel/hotel parking lot later that night. What has not been revealed is if Caylee was with her or not at that time.

have you, or anyone, got any links to back that up? I do recall eharing it but have forgotten where, and never saw or heard of any documentation.

Cindy, did you take this picture? No
George? No.
Lee? No.

OK, we've ruled everyone out here but the obvious.

The bigger question I have is who hung that shirt in the place that is hung and WHY? Let's say Casey hung it up; CA "Casey, why did you hang that **** of Caylee's? " or CA hung it up, GA "Why that shirt?", or Cindy hung it up, or WHOEVER but there is a SIGNIFICANCE to that shirt being hung there and if I were LE and having that picture, with the picture of the hanging shirt, I'd hang everyone in that household by their toenails until I got an answer. This family gets more sick and twisted everyday.

IMO, the entire Anthony family last saw Caylee in that shirt going to bed on Father's day. Casey changed her and left before anyone ever saw Caylee that morning. That shirt was left on the floor in Caylee's room. Cindy held onto it like a treasured memory of how she last saw her granddaughter. Casey took the picture with the evil intention of sending it to her mother, stick to her, HA HA, here's your granddaughter, she wants you. Cindy's last memory of Caylee was the picture of her in the shirt, crying, and the shirt left in the Anthony home. I would bet money that picture was sent to Cindy from Casey after Casey bolted in the early morning hours of June 16th. Perhaps as Caylee lie in the trunk of her car, she's got the laptop in the car, getting wireless from some location close to the Anthony home. There is so much that family is hiding it makes me vomit.

This entire case falls on a blow out fight between Casey and her mother on Father's Day. This family secret died with a precious baby that couldn't be comforted by the monster taking her last picture.

IIRC there is a picture of KC with a red jersey on. Sorry I can't do links. She is holding out the shirt with her thumbs - like she is showing it off for the picture. Maybe someone "special" gave her and Caylee matching shirts....

O/T Is it possible the red shirt is the clothes that KC referred to that no one had found yet, when she was with Rob and the lady b/h?

A cold, selfish person is the kind of person who takes a picture of a crying child instead of picking her up. :furious:

Actually, if the child was having a temper tantrum, the LAST thing you'd want to do is pick her up. That would only reinforce the behavior and possibly spoil her.

I do know when my daughter was two and a half she had many tantrums. I would never pick her up during a tantrum. Does that make me cold and/or selfish? I don't think so. I also remember mocking her by fake crying and making exaggerated sad/angry faces at her, to make her see how ridiculous she looked, which almost always resulted her her laughing, thus ending the tantrum.

Maybe this is what whomever (Casey) was trying to do by photographing her during a tantrum? So they/she could show Caylee how she looked during a tantrum?

IMO, there is a picture text or an email originating from Casey's phone or email acct, going to Cindy's phone or email account on June 16 with this picture as an attachment.

LE needs to find it. It's crucial.

ok, I read the whole thread now. I see there is no non-LP substantiation for the motel that night thing.

I really, seriously hate these threads on the photos. Like I keep saying, and will keep saying, the horror of these is that we know what happened to caylee. if that had not happened, these are not so horrible. really.

The one of her with Lee? I have probably 100 of those of my toddler, we call it the "gimme your fun camera" face. they're fine til they want your camera! it's not horrible.

Here's where you all get to call me a heartless monster - a few weeks back, me, my SIL, MIL, and little toddler boy (2) drove out to the coast to photograph abandoned boats. after we had our lunch and were driving back to find another thing we'd come to see, we got stopped by a train - a tiny, little, miniature train and the baby fell in LOVE. it went NUR NUR and he went NUR NUR then it passed and he started crying.

Spoiled baby that he is, we started going the way it did so as to take him on it but he is two. he didnt understand. he was very upset- all he knew was the tiny lil miniature train that goes NUR NUR was GONE and we werent doing a thing to bring it back.

so on route to finding the train station, I photographed him to show his father, who wasnt there, what happens when babies miss their trains.

Yeah, ok, I didnt have to take the pic but I am a photographer, I take pictures of everything. he was in his car seat, safe, going to the train station, being bribed with chocolate (hee)

but if you didnt know all that, you sure would think I was a jerk.

Also, I think it speaks to the photographer's personality deficit......
I know from personal experice (my ex-husband). I look at old video - where he taped me and I was very, very self conscious of my after baby weight, and I would beg him to stop, and he would laugh and do it anyway. Stuff like zoom in on my rear-end ..... that is a mean, sadistic person. IMO whoever took this picture was probably laughing when they took it, which infuriated Caylee even more.

When I was young my family used to think it was hysterically funny to tease me until I cried and fought back. Especially in the car on a trip...(who wants to listen to a screaming child in a car??? I have never understood it). Then, when I couldn't quit crying and fighting against the teasing I would get spanked/punished for carrying on. #1 I will never forget it and will carry the angst of it all my life, #2 I made conscious efforts to never do that to my own 2 children.

Interestingly, it wasn't until I had my own 2 kids that I saw my grandfather do the same thing to one of my cousin's youngsters. At least then I could understand the origin of my father's behavior. I hope I have broken that cycle for my future grandkids by not doing that to my kids.

Families are weird, amazing any of us ever make it to adulthood with any semblense of sanity.

Clearly, in some families, they don't make it.

Whoever took the picture seemed to be egging it on....some people just thrive on causing a reaction in others (even a bad reaction)..

The pic shows up here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igrCeTzbFis&feature=related, at 6:39 in. Plus there are a bunch of pics on here I don't remember seeing before.
Thanks so much for posting this site. With the new docs last week and now watching the A's in the depo, I'mm left feeling so sad again for Caylee having in her short life witnessed this form of agressive arguing behavior and feeling so confused by the actions of her mom and grandma. I feel KC left these pics up for all to see at some point, to tell her mother, 'I'v made sure that from now to your dying day you will never forget me and my child and my role in her murder!" Leaving CA GA to live in there own form of mental imprisonate.

IMO, there is a picture text or an email originating from Casey's phone or email acct, going to Cindy's phone or email account on June 16 with this picture as an attachment.

LE needs to find it. It's crucial.

WHAAT? Is that for real?

Whatever .. : /

"gimme your fun camera face"???

wow.

I dunno, but reading what Chez asks and seeing that photo sucked the breath outta me. I'm not kidding either.

Interesting question, and I really hope it's not the last photo.

This started with LP, but when we got one of the doc dumps I realized where he got it from.

Remember the doc dump with the endless list of tips? One of the ones that was actually investigated (because not on-its-face-crazy) was a couple at a motel who said they had seen someone who looked like Casey walking around outside. LE interviewed them, and a report of the interview was included in the doc dump.

Can anyone find this tip? My recollection is that the date of the alleged sighting was NOT June 15. I do seem to recall some discussion in the report of whether there would be a security tape, but I don't remember if there was any resolution of that question.

This started with LP, but when we got one of the doc dumps I realized where he got it from.

Remember the doc dump with the endless list of tips? One of the ones that was actually investigated (because not on-its-face-crazy) was a couple at a motel who said they had seen someone who looked like Casey walking around outside. LE interviewed them, and a report of the interview was included in the doc dump.

Can anyone find this tip? My recollection is that the date of the alleged sighting was NOT June 15. I do seem to recall some discussion in the report of whether there would be a security tape, but I don't remember if there was any resolution of that question.
Maybe there is something in here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73939&highlight=tips

I am not sure if this thread is now about the red shirt picture or the hotel tip.:)

That is one shocking and upsetting photo:mad:
Why take it? Caylee's hair is all sweaty and she looks as if she has been crying for a while.
Even more bewildering is why she put it on a Photobucket account????:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member