Revisit Photo of Caylee Crying in Red Shirt - was it the last ever taken?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, and thanks for the nudge.

By the way, here's some of the cellular activity after she left home on the 16th. There are a few numbers I can't pin down, but I think one of them was a shot girl at Fusion. I'll just put the last four numbers on the ones I don't recognize.

4:18:51 pm texted Kristina C.
4:19:18 pm received a text from TL
4:19:47 pm received a call from TL; used 58 seconds
4:21:32 pm called JG; used 0 seconds
4:21:58 pm called JG; used 75 seconds
4:25:24 pm called AH; used 3 seconds
4:53:33 pm received a text from some type of service; used 0 seconds
5:57:57 pm received a test from some type of service; used 0 seconds
6:31:47 pm called CA; used 0 seconds
6:32:10 pm called CA; used 0 seconds
6:32:54 pm called Anthony home; used 17 seconds
6:33:41 pm called self (probably voice mail)
6:34:29 pm received two texts from some type of service; used 0 seconds
7:06:24 pm called the Anthony home; used 83 seconds
7:20:28 pm called AH; used 0 seconds
7:21:03 pm called AH; used 42 seconds
8:03:10 pm called ? 7686; used 8 seconds
8:03:10 pm received call from ? 4511; used 6 seconds
9:04:01 pm received a text from some type of service; used 0 seconds
10:45:06 pm received a text from AH
11:17:43 pm received a text from AH

From what I remember when the text messages were released, AH texts were benign "see ya later" kind of texts. I'll recheck, but that's how I remember it.

LP's comments on NG can now be measured against the cell phone pings and in the context of other evidence observed.

The bolded calls sent and received involving "some type of service" and then the absence of calls from 11:17:43 p.m. until after midnight would have given her time to be at a hotel parking lot around 11:45 p.m. -- where employees could have seen her pacing outside her car. She may have been on another cell phone then -- the blackberry? IF Caylee was with her then, but not seen, then where was Caylee? In the hotel? With whom? Certainly not Zany the Nanny. We know Zany the Nanny did not exist.

I'm just saying "what if" here.

The dark side of soft *advertiser censored* pictures. A reputable nightclub would have thrown her to the curb with that kind of behavior. That was on the surface. What about the soldier in the hotel room? The series of "boyfriends." What was that all about? We don't know what else.

The duct tape. The chloroform in the car. Chloroform is used to knock-out. That takes it to an even darker level. Just thinking out loud. I don't "like" where this is going either, but there's a lot of money in this case somewhere. If it isn't selling her story to the media, then where is the money coming from? Professionals of that caliber and experts cost money -- a lot of money. Think in terms of hundreds of thousands! Maybe KC isn't the one who directly killed Caylee. Maybe she could still be subject to the same charges as an aider and abetter, so it wouldn't help her to tell the whole story. Could there have been someone else involved? There are hints around the edges of this case. Then there's something about the bar investigating JB and DC indicating something about a search for the body. It just feels like there's more to this story than what has been doc dumped and discussed. All the pieces don't fit quite yet. Always follow the money!

Oh, another factoid that fits. A death about midnight on June 15th, after the Father's day fight also corresponds with a 2.6 days until Wednesday, June 18th in the afternoon when KC borrows the neighbor's shovel (and when the hair might have fallen into the trunk.) The hair was later retrieved in July and forensically tested showing death bands around the hair shafts. The death bands and forensic tests showed that the child had been dead for 2.6 days at the time the hair fell out.

Me too..

But you have to admit that this statement from POST #27 is misleading

"KC was taped in a motel/hotel parking lot later that night. What has not been revealed is if Caylee was with her or not at that time. ?

After reading it I assumed that there is a Tape of Casey in a Motel parking lot on the night of June 15th when in fact it's just pure speculation based on a statement made by LP several months ago.

The reason some thought it was the last photo of Caylee was because it was one of the very last photos posted to KC's account of Caylee. A few before the "apple skull"...........Some deducted that might have been the night of the family battle at Cindy's.

KC was taped in a motel/hotel parking lot later that night. What has not been revealed is if Caylee was with her or not at that time.

Has a link been posted yet regarding this claim because I'm not buying it without proof!

What disturbs me is not that the pic was taken, as I have ended up with shots of my son fussing because he seemed just fine when I grabbed the camera. What I think is weird is that she uploaded this pic to photobucket. I have a photobucket for my son so our extended family can see him and out of the 1500+ shots of him on there none are of him crying. Who wants to see that?

The pic obviously meant something to Casey or it would have remained on the HP or the laptop where she downloaded it. I think the resolution is too high to have been sent from a phone to photobucket.

As for it being the last pic of her, I'm pretty doubtful. I think that twisted witch just found the pain on Caylee's face funny.

The crying just sends chills down my spine and really got me to thinking. THAT same shirt is hanging within that shrine. There are NO other shirts of Caylee's that I see hanging up. Why that shirt?! What is the signifigance of that shirt? It is the SAME SHIRT we see Caylee visibly upset and crying in.
And again.....if CA is twisted enough to put a HEART STICKER over the duct tape upon the baby's mouth...why the he** not hang up a shirt that the baby wore during just before or just after her murder???? Make sense?

Does anyone remember Casey saying (paraphrase) "They haven't even found her clothes yet?"

I think she either said that to the female bounty hunter, or in jail. At any rate, maybe her "clothes" were hanging in plain sight. Wouldn't surprise me!

My opinion only

Maybe I'm wrong, but for some reason, I was thinking this picture was the one sleuths felt was taken when Caylee was in the trunk of the car. There was a lot of discussion about it and finally the picture was taken off the site.

I have been looking for the previous thread about this and cannot for the life of me locate it. JBean is right that the margins were blown...we looked and talked and argued and bickered this picture at great length. Some of us thought she might be inside the trunk of a car and others could make out tables in the back-ground. Some of us thought she was abused and some thought she was just the luckiest little girl alive. I cannot recall what the thread was called, but it may have gotten locked or moved? I cannot recall as I am half brain dead from listening to these depositions all day today. OH MY GOD! What a mess!

Join the club.... For awhile, I thought it was just me...

As far as being in a hotel parking lot, maybe that is where she was spending those nights that were unaccounted for. What better place to sleep in the car where no one would notice a car being out of place..

I do, too. Makes me terribly sad for her. Some posters have commented in the past that the reason they think this was the last photo taken is because Caylee is crying and reaching out for whomever was taking this photo - and what kind of a person would take such a photo anyway? The last thing I want to do is photograph my child when she's crying - I immediately go and pick her up. I certainly don't think about photographing her...

EXACTLY what I was thinking!! I've never seen this pic, either. But it looks pretty pathetic to me...like the person taking the pic was almost enjoying it...or thought it was amusing.
IIRC...there was another one of her on LA's lap with her arms outstretched like that to the person taking the picture, almost crying. And Lee had that stupid grin on his face....again, almost laughing at Caylee.

Oh,boy....so early in the morning for me to get pee'd off.....

When I first saw this pic I thought Caylee was standing on asphalt. I saved it and played with the contrast and those are tables in the background! This pic was not taken in a trunk.

I think it was taken at home. The carpet and tables match the interior imo.

Check it out:

Attachments

• Caylee Anthony.jpg
    Caylee Anthony.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 46
As far as being in a hotel parking lot, maybe that is where she was spending those nights that were unaccounted for. What better place to sleep in the car where no one would notice a car being out of place..

In the earlier posts about possible motel sighting, there was speculation that this could have provided KC with wireless internet access.

Can someone please post this picture so those of us who are major readers and loyal viewers of websleuths can see it?

I tried to see the picture but it says I am not allowed access...

Honest to goodness, after reading/hearing the depo's today, it crossed my mind that KC would not only have taken that picture, but would have sent it to CA to 'punish' her.

And then I think of CA's MySpace post.

And Casey's 'Everyone lies' post.

And then I think, "You don't KNOW what my involvement is Mom?"

And then I back out of this thread before I say more of what I think.

Bolded by me- also Cindy's comment during the deposition that all children lie. Children lie if they're taught to lie. Cindy's children lie and she needs to leave all of our children out of it.

I tried to see the picture but it says I am not allowed access...
One of the mods explained you need to have a certain number of posts to view it earlier in the thread. Hope that helps and welcome! :)

Just chiming in as a mother of two very young boys.

I just can't fathom taking that picture. Over 23 months, I don't have one picture of one of my boys crying. It's not something you want to remember, generally. Especially if one of them was reaching toward me like that. I mean, ick.

I don't know if it's the last picture or not the last picture. I just find it so beyond odd that the picture was taken. It puts me in mind of the creepy highchair videos. I'd bet money KC was taking this picture based on that alone.

It doesn't speak to guilt, really, but it does speak to a photographer who can be indifferent to actions and reactions.

Poor baby, who would take a picture like that, did the A family think this was funny!

When I first saw this pic I thought Caylee was standing on asphalt. I saved it and played with the contrast and those are tables in the background! This pic was not taken in a trunk.

I think it was taken at home. The carpet and tables match the interior imo.

Check it out:

Thanks for doing that contrast thingy. I can now see there are definitely tables in the background. Maybe one is a piano bench?

I haven't seen this said before, but I'm having to skim and am anything if not redundant.

I've been sitting here trying to think of the 'whys' of that picture, and what if:

This IS one of the last pictures taken of Caylee as she wanted evidence of an abduction. "Zanny sent me this picture of Caylee and OMG I couldn't tell anyone because I was so afraid. Look how upset she is! But she's alive and I wanted to keep her that way."

Or some manner of rambling.

I honestly can't think of any other reason, plausible or otherwise.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY think the prosecution should blow up this picture, along with many others, and have it sitting throughout the entire trial of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member