Revisiting the Hot Body Contest/"Ugly Coping"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JB opens that door, the pros has every right to refute it :) And we all know who's going to open that door - Cindy Anthony!

Nahhhh, she's smart enough to know when to keep her mouth shut. :whistle:

JB is desperate. He's lost his "first chair' status so he is scrambling to find a way to appear pertinent. Some DP qualified attorney is going to get all the "face time" (I've watched too many Rock of Love's :smile:) with KC which means less content for JB's future book.

Sorry but I don't see anything similar to the Summer case. jmo

Now I see why JB did not want that gag order. The problem is, I'm the one who's gagging!! :puke:

Where is the high-priced PR firm that's handling him??:waitasec:

Sure aren't worthy of whatever they are being paid!

I bet they haven't seen a dime :)

JB really misses the limelight, this is pure nonsense. Not even remotely close to this case at hand.

Thanks for the link on the Peterson trial, Dawn Treador.
So it's up to the judge and really could go either way? I wonder if this testimony is one reason SP can use to argue for a retrial like Sommer did. Interesting.

I don't think Scott P. has anything that he can use for an appeal. The judge over his trial was so careful that I doubt anyone can find grounds for an appeal.

Okay - so this is yet another San Diego case I followed. Darn, there are too many cases close to home. I knew she didn't do it, it was so obvious, yet she was convicted (and eventually released). The cases could not be more polar opposite!

This young marine died of a heart arrythmia. She was convicted because she spent his insurance money a bit too tad fast, and didn't seem the grieving widow. She was arrested 3 YEARS after he passed on. I always believed this to be a political move and nothing else.

Regardless, On January 30, 2007, a jury found Cynthia guilty of murder, which carried with it a sentence of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.

Suprisingly, Sentencing was postponed. On November 30, 2007, Judge Peter Deddeh granted a new trail, based on ineffective assistance of counsel during her first trial. The new trial was scheduled for May 14, 2008.

So if we want to find a tad bit of comparison - we can go for ineffective counsel, but that's about it (ARE YOU READING THIS JOSE)~

While I don't condone her behaviour, she was a woman who was on a downward spiral. Heaven forbid you have surgery for breast augmentation, have a few sexual relationships, have some loud parties at your house or go on a party trip to Tijuana with some friends.

The big difference is when her husband collapsed, she called 911 immediately and he died in the hospital. He wasn't killed and dumped in a wooded area.

All I can say is - JB you crack me up!

Cindy S attorney agreed to tell the judge that his council was ineffective. He blamed himself for her being found guilty. He really cared about Cindy and knew that she was innocent. Bless his heart. I doubt that ole Jose would admit to a judge that he was ineffective as an attorney for Casey!! His egos to big.

It is said that a parent's worst nightmare is losing a child. That no mother should lose a child. The pain is unbearable, even more pain for a parent of a murdered child.

There is NO COMPARISON to losing a child to that of losing a SPOUSE. NONE. NO WAY. Different kind of love on a different level.

Mr. Baez is WRONG AGAIN.

Has Baez lost a child or even a spouse to murder???

Cindy S attorney agreed to tell the judge that his council was ineffective. He blamed himself for her being found guilty. He really cared about Cindy and knew that she was innocent. Bless his heart. I doubt that ole Jose would admit to a judge that he was ineffective as an attorney for Casey!! His egos to big.

Isn't Jose doing this very thing for Nilton Diaz?

There is one major difference in that similarity though. Cynthia Sommers attorney actually admitted he made a HUGE mistake by allowing the testimony of her mother and opening the door to Cynthia's behavior afterwards. He actually testified for her in her re trial. He also stated once, he has not had a lot of innocent clients before. however, Cynthia Sommers was innocent and he always KNEW it.

Also, I think there's a HUGE difference in partying after your husband has died and dealing with grief vs. dancing, drinking and partying WHILE your child is MISSING and NOT telling ANYONE.

If this ***, really goes on TV and says that KC's case is similar to Cynthia Sommers, I'm embarrassed FOR HIM!

Maybe he's comparing that they both got tattoos...

Maybe because she made statements to the police that she was conducting her own investigation, the behavior evidence will be allowed in to impeach her claims?

Or, the SA doesn't actually have to attack her behaviour actually. They could just call TonE, AH, TonE's roommates, all of her friends that she was hanging with for the 31 days that Caylee was missing and ask them what they were doing and if KC ever said anything about Caylee being missing. The jury will get to hear about all of the games and cooking and texting to everyone to come out to Fusion, and will be able to draw their own conclusions as to how her behaviour was during that time.

Nancy Grace tonight talked about Baez bringing up this case. Guest Joe Lawless said (not exact quote, sorry):
Baez talking to media about strategy when his client faces death penalty is insane. :clap::clap::clap:

JB's "method", "plan", "approach", "scheme", "direction", "intent", "game plan", "angle", "strategy", "tactics", whatever he wants to call it boggles the mind. I have never seen anything like this before.

JB's "method", "plan", "approach", "scheme", "direction", "intent", "game plan", "angle", "strategy", "approach", "tactics", whatever he wants to call it boggles the mind. I have never seen anything like this before.

JB really makes me nervous. I am afraid that if KC is convicted, she could get a new trail over him. I have never in my life seen such a joke of an attorney. How he passed the bar, I will never know.

Or, the SA doesn't actually have to attack her behaviour actually. They could just call TonE, AH, TonE's roommates, all of her friends that she was hanging with for the 31 days that Caylee was missing and ask them what they were doing and if KC ever said anything about Caylee being missing. The jury will get to hear about all of the games and cooking and texting to everyone to come out to Fusion, and will be able to draw their own conclusions as to how her behaviour was during that time.

Don't forget the Hot Body Contest.

JB's "method", "plan", "approach", "scheme", "direction", "intent", "game plan", "angle", "strategy", "tactics", whatever he wants to call it boggles the mind. I have never seen anything like this before.

The lawyer joke, personified.

But...if JB brings in testimony about what a loving, doting mother she was...can't the prosecution then bring in her behavior to refute that testimony?

They can bring it in, anyway. KC said the clubbing was part of her "investigation." She said she went to clubs where Zanny hung out. Of course, nobody there ever HEARD of Zanny, before this debacle. She also said that Zanny "ordered" her to go to clubs. That Zanny said if she went clubbing, she'd let KC see Caylee.

What in the He___ happened to when this case comes to trial you will all say now I understand? We will all be shocked by the facts in the courtroom, AND he is not going to try this case in the media,now he is giving defense strategies out----for what ---testing the waters? What is the big shocker JB???? Come on are you really that insensitive to the death of an innocent child??? How do you,or any of the attorneys on this case sleep at night. Are you all counting dollars instead of sheep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand