Rex Heuerman, LISK Suspect, Gilgo Beach Awaiting Trial, Questions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"you got to move on" she says.

Something tells me the neighbor isn't related to or personally knows a missing young woman, sex worker or not, eh?

BBM

"Heuermann’s wife and son “told me that [cops] tore the place apart the first time, that there was no stone unturned,” longtime next-door neighbor Etienne DeVilliers, 68, said to The Post on Tuesday.

“I don’t know what they could possibly be looking for or they could find this time,” she said. “You got to move on.

“To see the kids going through this, it’s a sad thing to see,” DeVilliers said. “When I see [the son] Chris walking down the street with his dog, even to this day, he still says to me, ‘My father didn’t do this.’ And I say, ‘It’s OK, Chris. It’s OK to feel that way.’ ‘Cause you know, nothing is his fault.

“So I hope they got the wrong guy but you know, we’ll see.”

"The new search of Heuermann's home was after police scoured a shock new location in the case in woods near Manorville, about 40 miles away, last month.

Days later, Gilgo Beach murders investigators used K-9 units to search an area in North Sea, Long Island, where a woman's body was found in 1993.

Their search was in the area were Sandra Costilla's body was found three decades ago in a murder case that remains unsolved.

What connection either search has to this week's search of Heuermann's house was unclear and police would not comment.

Retired NYPD Sergeant Joseph Giacalone told NewsNation that the size of the search, and the presence of the medical examiner could mean Heuermann was being investigated for deaths beyond the Gilgo Beach murders.

'Since they already did this 10 months ago, they had to be able to prove to a judge that they had probable cause to go in there,' he said.

'The medical examiner showing up is really interesting.

'If we see the forensic anthropologist show up, that would be even more interesting and a bit of an eye-opener because they are the doctors that go out and determine what is a human bone or what is an animal bone.'

It appears as though the new search (which has now ended) was focused on the basement.

Looking for trace evidence or a hidden compartment?

Unfortunately, I think that there is a good chance this guy pressed the nuclear button and destroyed any trophies after the find at Gilgo. He would have been sweating bullets when he first heard the news.

This is incredibly interesting to me in light of "sandbagger303." There is an escape room in Denver in the Homicide Hotel called Room 303. The Homicide Hotel is a themed horror experience built around serial killer Robert Quinlan. Found this online: "Our escape room in Denver / Thornton will fully immerse you into the world of the serial killer Robert Quinlan. He built his hotel with the specific intent to torture and kill his unsuspecting guests. Secret passages, confusing corridors, and soundproof torture chambers are just the beginning."

Also: "The Homicide Hotel Escape Room provides an immersive horror themed escape room experience! 303 Escape Room is in Thornton, Colorado and Denver Metro Area." (And just noting, 303 is the area code for a large portion of CO).

I have a bad feeling with RH that we might really end up seeing shades of BTK with his funny "cereal killer" moment. I have no idea if this will be any part of it, but I just found it interesting.
Screenshot_20240527_094730_Google.jpg

Guessing they had some time to wade through the electronic devices. There were 422 electronic devices.

There are other possibilities. Maybe some unsuspecting person walking in the Manorville area (they searched there relatively recently) stumbled across more remains. Would think that would be publicized by now, but... maybe not. Maybe more secret indictment hearings going on for RH. Maybe some "seriously big" tip. But yeah, I tend to think the electronic devices. This guy's going to be a horror show, seriously. These poor little creatures, targeted by this sick freak. And he's unfortunately pretty intelligent, and he travels pretty extensively, from what I saw. I'd be surprised if other states aren't going to become involved. And they're really going after RH (good), so we might not have to bargain butter to find out. Maybe not that clever after all. We can only hope. I've got so many questions at this point, I probably couldn't even list them.

422 electronic devices in his home?!!
I missed that somehow ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove