Reynolds, Chad Eugene *RSO*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know what people have to say that were at the Super Bowl party at the bar he went to....who did he talk to? Who did he leave with? What if he met another SO and decided to hatch a plan to abudct a child an stage a disappearing act? Was the car he abandoned REALLY broken down? How can we find that information? We need a local person on this case....really bad!

Sexy Kimbo's Myspace (I FOUND IT!!!)
If you go to the top in the URL where it says "viewProfile&friendID" - erase the word 'profile' and put 'comments' and her comments will pop up. Also if you put 'friends' instead of 'profile', her friends will pop up

"Joanna" on Kimbo's friends list (who has a picture of CHad's missing poster" - in one of her comments, it says they are cousins. I'm still unclear on who 'Joanna' is in relation to Chad though.

Sexy Kimbo's Myspace (I FOUND IT!!!)
If you go to the top in the URL where it says "viewProfile&friendID" - erase the word 'profile' and put 'comments' and her comments will pop up. Also if you put 'friends' instead of 'profile', her friends will pop up

Blubunni99....I don't know if anyone has given you a hug today or not....but YOU are a freaking GENIUS!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! MUAH!!!

Blubunni99....I don't know if anyone has given you a hug today or not....but YOU are a freaking GENIUS!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! MUAH!!!

:blushing: well, it doesn't work all the time. BUT thankfully in this case it did.:Banane13:

I am not sure where to post this,so I'll put it here.My husband is LE instructor and into anything military,camping,etc.If you go look at the new photo under the photos section,you'll see the tree limbs chair with the paracord or webbing.I hate to say this guys,I just talked to my husband.That paracord or webbing can be bought at Walmart and CR said he broke down around a Walmart.I'm afraid he went in and bought some camping equipment to stay in the woods.That paracord or webbing looks new.LE needs to look at security video at that walmart and see if he bought that paracord or webbing that Sunday night.Also,the chair is put together with mechanics wire,the limbs are sawed,looks like he's putting his feet up on the log on ground and a forked stick next to it.Whoever made the chair,picked up old sticks,but shaved them down,the cut pieces and shavings are light,so it looks newer.

I am not sure where to post this,so I'll put it here.My husband is LE instructor and into anything military,camping,etc.If you go look at the new photo under the photos section,you'll see the tree limbs chair with the paracord.I hate to say this guys,I just talked to my husband.That paracord can be bought at Walmart and CR said he broke down around a Walmart.I'm afraid he went in and bought some camping equipment to stay in the woods.That paracord looks new.LE needs to look at security video at that walmart and see if he bought that paracord that Sunday night.

I saw that tree limbs tree winterrose!! OMG. That freaks me out.

What would make someone like Chad snap and just decide it's time to escalate and actually KIDNAP someone though? Oh, even if its not CR - this just freaks me the EFF out.

*advertiser censored* Clearwater Rd Putnam fl
Kelly Reynolds not know if any connection to Chad Reynolds missing RSO

...I checked all 27 myspaces for Kelly Reynolds and "sexy kimbo" wasn't one of them....there was a "R.I.P. Caylee" space however,OMG

I thought someone said there was a KIM Reynolds who lived nearby RC - that's why I looked up Sexy Kimbo. Also I remembered from yesterday on Chad's myspace that her Title Name (or whatever its called) was "Sexy Kimbo" so I typed that in to get the myspace I got from Chad's yesterday.

Also I don't know "Kelly"s last name from that myspace I found.

216 Clearwater Rd Putnam fl
Kelly Reynolds not know if any connection to Chad Reynolds missing RSO

I wish there was a way we could see a picture or something of THIS Kelly Reynolds since I'm at a loss as to if there is any other way to make a connection from the Myspace Kelly R. to THIS Kelly R. - even though her location says something different. But a person can put ANYTHING in their location - just like anybody can put any age. So IDK.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=293077545

Chris,Joanna's husband,he has chad myspace pic on a board.I think Joanna might be sister or cousin or Chris is cousin or brother of Chad.Chris' mood is stressed.sexykim calls Chris and Joanna both cousin on thier comments section.So,I too think sexykim is Chad's cousin.Kim is from Jacksonville.I wonder if amanda,15 on the comments is Chad's sister,she asks him to come home,she misses him,her site is private.

Put that with the find in woods w/new paracord or webbing,on tree limb chair,probably watching in woods,maybe saw Misty walking kids or out in the woods.

Yes,Bill is Chad's brother and I'm putting it a little bit together.The Danyell,he's talking about on his pics and page was his girlfriend,she died last year.On Joanna's page,she has pics of Danyell.It's very odd to me that Misty looks so much like Danyell,probably doesn't mean anything.Here's a album on Joanna's page of Danyell
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=185931607
Could Chad have started watching Misty in the woods,just caught sight of how she looked like Danyell?Maybe Haleigh got up,Misty being crashed out in room,Haleigh saw him come in trailer?Is that a stretch?

I don't think it's a stretch - Danyell does look like Misty a bit. AND also searchers DID find that stick chair in the woods. AND there are some Reynolds in the area. This sure isn't cut and dry, is it?

What bothers me about Chad and his family's myspaces is that they say things like "Chad, where are you?" but they don't seem to be talking about it (or at least commenting to one another) and they aren't putting his picture up or anything drastic. I wonder why? I know he's a RSO but that doesn't mean his family doesn't love him and want him to be safe. So why aren't they plastering it on their myspaces? Maybe they don't think he's "not with us" anymore.

-- I know I said I was going to bed but I can't bring myself to move away from the computer.

In this case,as far as Chad goes,I think he is a suspect and this is a very plausible theory he's involved,especially because his mo is breaking into a trailer and molesting a child.He's from the area,also.This makes more sense to me than Misty doing something to Haleigh,she's still around,but Chad and Haleigh are missing.And that homemade chair in the woods with new paracord or webbing,that I know you can buy in camping section at Walmart,my husband's bought some exactly like it.As a matter of fact,you can buy keys made at Walmart,I wonder if you can buy anything there that could fit into certain locks,like for trailers.Just thinking.He was in prison all that time,he wasn't learning to crochet.He could probably know things that could pick a lock or bought something online,like the bumper key.

...there sure are a lot of deaths in his family,aparently his g/f died last year and on one of his pics when his myspace was still around it said it was his sis and "r.i.p."

...oh so danyell was chad's brother's g/f and I do think she's the same person chad refered to as his r.i.p. sis on his myspace....wonder what happened to her...

I want to figure out if that Kelly or Kim (whichever one it was) is the same one who supposedly lives close to the Cummings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper