Reynolds, Chad Eugene *RSO*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Chad's step mom was on here a few weeks back, I would think his DNA would be in the system couldn't they get DNA from the body and see if it's him? I do remember a conversation on here about Chad was last seen in black, it was when JR said a man in all black took my sissy. Chad worked at a restaurant and that' is there uniform. I think it was the restaurant he was last seen in..... hope that helps

LFlorida, OT, I had a real problem with malware and viruses too. I had to format and reload everything, and get malware and new virus protection. I also found that the spyware was in with my files, if it's a "worldmarket spam thing, look for it in your files and delete it. You may have to do it more than once, because it remembers your IP address and just fires at you, but you can deter it with software and deleting it when you find it.

LFlordia, keep up the good work!! You do great post and information. I just want you to know that I care and look forward to all your post.

I'm calling it quits for the night, posters war is all i see. See you later keep up the good work, MOO is its a RSO or one close to it that took Sweet Haleigh!!!!

Yes. Manley said that Ch and BC were very, very close. BC went and lived with Ch's mother after Danyell [BC's g/f, Ch's sister] died.

That said, do you still think BC worked for DCF, lakeland?

Stepmom mmanley only posted 54 times........from 2-19 til 2-23 and haven't heard from since????

And don't forget about the fire in Putnam County, LFlorida. Two hundred and something acres burned and the flared up hot spots were being watered again as per the update located in the right hand column of the article lurkeyloo posted above.

I do not like the sound of that. Wonder if it is arson?

Was the fire around the time Haleigh was missing?

Hi, LFlorida .. have you (or anyone you are aware of) looked at any satellite photos of the area in which Chad disappeared? If so are there any wooded areas near it?

Has a cause of death been found in the Waldo case?

thanks

I haven't seen her posting at all. I am totally disgusted with the way LE handles obsconded predators. Take a report and then if a cop happens upon them, pick them up. They do not go out and search for them it seems.

I think there is an LE dept that does. I think it's the U.S. Marshalls. don't know for sure though. :)

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...S?Title=Funeral-set-for-man-found-dead-in-car

"One relative unlikely to attend is Waldo's only son, Matthew J*** W****, 22, who is being held in a state prison a few miles from the funeral home.
Matthew W**** is serving time at Polk Correctional Institution for a technical violation of his probation in multiple attempted burglary cases, according to prison records and the Waldo family attorney, Norliza B*****."

Still cannot find a manner of death for Mr. Waldo.

I find it very strange that CR looks so much like Misty's cousin Joe.. I can't add pictures, but anyone who can put them side by side and you can see they both have a mole. Very strange! Pretty sure it's not the same person...just strange! Or my eyes are playing tricks on me. Anyone else notice?

What gave them that idea? I find it entirely too coincidental that he is still missing and Haleigh has yet to be found.

It was my impression that they think that because:

a. it would not be unlikely for a recently released SO to have enemies

b. the last night he was seen was with a friend the family does not trust

c. Chad does not seem to have any source of cash reserves. His crimes were not high tech or slick on any level. And he has disappeared of the face of the earth. Didn't pick up his paycheck or tip money. Cell phone hasn't been used. No one has heard a peep from him. No money transactions have been registered.

He doesn't seem to be that evolved to have pulled that stunt off and continue to pull it off. His sister also died while he was in jail and the family seems confident that he would not put his family through a staged disappearance on top of that loss.

It was my impression that they think that because:

a. it would not be unlikely for a recently released SO to have enemies

b. the last night he was seen was with a friend the family does not trust

c. Chad does not seem to have any source of cash reserves. His crimes were not high tech or slick on any level. And he has disappeared of the face of the earth. Didn't pick up his paycheck or tip money. Cell phone hasn't been used. No one has heard a peep from him. No money transactions have been registered.

He doesn't seem to be that evolved to have pulled that stunt off and continue to pull it off. His sister also died while he was in jail and the family seems confident that he would not put his family through a staged disappearance on top of that loss.

Besides the victim's family, who else would be his "enemy"?

Which friend are you referring to as not trusted by the family? Amy Baker? Or Bill Cotter?

He ain't dead, I can tell you that much. Dead people have a hard time hiding.

His family sounds like they WOULD help their beloved SEXUAL PREDATOR break loose and start a whole new life, one with no label as a RSPredator, one with no parole, no drug tests, no threat of life in prison hanging over his head for violation of probation.

He grew up in the woods, btw. His mama's home is along the edge of the Forist, I believe.
He knows enough to figure out how to hide in Ocala National Forest for a long time if he wanted to snatch Haleigh and keep her hidden away for many months. [Heck, even I could figure that out.]

Granted, if it were me that did that, I would surely need an accomplice to help me with the occassional grocery run, among other things.
JMO.

We don't know that he hadn't saved every penny from every paycheck from Dec 1 to Jan 31, and kept it on him in cash.

As much bitchin' as I have done to my LE beau about Chad Reynolds, there's no doubt in my mind that he would tell me if there had been anything found, if only to make me quit bitchn about his boss and about Chad.

He ain't dead, I can tell you that much. Dead people have a hard time hiding.

Plenty of cases reported on WS where dead or probably dead people have not been found for decades, so it's not implausible to me that CR could be have been dead for a few weeks without being noticed.

Hi, LFlorida .. have you (or anyone you are aware of) looked at any satellite photos of the area in which Chad disappeared? If so are there any wooded areas near it?

Has a cause of death been found in the Waldo case?

thanks

I have, but the phone call to Amy Baker reporting where the car supposedly broke down [a different spot from where it actually was eventually found on the side of a road.]

Possible red herring? I dunno.

I have been unable to websearches [or almost anything else, save post on WS occassionally] this week because of the Malware or whatever, that redirects me every time I try to open my email, or do a search. Right now, seems OK, so I'll try to do some lookups re: Waldo on Gainesville media sites.

And I don't have info on the unidentified man found near the Hart Bridge in Jax, either, for the same reason.

Thx for keeping this thread going, friends.

Plenty of cases reported on WS where dead or probably dead people have not been found for decades, so it's not implausible to me that CR could be have been dead for a few weeks without being noticed.

How many Sexual Predators on that list?

Then again, it's probably just that I'm aware
- he lives in MY area, committed his 1st crime in my community
- his g'mother Marie owns a rental property about .5 miles from my home. [btw - a small cluster of sex offenders in that neighborhood.]
- he does have links to Satsuma.

From the Palatka Daily News web archives -

Sex offender sentenced to 7 years

by
Published: Tuesday, July 6, 2004 10:31 AM EDT
Brad Buck

The Palatka Daily News

Tears streamed from the faces of both the victim's family and those of the accused as a circuit judge sentenced a young man Wednesday to seven years in prison followed by 10 years probation for molesting an 11-year-old girl last fall.

The father of the victim said his daughter would be traumatized for life by the actions of 20-year-old Chad Eugene Reynolds. "She's been violated in the worst way," the father said. "She's got to live with this for the rest of her life.
When she looks back on her childhood, she'll remember this. It's one of the worst crimes you can commit."

The father also said that he has been abused as a child and that he had consumed alcohol and drugs. "I've been down the same road. But that does not justify what he did." He asked the judge to sentence Reynolds to life in prison.

Assistant State Attorney Ralph Rowe asked Hedstrom to give Reynolds nine and a half years in prison. "This case has struck me like no other case in my 27 years of practicing law," said Assistant Public Defender John Stephenson. "Certainly, Mr. Reynolds doesn't think he has a right to do this. He doesn't."

Hedstrom asked Reynolds if he had anything to say before sentencing. Reynolds, who had been looking down at the floor during the hearing, turned around to the family and apologized. "If I could take it back, I would," he said.

Reynolds will also have to register as a sex offender under Hedstrom's ruling.

The charges stem from an incident at 11 p.m. Sept. 3, 2002, in which Putnam County sheriff's deputies say Reynolds crawled into a bedroom of an Interlachen home armed with a knife and allegedly committed a sex act on the girl, who was asleep, Lt. Gary Bowling of the sheriff's office said.

Another child was sleeping in the room, sheriff's reports show. When one of the children ran screaming into the parents' room, Reynolds escaped briefly, then was caught later by deputies, Bowling said.

Reynolds pleaded no contest in June to charges of lewd and lascivious
molestation, burglary of a dwelling while armed with a knife and petty theft, court records show.

Hedstrom warned Reynolds that he could have given him life in prison and that if he messes up during probation, he could very well wind up in prison for life.

self-bumped

here is the original report before a suspect was arrested:

Report: Intruder fondled girl,

Published: Tuesday, Sep 6, 2002 10:31 AM EDT [note: original was mis-dated]
by Andy Hall

Palatka Daily News

A man wearing a ski mask is believed to have entered the bedroom window of an 11-year-old girl and fondled her before fleeing through the same window of her Interlachen home Tuesday night.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying the suspect, who has been described as a white male between 5 feet, 10 inches and 6 feet tall with some facial hair beneath his lower lip.

Officers appear satisfied the suspect is not a family member.

The original article is buried on this thread somewhere.

btw - it was a mobile home in Putnam County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3