Reynolds, Chad Eugene *RSO*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday is a friend on Haleigh's facebook. I have not logged into mine yet to see the whole thing. Just thought it was quite interesting when I pulled up the link, she was in the top ones listed. I'm sorry if this was already posted. I'm trying to catch up.

Thank you FastPitch. I'll have to [try to remember to] check that out.

Seeing the name Sunday is what originally lured me into the whole sleuthing thing. lol... I ought to hunt her down and whop her up side the head for all of the time and frazzled nerves she has unknowingly caused me.

Don't post a link, but what is the name on that myspace page? Haleigh, Please Bring Haleigh Home, I Love Haleigh, or whatever?

Thx.

Seeing the name Sunday is what originally lured me into the whole sleuthing thing. lol... I ought to hunt her down and whop her up side the head for all of the time and frazzled nerves she has unknowingly caused me.

Don't post a link, but what is the name on that myspace page? Haleigh, Please Bring Haleigh Home, I Love Haleigh, or whatever?

Thx.

O/T

LFlorida, do you know this Sunday person?

Thx.

It is on facebook.com. All I did was search for 'Haleigh Cummings' and it was the first group that came up. I'll have to look again in a little while and see if I can find the exact one.

Apparently, I jumped the gun posting that. I just searched through the members of the group and the Sunday that is there is NOT the same one. I am sorry.

Please remind me, Sunday is related to Chad R. or Chad G.?
How is she related?
TIA

Yeah, no, I'm sure he's around. I'm also sure someone is helping him hide out. Of course I don't have personal knowledge, but the whole car thing stinks like a staged plan to me, and so does the cinderblock at the back door btw. jmo

However, to my knowledge, there hasn't been a link found between Chad and RC, or CS. However, their is a possiblity of the dcf employee BC, and CR's bff BC being related somehow.
DCF has been involved with RC for years. I'm sure CS dcf worker is from another county, but RC's would be from Putnam County. This could bring a connection. though very slim. I read that there are very few dcf workers for Putnam County. Does anyone know who RC's dcf worker is?
I think it should be researched to be elimimated.

I would add that it is looking more and more like a domestic crime, than a stranger abduction, imo.
Nevertheless, CR should be located, His crime is too offensive to be ignored and likelyhood of reoffending too strong. This is jmo. oc.

a big connection for me is the fact he breaks into trailers and molests little girls he is gone and so is haleigh.its just my opinion but i feel that being a SP is like being straight or gay to a normal person you cant rehabilitate. once this guy blew his probation and had to run there is no tellin what has happened with this guy.

Hey LForida and to all I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I thought I would let you know firstcoastnews.com , has pictures of inside the home of Hayleigh's

WCJB reported today that Waldo's family appeared at the city commissioners meeting to plead for a law that would prevent another Mr. Waldo incident from happening again. [Sorry, can't find a link. I hate their website.]

Here's one on a Jax tv site:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=132995&provider=top

Still no cause of death determined for Waldo.

Last I checked the persons in the Marion County fiery crash had not been publicly identified, but a person visiting the scene said that they lived on Baseline Road and were 18 -20 yrs old.
http://www.ocala.com/article/200903...e=Fatal-crash-too-familiar-for-victims-friend

Now I'm off to find out if the unicycle guy had his day in court as scheduled.

Hey LForida and to all I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I thought I would let you know firstcoastnews.com , has pictures of inside the home of Hayleigh's

Don't jump the gun, Stormy. It may or may not have anything to do with it. Until one of them is found, I am presuming it does.

So, thank you. I see that HLN is advertising that NG is "exclusive" from inside the home tonite. I'm sure it will be via the WJXT reporters because WJXT is not affiliated w/one of the Big 3 networks.

Oh well, at least it's back in the news.

Is Chad's stepmother still posting here? I can't believe there hasn't been anything in the media about his disappearance!

I haven't seen her posting at all. I am totally disgusted with the way LE handles obsconded predators. Take a report and then if a cop happens upon them, pick them up. They do not go out and search for them it seems.

Is Chad's stepmother still posting here? I can't believe there hasn't been anything in the media about his disappearance!

mmanley hasn't posted in a while. I think she freaked out when I connected Waldo to Ch's grandparents [who btw live near Haleigh's house.]

I agree with you both, Reannan & lakelandladi. Why bother having a sex offender registry? Why label anybody a PREDATOR? grrrrrrr...

I wonder if Judge Hed is aware that he's gone missing. I might oughta give him a phone call. [lol, I'm sure he found out during Snodgrass' court appearance.]

I just want to say...if anyone on here knows Chad, ya might want to tell him....I don't think he can hide from our LFlorida, she's determined! You get him LF!

I dont know how to get to the myspace places. Am I missing something? How do I know who is who on myspace to get to it? help please.

Grandma said she saw kids when she drove by, then said she dropped off clothes!!!! Are they all involved in a cover up? Maybe we should back up to some of the first anthony case bs, and we might know the next step. I wish I lived in fl.

checking in to see if CR has been found yet. dangit!

okay, i forget, WHO is Waldo? the guy found dead in his backseat?

checking in to see if CR has been found yet. dangit!

okay, i forget, WHO is Waldo? the guy found dead in his backseat?

Yes, Waldo is the poor fellow who received a half dozen or so parking tickets while he lay dead in the backseat of his car for 2 wks.

Probably unrelated to Ch, but mysterious, nonetheless. imo. [and shame, shame, shame on GPD.]

I wonder if Judge Hed is aware that he's gone missing. I might oughta give him a phone call. [lol, I'm sure he found out during Snod's court appearance.]

snipped by me

Update on S's case:

Looks like he showed up, but trial date is not until June.
Justice delayed is justice denied, imo. Date of original complaint was 9/23/07. Pretty good lawyering, it would appear.

2009-03-02 104 APPLICATION FOR CRIMINAL INDIGENT STATUS

2009-03-02 105 MOTION FOR DEPOSITION

2009-03-02 106 MOTION TO TAKE VIDEO TESTIMONY OF WITNESS UNDER AGE 16

2009-03-02 107 MOTION TO TAKE VIDEO TESTIMONY OF WITNESS UNDER AGE 16

2009-03-02 108 DEFENSE'S ADDITIONAL WITNESS LIST

2009-03-05 109 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY JEAN MOYER

2009-03-05 109 STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL

2009-03-05 109 CASE SET FOR JURY TRIAL 06/22/2009

2009-03-06 110 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (06/22/2009)

2009-03-06 111 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (06/22/2009)

While I was on the Putnam County Clerk of Court's website looking at S's docket, decided to do a bit of sleuthing.

Ch Rey's stuff isn't on there that I can see.

I do see 2 for his mother Debora dated 1987 though.

Here is link if anyone else wants to give it a shot:
http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp

Choose "Online Inquiry System"
Accept disclaimer
Choose "Putnam Criminal Dockets"
Search by name for %reynolds%

Have they identified the man that was found floating in the lake yet? I was wondering if that could be Chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3