Reynolds, Chad Eugene *RSO*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since BC is not the only William C in Florida it is very possible, isn't it? Why would they have DCF next to his name? That is the only thing I can think of.

lakeland, my computer is wigging out again. can you do a quick search for that name in FL?

William C, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
William J C, Kissimmee, FL 34759
William C, Parrish, FL 34219
William P C,Tequesta, FL 33469
William J C, Melbourne, FL 32935
William J C, Lady Lake, FL 32159
William J C, Zephyrhills, FL 33541
William C, Palm Coast, FL 32137
William C, Longboat Key, FL 34228
William C, Palm Coast, FL

LFlorida...here is a quick one. I will do an indepth search later and see what we can find. I searched records in indiana but didnt find anything. He should at least have a non payment of child support I would think. JMO

Side note, Bobby has not logged on to his myspace for 2 days now which is not the norm for him.

William C, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
William J C, Kissimmee, FL 34759
William C, Parrish, FL 34219
William P C,Tequesta, FL 33469
William J C, Melbourne, FL 32935
William J C, Lady Lake, FL 32159
William J C, Zephyrhills, FL 33541
William C, Palm Coast, FL 32137
William C, Longboat Key, FL 34228
William C, Palm Coast, FL

LFlorida...here is a quick one. I will do an indepth search later and see what we can find. I searched records in indiana but didnt find anything. He should at least have a non payment of child support I would think. JMO

Side note, Bobby has not logged on to his myspace for 2 days now which is not the norm for him.

thx, lakeland. Not sure where any of those are except Lady Lake. [That place sure does pop up in a lot of this stuff, it seems like. Yes, I do tend to see ghosts, lol.]

Pretty weird about "Bobby", too.

I will get back on the hunt once I get this stupid computer [and my stupid telephone] working again.

Anybody else notice that Crystal C [Ron's sister] used to live in Lady Lake, FL, as did Danyell [dec'd sister of Ch] ?

Just wondering, esp. since my other prime suss's thread was pulled.

Where does Crystal (bio mom) live? where did she and RC live when they were together?

I don't know what the step means, unless it refers to a msg poster on that site known as "grandpa", but......

MARIE is Ch's g'mother. She and her husband live on Crescent Lake, just down the road from Haleigh's home. He has other relatives in Satsuma, as well.

Who is Ch? Crystal or Chad? Chad R or Chad S?

I took the "step" to mean a step grandpa not a bio grandpa...I could be wrong but that is what registered in my head when I read it.

Ok, I think the WC in the doc for snodgrass is a dcf worker.
It did pop out at me too though. He could be related.
small world, huh.
off to sleuthing. :)

He is not a registered sex offender. He is a registered SEXUAL PREDATOR. Even with a plea bargain, he was convicted of being a PREDATOR.

He was "very young" when he committed this crime, eh? Is everyone under 30 "young"?! For crissakes, we are prosecuting children under the age of 16 for murder, but THIS is different?!

Unless and until I am proven otherwise, I will pursue him to hell and back, if only for the worry and lost sleep he has caused me about my own PUTNAM COUNTY children.

What is the difference in a sexual predator and a sexual offender? ITA
Gawd, i am glad my children are grown.

This might seem like a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway...

The area in which CR committed this crime...Putnam County right? Is there ANY chance...that being 7 years ago...that 11 yr old would be either 17 or 18 now... you think by any chance at all that it could have been MC or someone close to her? gulp...

do you think he might have been after misty, again? imo, imo, imo

I just wish they could find him. This is ridiculous!! Where does a young man go that supposedly had about $40.00 to his name and no car?? I really wish his picture was posted more on major news stations like Nancy Grace, etc. and maybe someone would call in a tip. If he's out there alive still then someone has seen him. They need his face on America's Most Wanted.

Ok, I think the WC in the doc for snodgrass is a dcf worker.
It did pop out at me too though. He could be related.
small world, huh.
off to sleuthing. :)

WC is a dcf employee listed as working in Palatka.

Who is Ch? Crystal or Chad? Chad R or Chad S?

Crystal would be Cr-- or CrS in the LFla guide to abbreviations, lol.
Since this is a Ch-- Rey-- thread, that's probably a good guess.

Oh, and gwtw, I was re-reading the Palatka Daily News articles re: that 1st crime when they first reported it, and at the time he was arrested.. They are dated 07/2004 in the PDN archive index, but were actually published 09/2002.

re: the name seen in Danyell's obit and in snod.'s depo - makes absolutely no sense to me. But in his [bc] crim docket record, his atty worked HARD to both delay, delay, delay, and to have it expunged. I need to re-read it b/c I know people here who have been sentenced to prison for battery on LEO.

Ugh. This FL redneck should have gotten more sleep. I'm not sure if that was Cottr's crime now or not. Do you remember teh?

WC is a dcf employee listed as working in Palatka.

Dear gawd. That can't possibly be Chad's friend/Danyell's companion, can it? Heaven save us all if it is. [Though nothing about FL DCF would surprise me.]

I am in no way offended but I want to make this clear:)

I do not know Chad and I am not related to any Chad's.

My user name has Chad in it, BUT my name is Carmen and my husband's name is Bear.
My UN is the first 2 initials in my kids' names and 3 because there is 3 of them.

We now return to our regularly scheduled program already in progress.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members