RH Social Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "involvement" in this particular organization could be as simple as a being the Web Admin. The person who gets/maintains the hosting/ domain will sometimes register it with a personal name and email address.
I think that's what it was. I wondered if one of the ladies he helped with a website might have asked him to set that up.

All posts are MOO.

I think that's what it was. I wondered if one of the ladies he helped with a website might have asked him to set that up.

All posts are MOO.

I remember someone finding that earlier. Please don't ask me which thread because I have NO idea

I just ask one of our awesome mods if we could get a thread in the Parking Lot for BLU's recent discoveries.

Keep your fingers crossed :please:

I just ask one of our awesome mods if we could get a thread in the Parking Lot for BLU's recent discoveries.

If there is one, can ya please shoot me the direct link...I'll never be able to find it on tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is one, can ya please shoot me the direct link...I'll never be able to find it on tapatalk.

You know I got ya covered :blowkiss:

What is the parking lot? Newb here.

Since I am new at websleuth posting, will you let us know the link if the mods approve? Thanks!

3. Georgia
(8th for chlamydia, 5th for gonorrhea, 1st for syphilis)

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/05/07/state-by-state-where-its-easiest-to-catch-or-avoid-stds/

*Young people between 15 and 24 represent half of all new STD cases. STD rates also vary widely by state—the state with the highest syphilis rates (Georgia) reports 47.5 times more infections than the state with the lowest prevalence (Montana).*

*** watch out for the young ones!
They have HPV outbreaks in this age too.
The health department sees a lot!
All posts are MOO.

In 2010 would he still have been in Alabama? It's only doing slightly better than Georgia:

4. Alabama
(3rd for chlamydia, 3rd for gonorrhea, 15th for syphilis)

What does jh's being on a hooker, std or whatever its called site 4 years ago no less, have to do with him killing his child?

Isnt that considered rumor?

OT but what is up with the syphilis rate in Georgia???

We don't post phone numbers and addresses on here. They don't go away. Link to them, if they are on the sleuthable list.

As for the request, your assigned mod team will review the request when they get a chance.
:tyou:

We don't post phone numbers and addresses on here. They don't go away. Link to them, if they are on the sleuthable list.

As for the request, your assigned mod team will review the request when they get a chance.

What happened to your avatar? Are you aware that you uploaded a photo of you naked...with all the lights off?

Thank you Kimster :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members