Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder

Websleuths is a victim friendly website. There's only been one person accused of a crime. All other people related to the accused or the victim are victims too.

Also ..................

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

tia
fran
:wave:
My apologies, as I didn't think mentioning other family members was a violation of TOS. It was strictly mentioned as confirmation that this was the correct profile. Additionally, his posts I mentioned are public.

I had already found this website via rossharris00@gmail.com and posted my search on the first page.
My apologies matou, I missed your link to his G+ page.

I've been a member here for years, but rarely post anymore. I will just go back to lurking again, since in one day I've posted a duplicate link and apparently violated TOS.

I had already found this website via rossharris00@gmail.com and posted my search on the first page.

I totally remember when you found this and it led to some great additional finds -- but I meant, doesn't that website only have the rossharris00@ linked to it? That means it could be any email service provider out there and not necessarily this gmail account.

I've been a member here for years, but rarely post anymore. I will just go back to lurking again, since in one day I've posted a duplicate link and apparently violated TOS.

Don't take it personally -- I lurk and come back all the time but I think we all do this. No one expects anyone to be able to keep track of everything that has already been posted. And some people probably missed it the first time so it is helpful to keep discussions going.

:peace:

D elta
B ravo

Not for you Linda, just the general public visitors ... hint: I was once shopping with my mother and asked her what a "DB" was in the middle of an aisle and she shushed me.... SNL skit with wigs, corsets, you name it.... years later they did an updated version with Colonel Angus.....

Roflmao! ;)

Colonel Angus! Bahhhhh haaaaa haaaaaa!

Great skit...IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the second or third time I have seen this. Apparently a DB is a very bad set of words. I know my swearing words and I just cannot figure out what this is. lol!

Dumb Bassturd?
Dumb Blond?
Ding Bat?
Dam Biatch?

What could be so terrible?

Wait. What's going on?

princesspj's needed a little help ;)

URBAN DICTIONARY DEFINITION
The term "d b" generally refers to a male with a certain combination of obnoxious characteristics related to attitude, social ineptitude, public behavior, or outward presentation.

Though the common db thinks he is accepted by the people around him, most of his peers dislike him. He has an inflated sense of self-worth, compounded by a lack of social grace and self-awareness. He behaves inappropriately in public, yet is completely ignorant to how pathetic he appears to others.

He often talks about how cool, successful, and popular he is, yet never catches on to the fact that he comes across as a total loser. Nevertheless, he firmly believes that he is the smartest, most desirable, and most charming person in the room... and will try to bad-rep anyone who would threaten to expose this facade.

He fancies himself a ladies’ man, yet tends to be a joke to all but the most naive of women. He tries to portray himself as part of the in-crowd (a fashionista, an upwardly mobile professional, the life of the party, etc.) but only succeeds in his own mind.

To everyone else, he is an annoying and arrogant phony who comes across as a wannabe overcompensating for his insecurities. He tries to appear like the center of whatever group will tolerate him, but in reality, he is just a tag-along who mooches drinks, women, contacts, social standing, and other benefits from the group... while contributing nothing.

*I don't want to link it it has the word in the link.

It was really funny when Samantha Shacher yelled it out loud on Dr. Drew...

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Oh. My 11 year old nephew says that phrase lol.

It's a great one, isn't it? gngr~snap directed us to the urban dictionary definition and it's pretty awesome!

In all fairness, I lifted "Delta Bravo" from one the HLN talking heads via one of the threads here (don't ask me which one, ugh :findinglink:) -- I figured if he could say it on air, then I could say it here :blushing:

Oh I wasn't responding to your post at all Edward. My reply is to the quoted post. Don't go lurking. You didn't do anything wrong and WELCOME! xo

I would like to hear from any x girlfriends as well. I am sure we will if it goes to trial.

All posts are MOO.

"He was socially awkward. He was deep into chatting online, even back in college. He wasn't great around women in person, but he was pretty witty online….he was single when I knew him best. Single guys always use the web to get girls."
"And then we wound up going to school together for quite some time and we wound up at the University of Alabama at the same time, both as students and also as sort of employees of the university."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/14/cnnt.01.html
"And so because of where we were in our jobs, we actually crossed paths a lot, because he would deliver stuff to the student union."

http://www.examiner.com/article/the...ris-hot-car-death-dad-wanted-to-work-for-cops

Justin's former friend also told 11 Alive that Ross was very smart when it came to technology, and that he's actually quite surprised that he would "get caught" by the very thing he was good at. He knew simple things like a go clear your history and cookies and all that other junk, and it really blew my mind that he could be so careless. I mean, it's like he's just a different person. It would only take, a – I mean it seems like a monster."

So...what is he saying?
Careless about Cooper or not deleting his internet history?
RH was good at computers or good at hiding stuff on computers?
***did he go to college twice? The 2nd time he was married.

"He’s got this whole ( second life) that he’s living with alternate personalities and alternate personas which would also make him a flight risk and harder to keep track of if needed.”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/03/justin-ross-harris-cooper-toddler-hot-car-death-live-blog

I agree with Tssiemer, it doesn't sound like this was a reference to the online game Second Life, because the prosecution would have been careful to explain what Second Life was for those in the courtroom unfamiliar with it. IMHO I think he was referring generically to an online "second life" spent pursuing partners and researching topics his friends never knew he was interested in, as well as possibly any real-life meet-ups with the women he texted.

Re: the avatar on the kik profile:
That particular picture is from the 2012 movie "The Lorax", an animated adaption of the book.

If it is RH, could he be using a Dr. Seuss character as an avatar to show he's "harmless"?

It's not clear. I know many adults, myself included, who love animation and routinely use our favorite characters as avatars. Maybe he just liked the look of the close-up Lorax face and it means little more than that, but it is worth noting that the 2012 movie has a huge fanbase of teenage females, and most of the fandom centers around the young and photogenic Onceler. (Go to Tumblr and search for "Onceler" and you'll find tons of fanart, not all of it work-safe.) He was sexting with girls of this age. Still, you'd think he'd use a Onceler avatar if he was trying to attract their attention.

"He was socially awkward. He was deep into chatting online, even back in college. He wasn't great around women in person, but he was pretty witty online….he was single when I knew him best. Single guys always use the web to get girls."
"And then we wound up going to school together for quite some time and we wound up at the University of Alabama at the same time, both as students and also as sort of employees of the university."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/14/cnnt.01.html
"And so because of where we were in our jobs, we actually crossed paths a lot, because he would deliver stuff to the student union."

http://www.examiner.com/article/the...ris-hot-car-death-dad-wanted-to-work-for-cops

Justin's former friend also told 11 Alive that Ross was very smart when it came to technology, and that he's actually quite surprised that he would "get caught" by the very thing he was good at. He knew simple things like a go clear your history and cookies and all that other junk, and it really blew my mind that he could be so careless. I mean, it's like he's just a different person. It would only take, a – I mean it seems like a monster."

So...what is he saying?
Careless about Cooper or not deleting his internet history?
RH was good at computers or good at hiding stuff on computers?
***did he go to college twice? The 2nd time he was married.

I am curious about his college history as well. Seems like he must have dropped out, worked a few jobs, kind of going nowhere...then after he married LH...they lived with her parents (referring to WS timeline) and he was able, with their help, back to school full time.

I wonder how that felt to him...being back in school...but not "free." LH was pregnant,living with the parents. Obligations, responsibilities...

Ferris Bueller got lucky...LH and her family supporting him...but it came at a price IMO.

I know he has a stepbrother...he testified at the hearing I believe. But was he an only child? I haven't read too much about the family history. What about Leanna? Does she have siblings?

I am curious about his college history as well. Seems like he must have dropped out, worked a few jobs, kind of going nowhere...then after he married LH...they lived with her parents (referring to WS timeline) and he was able, with their help, to go back to school full time.

I wonder how that felt to him...being back in school...but not "free." LH was pregnant,living with the parents. Obligations, responsibilities...

Ferris Bueller got lucky...LH and her family supporting him...but it came at a price IMO.

I know he has a stepbrother...he testified at the hearing I believe. But was he an only child? I haven't read too much about the family history. What about Leanna? Does she have siblings?

bbm

I believe he is his half brother, if I recall correctly, he responded affirmatively that his mother remarried and then JRH was born after that.

I am curious about his college history as well. Seems like he must have dropped out, worked a few jobs, kind of going nowhere...then after he married LH...they lived with her parents (referring to WS timeline) and he was able, with their help, to go back to school full time.

The guy at the hearing was his half brother IIRC. I haven't heard anything about LH having siblings. I would love to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member