RH Social Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how he dressed and how his hygiene was on a regular basis.

His pictures go from one extreme to another for me. He is either all dressed up and taking a selfie in a bathroom or on a web cam somewhere -or- he is really scummed out and grungy and hanging out with his wife and Cooper.
Sounds about right.
He's a fake.

Bullet points from your link... Hilarious! Thank you for sharing... I'm still ROLLING!!!

spread-out legs
right arm in a slight arms-akimbo pose
exposed right thumb pointing to and hidden, tucked-in-the-pocket fingers framing his genital area
male urinal in the photo also symbolically indicates male dominance
(i.e., males ‘mark’ their territory with urine)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if he had a Tinder account?

as an obsessive guitar player, he was not fond of the church’s ban on instrumental music during worship services.
A Church with no music, yet he was an obsessive guitar player...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/07/1...rs-role-in-toddlers-death.html?referrer=&_r=0
As a CofC member, I can tell you that doesn't mean anything. We don't use instruments in our worship service, but our home is full of musical instruments. It's not that instruments are inherently evil or anything like that. It comes from Ephesians 5:19, "speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord" indicating that the music should come from your heart. Personally, I don't have a problem with using instruments in worship (I think that can still come from the heart, and instruments are widely used in the Old Testament) but I do enjoy the a capella singing- it's really beautiful.

And he seemed more obsessive about acquiring guitars than he was about playing them, IMO.

I wonder if he had a Tinder account?

I would bet he did. I have alot of single friends that use that App like crazy, and I always tell them I think it's just gross. (just my opinion) It's more about hooking up than anything else. And I think the way you flip through people like they are playing cards is just gross. I also wonder if he had an OKcupid account. (free dating site).

I wouldn't be surprised to see another reddit account come out of the tech searches. A lot of redditors have alternate or "throwaway" accounts that they use to do stuff they don't want people to know about on their regular accounts.

Reminder

Websleuths is a victim friendly website. There's only been one person accused of a crime. All other people related to the accused or the victim are victims too.

Also ..................

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

tia
fran
:wave:

I wouldn't be surprised to see another reddit account come out of the tech searches. A lot of redditors have alternate or "throwaway" accounts that they use to do stuff they don't want people to know about on their regular accounts.

In other cases I have found duplicate facebook accounts, youtube, Twitter, Instagram accounts by going into the friends or checking out who is following who. Some people have a lot of different user names on one site and sometimes they interact with each other by sharing videos or other things between the accounts.

Does anyone know how to do this sort of cross-check on Reddit? I have not been on that site before this case and it is all a big massive mess to me.

Who has the Reddit skillz?

I just googled what they reported his searches to be and I ended up in some weird places!

Just bumping this up again. This is a Russian chat site with a bunch of email addresses listed below. Ross' is listed there. Does this mean he is involved in the site other than chatting?

http://blog.kurenie-stop.ru/simone/

Just bumping this up again. This is a Russian chat site with a bunch of email addresses listed below. Ross' is listed there. Does this mean he is involved in the site other than chatting?

I'm removing the website that you posted in my reply because I don't think that site can be positively linked back to THIS Ross Harris.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member