RH Social Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the warrants were for only HIS stuff or all computer stuff in the home? He didn't own the Home Depot stuff but the warrants included that. Just wondering if they in some sneaky way got a hold of LH's computer or phone. JMO

All they had are listed in the search warrants. They have every reason to look a their private electronics, and his work computers, electronics, and personal files. And there is, in all likelihood, things on his work computer, and or at his work station that shouln'td be. He has no real concern for getting to work on time and leaves early so he cheats them out of the time that they pay him for, so whats to stop looking at things there. I wonder if his friends at Home Depot Corporate are sweating bullets, waiting for an axe to fall on their chats back and forth?

As for Home Depot, they can't just walk in and say give them to me. That OK would come from human resources handing them over to LE, and LE handing them over to the CAP to follow the chain of command.

There was no sneakiness or funny business on part of LE. RH was the one that thought he could sneak this past everyone.

Some of Harris' Reddit comments that haven't been posted here yet(?):

In response to a post about a bank withholding money: "Calling the police wouldn't solve anything. It would just get the police involved in your business. It's a civil matter, not criminal."

In response to a post about college football pictures: "This will be me and my son (or kids if we have anymore). I grew up in Tuscaloosa and love everything about the tradition of college football. Getting to see it myself at many other schools is going to be a treat for me to show my children."

In response to a post about creationism possibly being banned in schools: "So for those of us that believe in creationism, it should be ruled out all together just because you don't believe in it?" Later: "Oh i'm not offended. Just wondering why both views can't be taught and then given a choice?"

In response to a post about an abortion demonstration: "Because abortion in my mind is killing a child, you're going to do it just because you can't support it? Yeah that sounds pretty terrible to me. Sex is scientifically designed for one thing and that's to reproduce. Does it feel good? Yes but it's just a side effect. If you can't support children, don't have sex, don't have abortions." Later: "Killing a person (in the sense of abortion) is selfish and malicious with the intent of only satisfying you're own personal agenda."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/11/justin-ross-harris-reddit-profile-details-life[/QUOTE

How doe he know this? Does he think a virgin bride has kids on her mind the night of her wedding? Nope, not all, she wants to be ravished, not OH this is a chance to make a baby, might not get another chance for a while. Poor LeAnna.

In response to a post about a bank withholding money: "Calling the police wouldn't solve anything. It would just get the police involved in your business. It's a civil matter, not criminal."

In response to a post about college football pictures: "This will be me and my son (or kids if we have anymore). I grew up in Tuscaloosa and love everything about the tradition of college football. Getting to see it myself at many other schools is going to be a treat for me to show my children."

In response to a post about creationism possibly being banned in schools: "So for those of us that believe in creationism, it should be ruled out all together just because you don't believe in it?" Later: "Oh i'm not offended. Just wondering why both views can't be taught and then given a choice?"

In response to a post about an abortion demonstration: "Because abortion in my mind is killing a child, you're going to do it just because you can't support it? Yeah that sounds pretty terrible to me. Sex is scientifically designed for one thing and that's to reproduce. Does it feel good? Yes but it's just a side effect. If you can't support children, don't have sex, don't have abortions." Later: "Killing a person (in the sense of abortion) is selfish and malicious with the intent of only satisfying you're own personal agenda."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/11/justin-ross-harris-reddit-profile-details-life[/QUOTE

How doe he know this? Does he think a virgin bride has kids on her mind the night of her wedding? Nope, not all, she wants to be ravished, not OH this is a chance to make a baby, might not get another chance for a while. Poor LeAnna.

His comments...all of them ....infuriate me!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Seriously? Is this guy for real? Can I be the one to give him the injection?

His comments...all of them ....infuriate me!!!!!!

D elta
B ravo

Not for you Linda, just the general public visitors ... hint: I was once shopping with my mother and asked her what a "DB" was in the middle of an aisle and she shushed me.... SNL skit with wigs, corsets, you name it.... years later they did an updated version with Colonel Angus.....

D elta
B ravo

Not for you Linda, just the general public visitors ... hint: I was once shopping with my mother and asked her what a "DB" was in the middle of an aisle and she shushed me.... SNL skit with wigs, corsets, you name it.... years later they did an updated version with Colonel Angus.....

Roflmao! ;)

Colonel Angus! Bahhhhh haaaaa haaaaaa!

Great skit...IMO

What is the brand of that shirt? I noticed he usually wears "labels".
Were the sun glasses
Ray Bans or knock offs.

D elta
B ravo

This is the second or third time I have seen this. Apparently a DB is a very bad set of words. I know my swearing words and I just cannot figure out what this is. lol!

Dumb Bassturd?
Dumb Blond?
Ding Bat?
Dam Biatch?

What could be so terrible?

This is the second or third time I have seen this. Apparently a DB is a very bad set of words. I know my swearing words and I just cannot figure out what this is. lol!

Dumb Bassturd?
Dumb Blond?
Ding Bat?
Dam Biatch?

What could be so terrible?

You've got mail :wink:

I think he wears American Eagle polos. He is a brand name guy.
Then these people coming forward don't know him AT ALL, not anymore.
Almost every picture he is wearing a brand name, even the Alabama shirt is Nike.
I bet his upkeep was quite pricey. Definitely a high maintenance man.

Almost every picture he is wearing a brand name, even the Alabama shirt is Nike.

He'll be saving $$ on his wardrobe for a while :facepalm:

I wonder how he dressed and how his hygiene was on a regular basis.

His pictures go from one extreme to another for me. He is either all dressed up and taking a selfie in a bathroom or on a web cam somewhere -or- he is really scummed out and grungy and hanging out with his wife and Cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans