RH Social Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was actually playing Second Life was he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is what I want to know. RH's lawyer kept saying "fantasy" and I am like huh????

He also argued that the sexting allegations – what he repeatedly called “fantasy texting” – were not relevant, while the Assistant District Attorney in the case told the judge during the probable cause hearing that the prosecution intended to show that Harris “wanted to lead a child-free life.”
http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/0...igital-evidence-key-to-prosecution-of-father/

That is what I want to know. RH's lawyer kept saying "fantasy" and I am like huh????

He also argued that the sexting allegations – what he repeatedly called “fantasy texting” – were not relevant, while the Assistant District Attorney in the case told the judge during the probable cause hearing that the prosecution intended to show that Harris “wanted to lead a child-free life.”
http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/0...igital-evidence-key-to-prosecution-of-father/

Great find. I really hope Prof Jacobsen and his crew continue to follow this case. He had an attorney who did a great job on tearing apart the prosecution on the Zimmerman case.

Does the Lorax mean anything or os it an innocent avatar?

It's just a character from a Dr. Seuss book. The books are very popular with young children.

That particular picture is from the 2012 movie "The Lorax", an animated adaption of the book.

It's just a character from a Dr. Seuss book. The books are very popular with young children.

That particular picture is from the 2012 movie "The Lorax", an animated adaption of the book.

If it is RH, could he be using a Dr. Seuss character as an avatar to show he's "harmless"?

I was doing a search and somehow RoscoeUA links back to this site:

http://demopolislive.com/home/

Maybe he commented here?

I have not had a chance to look this over yet, but I thought I would drop it in here in case someone has time to check it out.

Babylisaupdates you rock my world. Also hoping for some news on the baby Lisa case too.

It looks like it is a forum like WS but I can't figure out what the subject matter is. I guess I'll cover my eyes and take a look around....

http://rocksmyfaceoff.net/index.php?board=6.0

hey, I used to date someone who was on that site all the time. From what I've gathered, it's like a group of friends who started hanging out online before facebook became popular. We're still on good terms. I can ask.

ok, he said that's pretty much what it was. Most people on there know each other personally. He hasn't been on there in awhile, but said last time he was active, RH wasn't on very much and didn't say anything that caught his attention. He wouldn't say much more than that. Guess they're batting down the hatches.

LMAO! I'm on reddit reading his comments and there's one where he states this: I'm all for equality between men and women. Voting, military, pretty much anything." There's more to the post but this pretty much shows that he's like a neanderthal. JMO

lol He sounds so progressive and enlightened

:floorlaugh:

LMAO! I'm on reddit reading his comments and there's one where he states this: I'm all for equality between men and women. Voting, military, pretty much anything." There's more to the post but this pretty much shows that he's like a neanderthal. JMO

Wow, what a "pretty much" progressive dude.

I guess that's why all the ladies were so into him

It was just reported on Nancy Grace (Jean Casarez is hosting tonight) that the restaurant where the urinal selfie was taken is "Mortified"
that he took a pic in their bathroom and asked to not be named by the show.
Wow. No business wants to connected to JRH.
Imagine how the inmates will treat him!

I thought that you meant the restaurant's name was Moritified... And I was surprised anyone would name their restaurant that! Time for a glass of wine.....

I thought that you meant the restaurant's name was Moritified... And I was surprised anyone would name their restaurant that! Time for a glass of wine.....

OMG! Hilarious!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads