RH Social Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lost my long winded post but yes, I did try to find him but there were a LOT of Atlanta area guys and I was searching a wide age frame since we know he is less than truthful. Was totally skeeved out and weirdly guilty about my DH lol and clicked out. But definite possibility if any one is feeling brave!

I don't think he is RICH enough. This is for wealthy "sugar daddy" men seeking women.

Doubt it. Seems he has an age group, but then again if he is a sex addict who knows? He could've been hooking up with grannies for all we know. I still think he may have flirted with men too.

Lol, there weren't many sugar daddy types that I saw. Course I was checking out the ones in the younger, "more to love" type categories so not my target group ;)

It is an eye opener site, for sure. TOO open ... I need some eye bleach!

Lol, I know. I set up an Ashley Madison account and that was a hot mistake lol.

Kik says you can only search by kik username, not a person's name (or by your address book). I tried putting in Ross Harris anyway, but just got the error message that no spaces are allowed. When I was playing around with the imsexy names, it would return a user and have the name "John Doe imsexy_boy" but none so far were Ross Harris.
Did you try / did anyone try RJ ?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

I was just reading at Reddit and found a post by someone feeling guilty that they upvoted the vet video a couple weeks ago which helped it get to the front page. I think this may be how JRH found it.

Not sure if this link is allowed?

I was just reading at Reddit and found a post by someone feeling guilty that they upvoted the vet video a couple weeks ago which helped it get to the front page. I think this may be how JRH found it.

I bet this shows up on HLN tomorrow! Good find.

Yes, I saw that earlier this week, but I'm not Reddit savvy. The more upvotes you get, the more likely it is that you get on the home page no matter what section of reddit it is in? If yes, could something from the childfree section ended up on the home page?

Yes, I saw that earlier this week, but I'm not Reddit savvy. The more upvotes you get, the more likely it is that you get on the home page no matter what section of reddit it is in? If yes, could something from the childfree section ended up on the home page?

That is correct, but I'm not sure that something of that subject matter would have had enough upvotes to be on the front page. It's usually cute animal pictures or funny stories. You can also view posts on the front page by "most controversial" (and also a few other options), a post from that subreddit could possibly have ended up there that way.

I only use reddit occasionally, but to me this seems more like the kind of thing you would have to find in a search, or be linked to from a similar subreddit.

ETA: There seems to be a twitter account for the child free subreddit still open. You can view the topics that were there, but not the posts, as they link back to the closed forum.

That is correct, but I'm not sure that something of that subject matter would have had enough upvotes to be on the front page. It's usually cute animal pictures or funny stories. You can also view posts on the front page by "most controversial" (and also a few other options), a post from that subreddit could possibly have ended up there that way.

I only use reddit occasionally, but to me this seems more like the kind of thing you would have to find in a search, or be linked to from a similar subreddit.

ETA: There seems to be a twitter account for the child free subreddit still open. You can view the topics that were there, but not the posts, as they link back to the closed forum.

Good catch. I am running it through peoplebrowsr to see what the topics are.

Hoosgirl, how do you type a square thingy that shows up empty in print and leaves a space? I went looking for the imsexy boy and couldn't find much that I thought was him. I found imsexboy without the y in sexy. Lots there, not sure if him. Found lots of obviously NSFW and stuff in cache. I saw the square things as spaces.

On reddit, when someone ups a post, can you see who ups the post?

On reddit, when someone ups a post, can you see who ups the post?

I believe upvoting and downvoting is anonymous. But as I say, I don't go on there very often, there may be a sneaky way of checking that I don't know about.

I also completely forgot to mention there is a "Random" button on the front page that will take you directly to a random subreddit. RH may have accessed the child free (and the "watchpeopledie") page this way.

ETA: I just pressed it and up popped a subreddit about carrying a concealed weapon. But it redirects you from /r/random, so it is quite obvious that you viewed it in this way from your history.

Hoosgirl, how do you type a square thingy that shows up empty in print and leaves a space? I went looking for the imsexy boy and couldn't find much that I thought was him. I found imsexboy without the y in sexy. Lots there, not sure if him. Found lots of obviously NSFW and stuff in cache. I saw the square things as spaces.
Good question. I don't know. Does anyone have any ideas??

I haven't seen his handle in msm as anything other than "imsexy boy" with the name Ross Harris once you find his user name. So if that report is correct and we figure out the space thing, it should be pretty evident it's him.

Good question. I don't know. Does anyone have any ideas??

I haven't seen his handle in msm as anything other than "imsexy boy" with the name Ross Harris once you find his user name. So if that report is correct and we figure out the space thing, it should be pretty evident it's him.

I think the msm is wrong on his username. JMO I'll try to find how to do the square thingy but still how would people find his username that way KWIM?

Can't answer for sure but don't think reddit links show up... ?

Mostly O/T but I just have to say I *hope* that person no longer feels guilty -- surely they were trying to do a good thing by spreading awareness; we can't control the free will of others who might have devious thoughts in mind. As much as I don't feel this case was an accident, I'm confident that someone's child or animal has been spared or rescued from the agony of sitting in a hot car.... JMO.

I don't think so. I've downloaded kik and tried searching by that username. Kik says no spaces allowed so that isn't a valid username. I've tried variations with an underscore, period, etc and no luck so far. Any ideas?? (BabyLisaUpdates, where are you?! Lol)

Here you go.
10463037_359551870861334_6005043403042705070_n.jpg

"He’s got this whole ( second life) that he’s living with alternate personalities and alternate personas which would also make him a flight risk and harder to keep track of if needed.”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/03/justin-ross-harris-cooper-toddler-hot-car-death-live-blog

this was brought to my attention by a fellow websleuther . Great info here. If I get permission I
will give due credit.

Second Life
Relationships

Relationship are common in ,Second Life, including some couples who have married online. The social engagement offered by the online environment helps those who might be socially isolated. In addition, sex is often encountered. However, to access the adult sections requires age verification. There is also a large BDSM community.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Life#Role-playing

OK! WHO knows what Second Life [B/] is?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member