RH Social Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He don't have a problem with testosterone. He has a problem with his wife!

I bet LH is so angry she didn't call Cheaters months ago .....

The pic where the blond girl is cropped out looks like it could have possibly been at Mugshots in Tuscaloosa.

"A profile under the name Ross Harris on Kik shows a profile name of “imsexy boy” and says the user is open to receiving messages."

Read more:*The Marietta Daily Journal - Leanna Harris hires defense attorney*

Did we already know this? It's news to me.

I can't figure out where the urinal picture restaurant is.
[emoji372][emoji372][emoji372]

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

I've seen a few fellow members mention Snapchat. I did find some fairly boring but interesting things on the service.
Please see the following links that address the "permanent deletion" allure of Snapchat.

This one is from a blog and focuses on Android phones:
http://www.decipherforensics.com/snapchat/

This one is a rehash of the same work, and it's from The Guardian.
http://www.theguardian.com/media-network/partner-zone-infosecurity/snapchat-photos-not-deleted-hidden

As we all know, seems nothing is ever "truly" gone once it's out there....

"A profile under the name Ross Harris on Kik shows a profile name of “imsexy boy” and says the user is open to receiving messages."

Read more:*The Marietta Daily Journal - Leanna Harris hires defense attorney*

Did we already know this? It's news to me.

I can't figure out where the urinal picture restaurant is.
[emoji372][emoji372][emoji372]

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.
I don't think so. I've downloaded kik and tried searching by that username. Kik says no spaces allowed so that isn't a valid username. I've tried variations with an underscore, period, etc and no luck so far. Any ideas?? (BabyLisaUpdates, where are you?! Lol)

I don't think so. I've downloaded kik and tried searching by that username. Kik says no spaces allowed so that isn't a valid username. I've tried variations with an underscore, period, etc and no luck so far. Any ideas?? (BabyLisaUpdates, where are you?! Lol)

Did you search under Ross Harris first or the imsexy boy name? When it says "a profile under the name Ross Harris" does that mean an index with his actual name or do you have to search under the other profile name? I'm confused and don't want to download Kik. I tried searching Plentyoffish dating site and ended up starting a profile and I totally regret it now. Want to delete it right away LOL!

image.jpg

Here's his foursquare account (found it in my search for the elusive location of the urinal selfie). It's set to private.

Also the name imsexy boy is very popular in the full word version i.e. imsexyboy and makes me think it's a fake profile. MSM better back it up IMO. Also why use sexy and boy unless he wants to attract men and boys KWIM???

Lol, I know. I set up an Ashley Madison account and that was a hot mistake lol.

Kik says you can only search by kik username, not a person's name (or by your address book). I tried putting in Ross Harris anyway, but just got the error message that no spaces are allowed. When I was playing around with the imsexy names, it would return a user and have the name "John Doe imsexy_boy" but none so far were Ross Harris.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-describes-harmless-dating-app-profile.html

Re: The whole "If you don't want to talk just say so. Being ignored is the worst." It's obviously something he added after the frustration of repeatedly being ignored. Does anyone believe that if a woman said "thanks, not interested" that JRH actually would have left her alone??? Of course not, he would have pestered the hell out of her to the point of stalking. It's just another example of a narcissist saying "I'm too special to be expected to take the obvious hints and social cues that regular people give out and accept hundreds of times every single day." What a self-absorbed piece of work this arrogant buffoon is!!!

In fact, that phrase is very revealing of his pathological personality. Really?? As a married family man trolling for sex on the internet, being ignored is the worst outcome you can imagine? Wow.

I've seen a few fellow members mention Snapchat. I did find some fairly boring but interesting things on the service.
Please see the following links that address the "permanent deletion" allure of Snapchat.

This one is from a blog and focuses on Android phones:
http://www.decipherforensics.com/snapchat/

This one is a rehash of the same work, and it's from The Guardian.
http://www.theguardian.com/media-network/partner-zone-infosecurity/snapchat-photos-not-deleted-hidden

As we all know, seems nothing is ever "truly" gone once it's out there....

Just an FYI about Snapchat for everyone. The recipient can take a screenshot of the picture sent to them very easily. It's a simple push of two buttons at once with an iPhone, not sure about Android phones though. So photo not permanently gone at all if fast enough to screenshot it.

Lol, I know. I set up an Ashley Madison account and that was a hot mistake lol.

Kik says you can only search by kik username, not a person's name (or by your address book). I tried putting in Ross Harris anyway, but just got the error message that no spaces are allowed. When I was playing around with the imsexy names, it would return a user and have the name "John Doe imsexy_boy" but none so far were Ross Harris.

Did you try to find RH on Ashley Madison? I've thought it might be likely for him to be on there, since he doesn't hide the fact he's married on other hook-up sites. But, I don't want to know bad enough to go on there to search, lol.

Did you try to find RH on Ashley Madison? I've thought it might be likely for him to be on there, since he doesn't hide the fact he's married on other hook-up sites. But, I don't want to know bad enough to go on there to search, lol.
Good question. I wonder if any of the women he was corresponding with were married. Given his interest in teenagers, maybe he's not even attracted to women with "baggage" (I.e., husband, children, life experience, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member