RH Social Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohohoh...I think we know who the blond is. Check the most recent article in the main thread for a former classmate who's giving him the benefit of the doubt and see whatcha think

I am glad there are people who can still keep an open mind.

I can't think of anyone I know, after listening to the hearing that I would be able to speak up for like that.

ohohoh...I think we know who the blond is. Check the most recent article in the main thread for a former classmate who's giving him the benefit of the doubt and see whatcha think

Does this have to be a riddle? I tried a couple of different threads and maybe I'm not looking at the right time stamps or something but can you just link the info here so we can take a look?

Does this have to be a riddle? I tried a couple of different threads and maybe I'm not looking at the right time stamps or something but can you just link the info here so we can take a look?
http://www.11alive.com/story/news/crime/2014/07/06/cooper-harris-hot-car-death/12275975/
Even with allegations Ross Harris was leading a double life, former classmate K R
says she refuses to rush to judgment. She hopes the rest of the community will take a step back and do the same.

I am glad there are people who can still keep an open mind.

I can't think of anyone I know, after listening to the hearing that I would be able to speak up for like that.

Unfortunately, I have a very strong feeling she's going to wish she hadn't. :sigh:

Well she was a classmate.
From when we don't know.
High school?
University of Alabama?
Pre school?
too vague for me.
moo

I think she probably used that to catch him internet cheating. There were some crazy tweets that barely made it in to that two year cut-off for People Browser but I think she caught something going on in the beginning of July 2012.

Just IMO but I think we're going to hear about some kind of sex/*advertiser censored*/internet addiction come into this whole mess.

yes such a wonderful ((gag)) loving father to be and husband -- just before his son is to be born and he relocates his wife to GA where she has no support .... has to change physicians ((that's the kicker from my point of view)) for her first born to be delivered etc if she didn't have post partum depression from dealing with this arse she deserved a medal....

I don't know if this is old news or not but according to Justin/Ross's new social media site, he is no longer in the infirmary.

http://www.cobbsheriff.org/Inmate/inquiry.asp?soid=&inmate_name=harris+justin&serial=&qry=In+Custody

If that link doesn't work you may have to go to:

http://www.cobbsheriff.org/Inmate/enter_name.shtm

then input:

harris justin

and search to see his most recent online user name, profile and custody status.

I also periodically check to see if leanna ever turns up a new user name in there.

:giggle:

Well she was a classmate.
From when we don't know.
High school?
University of Alabama?
Pre school?
too vague for me.
moo

The Today show segment/video that Clue just posted shows KR. They say she's a former classmate of RH's from the University of Alabama.

The Today show segment/video that Clue just posted shows KR. They say she's a former classmate of RH's from the University of Alabama.
Former University of Alabama classmate K R says she knew Harris from 2010 to 2012, when they graduated. "He was a very family-oriented, nice, genuinely great guy," she told TODAY. "He was very computer-savvy, he was able to help me out on projects when I needed it. ...He was very outgoing, he would tell jokes, he was the life of the class."
http://m.today.com/news/police-scrutinize-mother-over-toddlers-death-hot-car-1D79887209
"Family man"
Cooper wasn't even born then. Did she realize that?

If anyone has reddit specific questions I'd be happy to try to answer them.

R/childfree was one of my favorite subreddits that has now been locked down thanks to this guy posting there a few times.

I don't plan to have children. I don't want children. I work everyday to save dogs. The subreddits is mostly about how we get frustrated with folks trying to invalidate our opinions on a daily basis. Mainly "You'll change your mind."

Also, someone mentioned his cake day, that was his reddit birthday.

If anyone has reddit specific questions I'd be happy to try to answer them.

R/childfree was one of my favorite subreddits that has now been locked down thanks to this guy posting there a few times.

I don't plan to have children. I don't want children. I work everyday to save dogs. The subreddits is mostly about how we get frustrated with folks trying to invalidate our opinions on a daily basis. Mainly "You'll change your mind."

Also, someone mentioned his cake day, that was his reddit birthday.
Thanks, Zelmajane! Did you post there? Did you get any kind of message when it went private? How does that work on reddit? Is it like here, when a thread goes to the parking lot and only members have access?

Oh, and do you know he posted there? Or was it just because he visited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr