RH Social Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just curious. It's not even on the Cobb County Adult Detention Center mugshot page.
I haven't seen it anywhere.

11/27/80 it's on vinelink

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Here is a map that I created with some of the key spots. Can someone please help me figure out exactly where to put the pin at the mall?

Are there any other addresses that I should put on there?

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zyfrUxWbLQ7Q.kfyS530qxhFc
The home address is 1212 Wynne's Ridge Circle. To the left of LA Fitness.

I also believe he would have taken a RIGHT Terrell Mill RIGHT on Power's Ferry all the way down to Akers Mill Rd, turning RIGHT, then a LEFT on Cumberland Blvd and a RIGHT on Akers Mill again then a RIGHT on Cumberland Blvd again and a LEFT on Cumberland Parkway past the Treehouse to Corporate for daycare.
(there should be a Power's Ferry option on the map )
I will see what Cumberland Mall's address is.
1500 Cumberland Mall, Atlanta, GA 30339-3141

Mom's work?
200 Cobb Pkwy N #318, Marietta, GA 30062

If anyone has reddit specific questions I'd be happy to try to answer them.

R/childfree was one of my favorite subreddits that has now been locked down thanks to this guy posting there a few times.

I don't plan to have children. I don't want children. I work everyday to save dogs. The subreddits is mostly about how we get frustrated with folks trying to invalidate our opinions on a daily basis. Mainly "You'll change your mind."

Also, someone mentioned his cake day, that was his reddit birthday.
You shouldn't feel guilty. Not wanting to have kids is NOT the same as murdering the ones you've got to be child-free.

Thanks, Zelmajane! Did you post there? Did you get any kind of message when it went private? How does that work on reddit? Is it like here, when a thread goes to the parking lot and only members have access?

On occasion. I mainly read and up vote.

When a forum goes private there, it means it is locked and unviewable to everyone but admin.

I'm not sure. That he posted or if he just viewed. I'll check.

Some new accounts to check out

http://www.guru.com/freelancers/roscoeua

https://myspace.com/roscoeua

His myspace is locked down but of course he has another selfie. I haven't seen this one yet.

View attachment 54375

The ebay is a UK account. I deleted it from my reply to you so that it is not linked back to here to a murder suspect. Not sure if it is too late for you to remove the link from your post. I have looked for a US ebay account and can't find one, but I feel like he must have one.

The ebay is a UK account. I deleted it from my reply to you so that it is not linked back to here to a murder suspect. Not sure if it is too late for you to remove the link from your post. I have looked for a US ebay account and can't find one, but I feel like he must have one.

It's the right account, says the member is in the US. The person who posted perhaps accessed the profile through the UK eBay site.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/roscoeua

Treading lightly here ... check tweets to @nancygracehln #hotcardeath for someone initials BM

um just a hint, for those trying to find the tweet referenced above. Do not simply search #hotcardeath on twitter especially at work. under that hashtag I just encountered a very graphic photo of someone's recently satisfied erect member complete with handful of byproduct!!!!!! Not cool at work!

um just a hint, for those trying to find the tweet referenced above. Do not simply search #hotcardeath on twitter especially at work. under that hashtag I just encountered a very graphic photo of someone's recently satisfied erect member complete with handful of byproduct!!!!!! Not cool at work!
O.M.G. so sorry about that!! I just didn't want to be more specific cause it treaded close to TOS. I just thought since it was a media twitter it would be ok. That was not the way I got to it so I did not see that!!

Blech, thanks for the warning!

no prob hoosgirl, my own bad for searching in this environment. By now I should know better.

hoosgirl - BM doesn't seem convinced his "like a brother" is innocent does he

Web company with friends was ninthhourdev.com and its variants (.info, .org etc)

Also registered in same time frame and same ip address is tlvdev.com and its variants.

"Ninth hour" seems to have mostly biblical references ... any other speculations behind the meaning of the name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat