RIP Elizabeth Edwards cancer returns. UPDATE- Passed away 12-7-10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RIP Elizabeth.

The toughest part is for the Children. :( :( :(
I know they will miss her forever, but I do wish them a quick recovery.
sometimes when a person is sick for a long time, it is a relief of sorts,nobody wanted to see her suffer.

She is with the Angels.
I hope their guardian angel is right there with them. :angel:

What an amazingly courageous woman! She left this world a better place.
G-d bless her and her family.

And just like that...she's gone. It's very sad. She put up one hellofa fight though and I know her family will take good care of the children.

Rest in Peace Elizabeth - your valiant fight is over. :rose:

My deepest sympathy and prayers for your family, and especially your children who will surely miss their courageous, loving mother - but will always have the memories.

Elizabeth Edwards, in my opinion, was the epitomy of selfless class. Going through so much over the last few years, her marriage, children, and illness, this spectacular person never once lost what truly mattered to her. I admire how private she, as well as family, kept this as special and sad time for themselves for a peaceful passing. Anyone who has experienced this will understand where I'm coming from.

Godspeed.....

Very beautifully said. :rose:

May the Lord bring peace and comfort to her family throughout this difficult time.

It is sad that she has passed but she is no longer in pain.

I believe that as she walked over her son was there to greet her. Can you imagine the smile that was on her face to see him again.

There is a Lakota [my DH is Lakota] phrase Hoka Hey; it's meaning is beyond the literal translation 'It is a good day to die'. It means that as one walks over their life is in order and they have made peace with Creator.

Strong Warrior going home; this is what Elizabeth showed us in her actions. She showed true Grace in the face of cancer and purity of love in the face of adversity.

Elizabeth Edwards was such a graceful lady, and was an inspiration to all. She, her children, family, and friends are in my prayers.

Rest in Heavenly Peace, Elizabeth Edwards.

:rose:

Elizabeth Edwards was such a graceful lady, and was an inspiration to all. She, her children, family, and friends are in my prayers.

Rest in Heavenly Peace, Elizabeth Edwards.

:rose:

She really was the personification of a Southern Belle, wasn't she? Graceful, kind, loyal and strong, strong, strong.

I echo your prayer: Rest in Heavenly Peace, sweet lady.

Very beautifully said. :rose:

Indeed!

Your referenced post among so many others are sensitively and beautifully written...a fitting tribute to a woman of such quality as Elizabeth Edwards.

I wish her children would see the lovely sentiments expressed here, because I do believe they reflect the hearts of most Americans on this day.

Elizabeth - A beautiful person who lived a courageous loving life with grace. The world is a better place because of you. You let that little light of yours shine, shine shine all over. Rest now in heavenly peace. You have inspired so many with your grace, strength and unwavering love no matter the adversity. Thank you for sharing.

:( We lost a good one today. May Elizabeth RIP and be joyfully reunited with her beloved son.

Elizabeth Edwards, in my opinion, was the epitomy of selfless class. Going through so much over the last few years, her marriage, children, and illness, this spectacular person never once lost what truly mattered to her. I admire how private she, as well as family, kept this as special and sad time for themselves for a peaceful passing. Anyone who has experienced this will understand where I'm coming from.

Godspeed.....

thank you could never cover it.

My thoughts exactly only spelled out more eloquently and with less typos than I would have done.

Dearest Elizabeth,

I was saddened to read the news that you have passed on from this earth. You taught me to hold my head high even when most would carry theirs down. You taught me that love for your family can get you through anything. You are the epitome of class, love, mother and caregiver. I will always admire and look up to you and your strength.

Fly with the angels. We will all miss you so very much. Prayers to your family that they find strength, peace and comfort during this sorrow.

I am thinking of you Elizabeth, with my whole heart. My Mom passed away from cancer 6 days after she was diagnosed. My heart breaks for her kids. What do you do when the captain of the ship is suddenly gone?

Rest in peace, Elizabeth. What a truly brave and lovely lady.

Blessings to her family.

Goz

Sweet Lady ~

You have fought the good fight.

Journey home to rest now, so that you may hear the words you have longed to hear...

"Well done."

So may it be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101