Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted what I found on JB concerning how he possibly made money, however that post has been deleeted by mods, don't know why but I have now PM and asked.

with all respect foreigner.....I believe that was a different bittrolfff.......moo

I posted what I found on JB concerning how he possibly made money, however that post has been deleeted by mods, don't know why but I have now PM and asked.

I'm curious...any answers yet?

Curious that one of the listings for the phone number is Vision Ministries Open Arms. Maybe I need more coffee or something.

The court case listed him as "Bittroff" BUT same address as the arrested Bitttrolff.....this bloke has been hiding his real name for obvious reasons...because his a killer...spelling don't mean a thing if it can be linked backed to the same address and being the same person.

with all respect foreigner.....I believe that was a different bittrolfff.......moo

No I found his Manorville home address phonenumber, then Googled the phonenumber and this "bizz" came up.

Curious that one of the listings for the phone number is Vision Ministries Open Arms. Maybe I need more coffee or something.

Thats the one I found, and I posted a lot about it, we'll see what Bessie's answer is, I'll post it when I get a reply.

yes me too espeacially because this guy is my neighbor:what:he was very popular guy in town and his neighbors liked him a lot.i did not know him personally but he does look familiar probably from the hess gas station or 7 11.

yes me too espeacially because this guy is my neighbor:what:he was very popular guy in town and his neighbors liked him a lot.i did not know him personally but he does look familiar probably from the hess gas station or 7 11.

Tell us more, Jenny! Tell us more! :)

his home is very nice and very well kept.its ironic that he has owned this home since 1997 and next to him is all woods.

hub and I just drove by the house and spoke to 2 newsday reporters.they did apeak to the neighbors next to them and said he was well liked in the neighborhood.

That's a mighty big empty lot next to his house. I hope SCPD has the K9's out combing it right now.

we are wondering how they got his dna on file in order to match it up with these 2 women.i think they will probably connect him to the guy that was found on north st in Manorville in feb 2012.he was found naked and wrapped in a bedsheet buried in the woods.

picklechris there isn't a cop around!!on the street or the woods.i said the same thing to the reporter!!

wayyyyyyy.....i stand corrected then....wowowowowow.....foreigner was on it .....i should never have doubted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay