Rob Lowe to play Jeff Ashton in movie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some disagreement among prosecutors about George's demeanor and the accusations made by Casey. Ashton thinks he is "a normal dad having normal feelings for his messed up daughter" as they review the jail house visits and "respects that he is a cop and wants the truth no matter how it cuts." Linda; "The whole family is strange."

PX00022_91.jpg

Are they showing actual broadcasts from back then? I didn't watch the trial so it's hard for me to tell. And are those the actual videos of Caylee?

Some disagreement among prosecutors about George's demeanor and the accusations made by Casey. Ashton thinks he is "a normal dad having normal feelings for his messed up daughter" as they review the jail house visits and "respects that he is a cop and wants the truth no matter how it cuts." Linda; "The whole family is strange."

But I don't remember reading in the book that she felt that way, do you? You would have better recall than me LOL

That guy that is portraying GA is not doing a good job.....

So far I agree with the casting but I am having a hard time with this actresses version of Casey. I know she is supposed to be strange but she seems so flat when she speaks. Casey is full of hate and "frushtration".

Are they showing actual broadcasts from back then? I didn't watch the trial so it's hard for me to tell. And are those the actual videos of Caylee?

@RobLowe Are those news clips totally real?”Yes.

@RobLowe are those real pictures?!”Exact replicas.

from tonight's twitters

Don't think it is the actual videos of Caylee.

Lippman is tweeting too. Said the guy playing him had the cufflinks right and that's about it. LOL

The acting seems to be less than good. Oscar Nunez seems like Oscar from the office playing JB instead of being JB. LDB doesn't look like LDB at all and she doesn't seem convincing.

I think Rob Lowe said on twitter that the news clips are real, but any pics or videos are replicas

The acting seems to be less than good. Oscar Nunez seems like Oscar from the office playing JB instead of being JB. LDB doesn't look like LDB at all and she doesn't seem convincing.

That's because she is Mrs. Santa Claus :)

I don't care how bad the acting is, watching this is almost too much. It's re-living the verdict over again.

But I don't remember reading in the book that she felt that way, do you? You would have better recall than me LOL

I did not read the book. :blushing:

In this movie, they are making it seem Linda may have bought the molestation accusation, at least at first. She said it was odd George in the delivery room. I myself, don't think it is that odd. Especially in a small family and an only daughter, first grand child etc... jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper