Rob Lowe to play Jeff Ashton in movie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HE made sure the world knows neither George or Lee was Caylees father.

So far, not sure what to think as tbis is right now hitting me as a movie op for whqt I am here for as Caylee....I will stick witth, but cannot give a blow by blow whichI know others here want...

anybody know anything about the documentary following the movie? dated 2013?

This is so sad.

I know we've seen the pictures and that wasn't Caylee I just saw on that table, but seeing those bones laid out... :sigh:

It seems now it's headed so that we are going to be shown exactly how much this case especially Caylee, consumed JA.

RIP Caylee Marie, feel the love girl. :yourock:

Baez telling Ashton their revised version of the story. Ashton "you know what, bring it. I can't wait to cross examine your client."

I am crying but happy.People watching who do not know all we learned here will know by the end of this! He set out to make her into the most hated Woman in America and he has succeeded! JMO

It seems like they are going through the story very quickly. Jose is already telling Ashton that they are going to blame George.

I'm going to record it when it reruns later....so I can fast forward thru commercials.

Love you, Caylee!!

Waves to all my friends! Loving Jeff! But those bones got me. :(

I think Casey did that all by herself starting with the 31 day

Well it's at 9pm my time (I'm in MO) so not sure about other places lol (8pm? 10pm?)
Lol, really bad with time zones ;)

Waves to all my friends! Loving Jeff! But those bones got me. :(

Your not alone in your tears. Loving Jeff even more then I did he truly cared and loved OUR Caylee too!

We love you Caylee and we WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!

What time?

Well it's at 9pm my time (I'm in MO) so not sure about other places lol (8pm? 10pm?)
Lol, really bad with time zones ;)

ETA: not sure what happened so I think I posted that twice? Lol oh well :)

Baez telling Ashton their revised version of the story. Ashton "you know what, bring it. I can't wait to cross examine your client."

BBM

And if that would have happened, I think the verdict would have been:

GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY......:furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads