ROLL CALL!!! Where is everyone from?

Howdy. I'm new here(as far as posting goes at least, reading for a while now) on this website and also newly moved to Humboldt County,Ca. I'm an amateur/hobby history fan, which this area has no shortage of. I came from Central valley Cali where I lived for over 30 years.

Welcome! I’m a former resident of Humboldt County. I moved to Oregon 40 years ago. You will find no shortage of Humboldt County missing persons and murders threads here on Websleuths. I’m sure I’ll see you around. :)

Hi! I'm Marik and I'm from Texas. Long time true crime enthusiast and first time ever on this website. This website is very overwhelming, I'm not sure where to start! It's nice to meet you all.
If you go to our home page, you can kind of browse and see what you're interested in. Cold cases, recent cases, specific cases you're already interested in, unidentified persons, trials, etc! We're glad you're here.
It can get busy but the site is easy to get familiar with. Welcome.
I agree, @worm !

For the past six years, I have been living in Central Alabama. I moved from the Washington, DC area (Northern Virginia) where I had been living since I was born (1953! But don't tell anyone!). I'm retired now, and it is much less expensive to live here in Alabama than it was in the Washington, DC area -- for sure! My son just got married last year for the first time (at age 42!). So, I am now living close to him and my daughter-in-law. (TMI -- I am an open book!) I love you all here at Websleuths and welcome to all the newbies!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wickstrom8
Back