Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have listed to these 911 tapes several times and read the PCSO report several times as well. I don't think either one of these two drivers are completely innocent in this affair, but I see Ronald Cummings as the clear aggressor.

He passed CJ at a high rate of speed after they had both passed Shell Harbor. The 911 calls clearly support that. I can't understand why someone with 2 children in the truck with him would have ever done that. The fact that he did lends validity to the claims of CJ, IMO.

If we are all aware of what's been recently alleged about Misty and CJ, so is Ronald Cummings. I feel his reaction is likely similar to when Misty had her fling with WBG. I'm going to redact part of what this article described as his reaction:

Recalls Prevatt, “Misty’s Mom and sister saw me and said, ‘Where does White Boy Greg live?’ And I was like, ‘I don’t know,’ and they said, ‘Ronald … and their Dad are looking for him and want to kill him. XXXXXX XXXX XX *advertiser censored* XXXXX XX XXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXX *advertiser censored* XXXXXX”

A task force investigator tells me police have heard the same alleged threats, but shrugged it off as red clay hubris, a once cocky rooster trying to regain his strut.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/#more-1668

"A cocky rooster trying to regain his strut" sums up the way I see this incident.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6017178.php

Audio: Misty Croslin's 911 Call

Can someone help me out here and tell me what you think Ron is saying at the 52 second mark. It is so strange. TIA

Right before that Ron says something about the car belonging to a "Heather"(?) "whoever". Did anyone else hear that or am I trippin'? That's when Misty says that they know who the car belongs to.

I have listed to these 911 tapes several times and read the PCSO report several times as well. I don't think either one of these two drivers are completely innocent in this affair, but I see Ronald Cummings as the clear aggressor.

He passed CJ at a high rate of speed after they had both passed Shell Harbor. The 911 calls clearly support that. I can't understand why someone with 2 children in the truck with him would have ever done that. The fact that he did lends validity to the claims of CJ, IMO.

If we are all aware of what's been recently alleged about Misty and CJ, so is Ronald Cummings. I feel his reaction is likely similar to when Misty had her fling with WBG. I'm going to redact part of what this article described as his reaction:

"A cocky rooster trying to regain his strut" sums up the way I see this incident.

You are absolutely right. I too believe that is what happened the weekend Misty was MIA. I think you're right on with that.

Hello everyone. I've been reading WS a long time. I just wonder what else is going to happen. I agree with Concerned Papa..... You could tell very well it was Misty on the phone. What are those 2 doing togather? They don't have no one fooled. I don't have a good feeling about Little Haleigh. Where is this precious child??? Do these 2 know what respect means???

Hello everyone. I've been reading WS a long time. I just wonder what else is going to happen. I agree with Concerned Papa..... You could tell very well it was Misty on the phone. What are those 2 doing togather? They don't have no one fooled. I don't have a good feeling about Little Haleigh. Where is this precious child??? Do these 2 know what respect means???

BBM.. I vote NO since they have proven they do not have any respect for themselves.. Stands to reason they don't have any for anyone else...A person can't give to another what they themselves don't possess...JMO

...BTW.. Welcome to WS

Welcome EasyGoing...

Glad to see you. Your very first post too. What are they doing together? Where is Haleigh?

.....yep, those are the questions we all want answered.

I'm quite curious why BOTH Charles and his Dad felt the need to call Misty and threaten and harass her after the car incident, leaving voicemail messages that LE was able to hear.

Charles' (the father) messages threatened to "do harm" to Ronald, demanded to know Ron's phone number and where he lived.

Charles (the father again) said that he want to "talk to Ronald, if you know what I mean" and also said that he wanted to confront Ronald PRIOR to LE making contact with him. WHY? Doesn't sound like his son is some innocent victim, IMO!

Charlie's messages were verbally abusive towards Misty. The messages claimed he was going to get several females to beat-up Misty due to the earlier altercation. (There were "at least" 3 messages from Charlie - per the police report).

I find these messages interesting. Doesn't sound to me like Charlie was all that scared of Ron. Most people who are scared don't go around calling the people involved in an altercation looking for further trouble. (Especially after calling 911)! JMO.

*The above information was all taken from the police report Misty filed. (LE listened to voicemail messages that both Charlie and his father Charles left).

When RC was behind CJ, this would have been a very good time to pull over as he had children in the car. Instead, he goes for more. Seems to thrive on chaos.
:shakehead:

Right before that Ron says something about the car belonging to a "Heather"(?) "whoever". Did anyone else hear that or am I trippin'? That's when Misty says that they know who the car belongs to.

Heather B is Charlie's girlfriend. She owns the 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT that Charlie was driving during the incident that night, I guess.

Who said CJ was scared? He seemed concerned and wanted to make sure LE knows what rc does. Sounds to me like he and his father may have information we would like to know about. They don't like RC...that is nothing new. We have only heard from one outsider that does and I think he may be changing his mind too.

Misty sure wanted to get ahead of the game with Charlie. I suspect she may have linked valuable info regarding Feb 9....now rc has to reel her back in. The best defense is a good offense. They were planning the move to position by calling in first.

I'm quite curious why BOTH Charles and his Dad felt the need to call Misty and threaten and harass her after the car incident, leaving voicemail messages that LE was able to hear.Charles' (the father) messages threatened to "do harm" to Ronald, demanded to know Ron's phone number and where he lived.

Charles (the father again) said that he want to "talk to Ronald, if you know what I mean" and also said that he wanted to confront Ronald PRIOR to LE making contact with him. WHY? Doesn't sound like his son is some innocent victim, IMO!

Charlie's messages were verbally abusive towards Misty. The messages claimed he was going to get several females to beat-up Misty due to the earlier altercation. (There were "at least" 3 messages from Charlie - per the police report).

I find these messages interesting. Doesn't sound to me like Charlie was all that scared of Ron. Most people who are scared don't go around calling the people involved in an altercation looking for further trouble. (Especially after calling 911)! JMO.

*The above information was all taken from the police report Misty filed. (LE listened to voicemail messages that both Charlie and his father Charles left).

BBM

It is clear to me that both rc and his dad don't like either one of them. Many don't but they may have good and very personal reasons.

CJ is not scared and did not portray himself as a victim. He and his father are not happy with these two characters. Misty brings trouble and chaos wherever she goes. Have you noticed that behavior. It may be time for everyone to take notes.

I can give a list of people that would love to talk to "Ronald/and or misty"..er..KWIM?

I can see where Charles and his father might have called Misty, after this car incident, if there was a gun being waved at them, by Ron (and he was trying to run CJ off the road). Some people down there would have probably skipped the courtesy call and paid a visit.

If you are a real victim of a crime, you give your name without hesitation.

Misty sure wanted to get ahead of the game with Charlie. I suspect she may have linked valuable info regarding Feb 9....now rc has to reel her back in. The best defense is a good offense. They were planning the move to position by calling in first.

You got it!

I'm quite curious why BOTH Charles and his Dad felt the need to call Misty and threaten and harass her after the car incident, leaving voicemail messages that LE was able to hear.

Charles' (the father) messages threatened to "do harm" to Ronald, demanded to know Ron's phone number and where he lived.

I agree, Atherella. Charlie's messages reveal him as an agressor towards Misty. It's also interesting that he portrayed himself as a victim in his 911 call and then he turned around and threatened Misty on these phone calls. To me, this makes it very doubtful that he was a victim and was most likely a willing participant, if not the agressor. I have to admit that Misty was smart to save these messages and play them for LE. His father displayed agression towards Ron, so I guess the nut didn't fall far from the tree!

BBM.. I vote NO since they have proven they do not have any respect for themselves.. Stands to reason they don't have any for anyone else...A person can't give to another what they themselves don't possess...JMO

...BTW.. Welcome to WS
Thank you for the welcome:dance: and you are so right....MOO

BBM

It is clear to me that both rc and his dad don't like either one of them. Many don't but they may have good and very personal reasons.

CJ is not scared and did not portray himself as a victim. He and his father are not happy with these two characters. Misty brings trouble and chaos wherever she goes. Have you noticed that behavior. It may be time for everyone to take notes.

I can give a list of people that would love to talk to "Ronald/and or misty"..er..KWIM?

bbm

You sure got that right! If I lived in this area and saw Misty, I'd run in the other direction as fast as I could!

Welcome Easy. I wish I knew where she was. So sad almost 11 months later and we are no closer then we was one day one. I'm so upset I just wish we all knew:banghead:

Welcome EasyGoing...

Glad to see you. Your very first post too. What are they doing together? Where is Haleigh?

.....yep, those are the questions we all want answered.
Thanks for the welcome. We know those 2 will not give anyone ANY answers.:banghead:

Welcome Easy. I wish I knew where she was. So sad almost 11 months later and we are no closer then we was one day one. I'm so upset I just wish we all knew:banghead:
Haleigh's out there somewhere, but where??? She needs to be home with Jr. and thanks for the welcome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back