Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope this hasnt been posted already, but I found some info about CJ.......

Millions Of Dollars In Drugs Seized In Putnam County
Contributor: Katie Kosciolek
Email: kkosciolek@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 4/17 9:33 pm

Slideshow
(Courtesy Putnam County Sheriff's Office) PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Nine people were arrested after investigators confiscated millions of dollars worth of drugs.
The Putnam County Drug/Vice Unit, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), North Florida H.I.D.T.A. Task Force and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) served search warrants in the 200 block of San Jose Avenue, in East Palatka.

Investigators confiscated 85 kilograms of powdered cocaine, 15 pounds of marijuana and one pound of crack cocaine.

A DEA Agent said the drugs are worth nearly 24 million dollars. Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said the drug confiscation has the highest dollar value of any seizure in the county's history.

Several thousands of dollars in cash, two vehicles and several pieces of electronic equipment were also seized as a result of the search.

11 people were at the residences at the time the search warrants were served. Nine were arrested and two were detained for questioning.

James Charles Jones, Jr., James Blocker, Albertano Hernandez-Sanchez, Nichole Hogan, Phyllis Johnson, Bernie Gibson, Korey White, Robbi Hadded and Kevin Allen were all arrested and booked in the Putnam County Jail.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...0Eh3mXpKg.cspx

Slideshow
(Courtesy Putnam County Sheriff's Office) PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Nine people were arrested after investigators confiscated millions of dollars worth of drugs.
The Putnam County Drug/Vice Unit, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), North Florida H.I.D.T.A. Task Force and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) served search warrants in the 200 block of San Jose Avenue, in East Palatka.

Investigators confiscated 85 kilograms of powdered cocaine, 15 pounds of marijuana and one pound of crack cocaine.

A DEA Agent said the drugs are worth nearly 24 million dollars. Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said the drug confiscation has the highest dollar value of any seizure in the county's history.

Several thousands of dollars in cash, two vehicles and several pieces of electronic equipment were also seized as a result of the search.

11 people were at the residences at the time the search warrants were served. Nine were arrested and two were detained for questioning.

James Charles Jones, Jr., James Blocker, Albertano Hernandez-Sanchez, Nichole Hogan, Phyllis Johnson, Bernie Gibson, Korey White, Robbi Hadded and Kevin Allen were all arrested and booked in the Putnam County Jail.

That is not the person related to this case.
Name is wrong, age is wrong and race is wrong.
JONES JAMES CHARLES 11/07/1949 M B 09-01544 4/17/2009 9:30:03 PM

Slideshow

Good Grief! I live in one of the larger cities in Georgia and we don't even have these kinds of drug busts going on here. At least not all of the time. Putnam County sure has a thriving business in pharmaceuticals.

Good Grief! I live in one of the larger cities in Georgia and we don't even have these kinds of drug busts going on here. At least not all of the time. Putnam County sure has a thriving business in pharmaceuticals.

Totally OT for this thread but here's another Oxy seller arrested:

PALATKA, Fla. -- One week after five people were arrested on separate drug charges, the sheriff's office has announced yet another drug arrest in the county.

Robert Stevens, 31, faces charges of trafficking in a controlled substance 14 to 28 grams and issuing fraudulent prescriptions.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151257&catid=3

AG = Attorney General

IG = Inspector General

I believe that the person that is doing the writing is hoping that the IG will take a really close look at the way that this case is and has been handled.

So.... how's your friend's request going? Any news? tia

Does anyone know where & when Misty met the UC cop that helped to bust them dealing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back