Ron arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmm...funny how RC doesn't mention what went on IN the car.

Yes....funny. I'm guessing the vehicle was rigged with audio and video recording devices. I believe there will be text messages and recorded phone calls between the whole bunch.

Ronald- 'This is a setback in my life.' = I'm one screwed dude. jmo

He's the king of the understatement... Calling it just a setback sounds so calm and collected when you're talking about possibly facing several decades in jail, or even the rest of your life, if you die young. But he did say that he isn't afraid of jail so he's been thinking about it before. Maybe he had figured that jail might be where he'd end up sooner or later?

I love it how everybody seems to be willing to represent him for free.

Who are his attorneys now, I thought Kimball and Snyder quit?

Shoemaker and Beasley, I think... Beasley handled his divorce from Misty...

I believe Ron when he said he wasn't afraid of going to jail-- but, he said nothing about spending several decades in prison. There's a HUGE difference.

I think the boy is in denial. What are the stages of grief again?

eta: from the wiki page on the Stages of Grief--

Stages

1. Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of situations and individuals that will be left behind after death.[1]
2. Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"
Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Any individual that symbolizes life or energy is subject to projected resentment and jealousy.[1]
3. Bargaining — "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just have more time..."[1]
4. Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect oneself from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed.[1]
5. Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
This final stage comes with peace and understanding of the death that is approaching. Generally, the person in the fifth stage will want to be left alone. Additionally, feelings and physical pain may be non-existent. This stage has also been described as the end of the dying struggle.[1]

How long until we get to stage three? Hey! I seen 3!!

Good point, Quiche.

He said he had no idea how long any sentence might be.
If it's true he doesn't know, why doesn't he? Haven't his lawyers had a chance to advise him yet?

This is interesting to watch because with all the bonds dropping at such a rapid rate, if they don't lower RC's bond, I'm inclined to think he might be the one they are looking at in Haleigh's disappearance. JMO of course.

:waitasec:What ever really happen regarding the 8/2/2009 incident? Some said it was dropped and other said it was not. Reason I ask is because if Ron was out on bond regarding the charges from the 8/2/2009 incident, then his bond for his recent arrest would be revoked. Anyone know?

"SniP" Patty G

Ron was out on bond as of 8/2/2009, when he was arrested.
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...5689&IMG=49930

RC's bond for 1/20/2010
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...8544&IMG=49930

Total bond for both arrests is: $512,504.00

:waitasec:What ever really happen regarding the 8/2/2009 incident? Some said it was dropped and other said it was not. Reason I ask is because if Ron was out on bond regarding the charges from the 8/2/2009 incident, then his bond for his recent arrest would be revoked. Anyone know?

IDK MAD, but it appears that is what happened with Tommy's.... So i would think that it would happen with Ron as well.

I was checking court dockets to see if any were updated. I did not find one for Ron for this arrest. I found one for Hope and Tommy and Misty has 2 entries. Nothing new worth reporting there but I wonder why none showed up for Ron?

This is the latest entry for Donna in bold-

1/28/2010 MOTION TO WITHDRAW & APPOINT REGIONAL CONFLICT COUNSEL (RENEE PESHEK)

In looking back over RC’s arrest record in the drug business:

2002-12-12 POSSESSION OF COCAINE-NOLLE PROSEQUI

2002-12-12 POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE

2002-12-12 POSSESSION OF CANNABIS UNDER 20 GRAMS

2002-12-12 POSSESSION OF DRUG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION

2002-12-12 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

2004-11-16 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

2004-11-16 MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE

10/18/2005 - SARASOTA - POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE NO PRESC

10/18/2005 - SARASOTA - POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE NO PRESC

10/18/2005 - SARASOTA - NARCOTIC EQUIPTMENT POSS/USE

10/18/2005 - SARASOTA - VIOLATION DV INJUNCTION

10/18/2005 - SARASOTA - POSS NEW LEGEND DRUG NO PRESC.

And now this:

2010-01-20 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST

I’m thinking if and when Ronnie gets out of prison for his latest arrests, he should consider changing crimes because he’s not worth a darn in the drug business. Since he’s been caught and arrested FIFTEEN different times for drug crimes, it’s obvious he can’t get the hang of it.

Perhaps shoplifting or stealing auto tags would be more his cup of tea?

I think he actually agrees with you himself, Papa:

"This is a setback in my life...when I come out and remind me what I should be doing and not what I was doing..whatever, whatever...not what I was accused of doing"

Ron has a court date 2/18 (same as Misty) on his charges from 2/3.

In looking back over RC’s arrest record in the drug business:

And now this:

I’m thinking if and when Ronnie gets out of prison for his latest arrests, he should consider changing crimes because he’s not worth a darn in the drug business. Since he’s been caught and arrested FIFTEEN different times for drug crimes, it’s obvious he can’t get the hang of it.

Perhaps shoplifting or stealing auto tags would be more his cup of tea?

Maybe he should try rodent control?:dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe
Back