Ron arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just y'all remember now, Ron's attorney stated that Ron had prescription pain medication for his various injuries..............LOL.:dance:

LOL lone! IIRC, Ron's atty. said he took the meds for "accidental injuries" WHO talks like that and WHAT does that even mean? Are some injuries on purpose? :waitasec:

never could figure that out and I think that's why that phrase has stuck in my mind. Too funny!...

Well I go away for a bit and look what you all let happen. Somebody coulda' emailed/messaged/carrier pidgeoned/smoke signaled me for heaven's sake. :) I'm glad to see that things may be moving along in the direction of finding Haleigh. Just find her and the rest of these people can go to...sorry Kimster... can go to prison.

YES YES! No way they had the funds for a stash this size. This has been a year long set up from the get go! I am impressed.

I'm wondering just how big was the stash? I mean, if we are dealing with Oxycontin and let's just say they were 10 mg. each, how many pills are we talking about for us laymen?

If the charges are 4 Grams but less than 30 Kilograms, are we talking anywhere from a little over 400 pills to 4,000 pills? Since the charges are in the "up to 30 Kilograms" category, I'm thinking it isn't on the low side.

Where are the drugs coming from? I know there were a couple of robberies recently around that area. This one in particular jumped out at me and I wonder if they ever caught the man?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/money/onyourside/amarosarmy/news-article.aspx?storyid=149991&catid=3

PALATKA, Fla. -- A man who police said robbed a Winn-Dixie pharmacy over the weekend is still at large.

The thief took 1,300 OxyContin pills from the store on State Road 19 around 9:30 Sunday morning, according to Asst. Chief James Griffith of Palatka Police.

(full story at the link)

So Ron (if convicted on all counts) will be almost 70 when he gets out?

and if he only serves one 25 year sentence then he will be 51 when he gets out right?

So it lists his grandmother's address on his fcso photo booking doc. Is that grounds then to serve a warrant on GGM's place?

I'm wondering just how big was the stash? I mean, if we are dealing with Oxycontin and let's just say they were 10 mg. each, how many pills are we talking about for us laymen?

If the charges are 4 Grams but less than 30 Kilograms, are we talking anywhere from a little over 400 pills to 4,000 pills? Since the charges are in the "up to 30 Kilograms" category, I'm thinking it isn't on the low side.

Where are the drugs coming from? I know there were a couple of robberies recently around that area. This one in particular jumped out at me and I wonder if they ever caught the man?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/money/onyourside/amarosarmy/news-article.aspx?storyid=149991&catid=3

PALATKA, Fla. -- A man who police said robbed a Winn-Dixie pharmacy over the weekend is still at large.

The thief took 1,300 OxyContin pills from the store on State Road 19 around 9:30 Sunday morning, according to Asst. Chief James Griffith of Palatka Police.

(full story at the link)

Maybe they should play Ron's voice for this employee who dealt with the robbery to see if she recognize's it ...:)

Maybe they should play Ron's voice for this employee who dealt with the robbery to see if she recognize's it ...:)

"He left the store with the drugs in a black plastic bag and got into a dark colored Nissan Pathfinder with a white sticker on the back window."

This is from the linked story on 1st Coast News.

Have we seen any photos of a vehicle like this anywhere?

GMA loves Nissans.....LOL...but they are both red. The KIA is also red. It's been nine months now though. Time for some car changing again.

I think TN had/has a Pathfinder but I also think that was red.

surely LE would pull up all Nissan pathfinders registrations and sort out dark colored and go from there. When a pharmacy is robbed does that go to state police? FBI?

"He left the store with the drugs in a black plastic bag and got into a dark colored Nissan Pathfinder with a white sticker on the back window."

This is from the linked story on 1st Coast News.

Have we seen any photos of a vehicle like this anywhere?
Dark red, maybe? Whoever it belongs to probably tried to remove the window sticker by now but there could be some residue left or evidence a sticker had been on the rear window. I can't help but think the robbery is connected to the drug bust. The drugs RC/MC/etc were selling had to come from somewhere. MOO

The way they seem to go through vehicles, who knows?

A dark colored vehicle would be the perfect cover since they do seem to favor red and white. ;)

Did LE ever release any kind surveillance photo or footage?
jmo - there might be a reason.

So is the longest Ron has ever been in jail??? Good.

Don't know if this has been posted yet...

"Cummings had a brief first appearance hearing by video before Judge Sharon Atack at the Flagler County Courthouse on Thursday morning. Atack ordered bail for Cummings set at $500,000."

"She asked Cummings if he had any money for an attorney. Cummings said no but that he has two lawyers and did not need a public defender."

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Local/newFLAG02012210.htm

He has two attorneys ?

So, Ron was just in the wrong place at the wrong time (during all three drug deals ?)...

Cummings, 26, said the assertion was made after he was grabbed Wednesday evening after he stopped at a convenience store on U.S. 17 south of Palatka in San Mateo. When Cummings came out of the store after buying a pack of cigarettes he said he was called over to a car by a man he knew.

When he climbed in, his ex-wife, Misty Croslin, 18, was also inside.

When Cummings got out of the car, officers from state agencies and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office swarmed in and arrested him and Croslin on charges of trafficking in prescription pills. Cummings said he was thrown on the ground, handcuffed and told there was a warrant for his arrest.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest

Some interesting snips from the article:

......Cummings said he was thrown on the ground, handcuffed and told there was a warrant for his arrest.

......he was fingerprinted in Putnam County and taken directly to the Flagler County jail, where he is in what he described as a solitary cell with a toilet-sink combination unit, bunk and mirror.

.....Cummings said he is housed in a cell alone and that there are no other inmates nearby.

.....The door to the cell is solid with a narrow pass-through for food. When he uses the phone, it is handed through the slot, he said.

.....Cummings wouldn’t discuss the drug charges other than to say he thinks he will go to prison.

.....“I’m going to prison,” he said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest

Sounds like he might be rethinking the sign on the truck window.

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.

DAH...........
and websites are up now to defend Ron!

He is never guilty, in this interview he claims he was in the store and came out, saw a friend and was arrested. Of course, Misty was in the car with the friend first and he was basically just saying hello. He is good at feigning non involvement in these matters. He even denies that he paid for Misty's tattoo ! What a coward. He couldn't distance himself more from Misty if he tried.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back