Ron C. # 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how can you berate a neighbor for not calling LE immediately, for all she new it was a newspaper.....and yet you defend, over and over every indiscretion Ronald has made with a simple poor Ron? Just my opinion
After all of this (especially the arrest) being in the newspaper and on all the local stations...are you going to tell me that she thought Ronald would be delivering a newspaper out of the kindness of his heart to that particular mailbox?!

I'm a big fan of mobster history and documentaries. Loved Godfather and the Sopranos as well as read a lot of factual stories on mobsters lives. Usually a headless rat is left as a warning to keep your mouth shut or you could suffer the same fate as the rat. It can also be interpreted as a threat for bringing in LE.

I find this all very childish behavior in my opinion. If you are out to hurt someone, you don't warn them with something like this, you just hurt them. I think this just shows once again that Ron doesn't face things head on, no pun intended to the rat...LOL.

Well it makes sense to put the dead, headless rat, in the mailbox on Saturday night, because Sunday there is no mail, So do you think the brother found it, or the mail person on Monday delivering mail? Oh that would be so upsetting....

I would hope these people could just stop, it is disgraceful with her Birthday coming up and all the nice things planed in her honor. People please, just stop!

I'm w lonetraveler (remember in Godfather when Woltz awoke screaming beside the bloody head of his prized racehorse...) I think it shows RC will go to extreme lengths to threaten, intimidate and control. And I don't give a rat's behind if it's a headless horse or a headless rat, message is the same.

And God forbid a child opened the mailbox :rolleyes: Yes, RC if you did this, please stop, and consider the children.

:parrot:

Well it makes sense to put the dead, headless rat, in the mailbox on Saturday night, because Sunday there is no mail, So do you think the brother found it, or the mail person on Monday delivering mail? Oh that would be so upsetting....

If the neighbor really saw something like that happen, I'm sure she let the family and police know immediately. If she's so brave, why would she keep it to herself and not even alert her neighbors?

Why do you say they are "independent"? I thought it was a neighbor of the Croslin family?

And interesting she's willing to risk it....makes me think he's not nearly as scary as they are trying to make out.

It may be what she's really willing to risk is "making false statement to police" charges.

She must have been at the Let's Frame Ron meeting? The one with the Croslin family, the police, the FBI, the crime lab, the neighbor.... can't wait to see who else is in on this.

Ron runs into more unscrupulous people than anyone I have ever seen. It must be really hard on him.

And you are correct. The neighbor COULD be mistaken if it took place at midnight.

What kind of lighting was there in front of the house? Near the mailbox? Is there a street light? Where was the woman? In her house across the street or next door? Was she out for a midnight stroll? Did she happen to get a tag number?

Did she call LE immediately? If she saw a person she thought to be Ronald putting "something" in a mailbox of a person he just had a physical altercation with...it would be an emergency, imo. Where is the 911 call? Can't wait to hear it!!

Don't forget she saw Ron Cummings' truck go by first and then it came back by and the rat was put into the mailbox. I guess he had to check to make sure noone was outside the house first.

you know I shocked too by the latest.......one question and I've asked it before.....first you need to get past Rons documented police record....the long list with little consequences.....then him fathering 2 children for sure and maybe another.....both with underage girls.....then he finally decides on doing the morally right thing and get married.....oooops she too is underage.......the boy has a history of anger problems .....fighting....just recently and now this......and for the last 6 months he's been focused on finding his lost daughter.......well almost focused except for the tattoo run, the marriage, the tv circuit.......now in the last 5 months how many searches has he done, how many flyers has he handed out ?

How do you defend anything he does?

After all of this (especially the arrest) being in the newspaper and on all the local stations...are you going to tell me that she thought Ronald would be delivering a newspaper out of the kindness of his heart to that particular mailbox?!

thanks for that reply, you just acknowleged that causing harm is not out of the realm for Ron, who you defend and sympathize with every chance you get

If the neighbor really saw something like that happen, I'm sure she let the family and police know immediately. If she's so brave, why would she keep it to herself and not even alert her neighbors?

Cause she doesn't live with violent lunatics who would put a headless rat in a mailbox and thought it could be something like written communication? Not everyone sees someone they KNOW and thinks wow I bet he drove over here with a decapitated rodent and is putting it in Hank's mailbox to torment/threaten/make a statement. And if it isn't a rodent I bet it is a pipebomb!

Does that sound even semi plausible to you? That she thought that instead of he was leaving a note? A note from his wife to her family? A copy of her request for protection? If he had been doing that and she had called the police she would be out to get him in your eyes anyway.

Besides, I thought Ron was an upstanding member of the community, great dad, great husband, defender of his home, why in the world would she think he was up to no good?

I seriously doubt if the neighbor would think that Ron was delivering newspapers. I haven't seen detail regarding any interaction between the Croslins and the neighbor concerning the neighbor's statement. I'm sure the entire story will come out eventually. All I can say is that Ron better hope that nothing happens to Hank Jr. right now.

Anything to do with the mailbox is a Federal Crime and dealt with by Federal Prosecutors. We will see if they decide to prosecute or they agree to combine the charges with the assault and burglary charges. Thankfully there is an independent witness who appears willing to risk going forward against Ronald Cummings. Wonder if behavior like this is why Crystal may have thought the call about HaLeigh was a prank? Although I do not view witness intimidation and animal abuse as a prank. It is a crime.

ITA. It's no "prank," it's mail tampering and witness intimidation both of which are punishable by the law.

LOL...And who would Ron like to threaten and throw blame on should we start with that list ? :)

The only list we need is the neverending excuses... they honestly need a thread to themselves, maybe an entire forum...

I'm going to take a guess and say it was because the eye witness identified Ronald Cummings and his vehicle. Of course, if the second person was interviewed by the police, I am at a loss as to why that person's name wasn't released, as well. Could it be that, since the passenger wasn't identified as having put something into the mailbox, that person's name is protected? I mean, that person isn't stated as having (ALLEGEDLY) perpetrated an act which could be reasonably perceived as intimidation, not to mention a federal crime by using the mailbox, only Ronald was identified as having done so.

N/k debs, I wouldn't want my name released either... :eek:

So, you are totally discarding the statement from the eye witness who is a neighbor? Why would this person make a false statement to the police? Oh, maybe the neighbor is helping Crystal? Just to make Ron look worse that he already does?

Clearly it's Crystal behind this, she trained this battle-hardened little insurgent to leap tall bounds and, just before prayers for purification, decapitate itself.

:parrot:

It is a small town, Misty and Ron have probably been at the HJr's place before. According to the article she saw Ron's truck, saw Ron driving, saw Ron put something in the mailbox. Whether she called 911, called Hank, or went back to bed and mentioned it after she found it was a dead rat are all reasonable responses.

If I saw someone putting something in my neighbors mailbox I wouldn't give it two thoughts. My nosy neighbor would be knocking on my door asap.

This is not your neighbor we are talking about. The fact that Ron allegedly assaulted this guy was all over the press and she says it was Ron that went to the house and put something in the mailbox. Do you really think it's correct to compare you and your neighbor's situation to this one?

It makes incredible sense if you consider the POSSIBILITY that Hank2 may have some information that Ronald does not want him to reveal and it is a desperate enough situation in Ronald's mind to resort to such tactics in order to ensure Hank2's silence.

You have to admit that the beatdown on Hank2 didn't really keep him quiet. He got away from GGMS's house and called the police, and even in the official report stated he wanted someone to go over there to check on Misty's welfare.

Thanks for the timeline, btw Shaymus....It really helps to see how rapidly this latest allegation happened after the beatdown.
If Hank2 has some secret information about Ron, then I would think he would have spilled this to LE right after the big fight. Why would intimidation by Ron be necessary now? I think something is fishy about the rat story - don't know what. But it's hard to believe someone would pick midnight, which is not very late for a Saturday) on a brightly lit night, in an easily identifiable vehicle to leave a "warning" message. 4 am on a dark weekday night, maybe.

BS! The woman obviously knows what is going on here since she lives in the mh park. She didn't know if it was a pipebomb or a dead rat unless she actually saw the rat which I doubt she could make out from a distance. For her not to report it immediately to LE is very suspicious, imo. If it was a pipebomb and she said nothing until the next day...then she ran the risk of someone possibly getting killed if it exploded.

This is a serious case. It isn't a game. A little girl is missing, her father was arrested for supposedly beating up the guy, and now a woman says she saw this whole incident...but didn't think it was important enough to call 911 in the middle of the night?! Not buying it. They didn't question him until the next day which tells me that she did not call LE that night. I think LE would have taken it more seriously and paid him a visit pronto.

:clap::clap::clap:

Excellent post!

It makes incredible sense if you consider the POSSIBILITY that Hank2 may have some information that Ronald does not want him to reveal and it is a desperate enough situation in Ronald's mind to resort to such tactics in order to ensure Hank2's silence.

You have to admit that the beatdown on Hank2 didn't really keep him quiet. He got away from GGMS's house and called the police, and even in the official report stated he wanted someone to go over there to check on Misty's welfare.

Thanks for the timeline, btw Shaymus....It really helps to see how rapidly this latest allegation happened after the beatdown.

Can you explain why Hank is holding off on telling police this important information? Maybe he wants to take his myspace down first?

Don't forget she saw Ron Cummings' truck go by first and then it came back by and the rat was put into the mailbox. I guess he had to check to make sure noone was outside the house first.
Was she sitting at her window watching for him to come by twice? Interesting. So she sat there and waited...then she waited before calling LE. Evidently, she wasn't very concerned about her neighbor's wellbeing and it never entered her mind that this man she named as Ronald isn't supposed to be there sneaking around at midnight, imo.

Oh, wait...who finally called LE? Since I didn't read the article...was it her or was it Tommy? :waitasec:

I don't see that she would be worried about filing a false report. No one can say a truck didn't come by and a guy got out to leave the rat. She can always come back with...it looked like him to me. That is not a false report since there is no way to dispute her claim. It would simply be a case of mistaken identity and she wouldn't be charged with anything, imo.

It sounds as if Ron is becoming rapidly unhinged. I wonder if Misty is getting worried about her own safety and the next call she makes wont be to her parents but to LE. I have a feeling that all hell is going to break loose and we might have the answer to what happened to Haleigh very soon.

Cause she doesn't live with violent lunatics who would put a headless rat in a mailbox and thought it could be something like written communication? Not everyone sees someone they KNOW and thinks wow I bet he drove over here with a decapitated rodent and is putting it in Hank's mailbox to torment/threaten/make a statement. And if it isn't a rodent I bet it is a pipebomb!

Does that sound even semi plausible to you? That she thought that instead of he was leaving a note? A note from his wife to her family? A copy of her request for protection? If he had been doing that and she had called the police she would be out to get him in your eyes anyway.

Besides, I thought Ron was an upstanding member of the community, great dad, great husband, defender of his home, why in the world would she think

he was up to no good?

The thing I don't find even remotely plausible, is how many people are willing to blindly believe things said by people they don't even know. Ever heard of cross-examination? Maybe we should just get rid of it, because "witnesses" never lie, do they?

And how you can blindly believe everything from a guy who has marijuana leaves flashing in the background of his children's pics, is absolutely mind boggling to me.

If this goes to hearing, I'll be interested to see this "witness" cross examined.

---
I think it is a great time for LE to bring Hank Jr. in for an another question and answer session about the night that Haleigh disappeared. Maybe Hank Jr. feels that he might need protection right now. Ron might think that since the family is feuding that some "family secrets" may be in jeopardy of exposure.

Can you explain why Hank is holding off on telling police this important information? Maybe he wants to take his myspace down first?

Nope. I can't. Can you explain why Misty and Ronald are holding off talking to LE? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB