Ron C. # 11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure looks like him on the video more than in the photos. He does say, "appreciate it" and the man on the left responds with something like, "You take care." and then he says, "We will."...I think.

Where are all these photos of Ronald coming out of court and why haven't we seen them? Do we know the court decision yet?
The man actually says, *Come by and see me*, and the other person (that I don`t think is Ron), says *We will*

His voice is totally different than Ron`s....I have listened to it with headphones on and it makes a huge difference.

1. NO tattoos on the arms
2. NO watch on left arm
3. NO white bracelet on right arm
4. His arms and torso are too long.

My granddaughter just listed these differences...and asked me to type them for her. She is a pretty good sleuther I think...

Well.........some see stress as a factor, and some see drugs. At least we can all agree he has lost weight. I'm sorry, I guess I am a cold hearted person....the only person that I can feel sympathy for in this whole mess is Haleigh.

The man actually says, *Come by and see me*, and the other person (that I don`t think is Ron), says *We will*

His voice is totally different than Ron`s....I have listened to it with headphones on and it makes a huge difference.

I agree-I heard the same thing-I use Sony earphones-great sound quality and only $9.99 at Wal-Mart. Matter of fact I just bought more today for the kids' Ipod and DS-they keep swiping mine-grrrrr-lol!

At this link the video is a bit bigger-Ron has a tattoo left arm above elbow and right arm below elbow-can't see any on this guy-it's not Ron.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/

It looks like Ronald but he doesn't look well, in my opinion.

Yes, that's Ron. He really does look sick. He is as skinny as a stick. I feel so bad for him. He can't be taking very good care of himself but that is understandable. I would probably be out of my mind by now if Haleigh was my daughter.

I don't know if the pic is RC or not - it sure looks like him in the video. In the pics coming out of jail he has to hold up his pants as he walks and he isnt standing at the same angle. I can look for the quote by someone who said they hugged him and he is nothing but skin and bones at this point. IMO He has lost a tremendous amount of weight and he wasn't a b big guy to begin with.

My vision is terrible but if you enlarge and lighten the photo there is color down the left forearm and also just below the right shirtsleeve. Is there a pic of Ron's tats handy?

Gosh, we do argue over the silliest things here. LOL It is photo! There will be more and hopefully they will name him. :)

Ron C has tattoos on both arms..And IMHO he isn't as tall as the man in that video..
Ron C's arms and his torso aren't that long either..
Did someone photoshop that picture?
And IF the answer is Yes, will someone please explain WHY?

Gosh, we do argue over the silliest things here. LOL It is photo! There will be more and hopefully they will name him. :)
Yeah, Want to hear something even funnier? I took a page out of Busy`s book and called FirstCoastNews. THEY don`t even know if it`s him or not! LOL..

I spoke with a gentleman named Chris and he says, *It sure looks like him, but do you know how many tall, skinny guys with short brown hair were out there that day?*
He also said that they didn't talk to anyone there because they are always tight lipped and don't respond anyway. :bang:

*SIGH*

Different cameras. Different angles. Different lighting. Different results.

The photo never made it to photoshop, imo. LOL If so, they should have added some weight to that skinny fella! It came off the video as a snapshot looks like to me.

Thanks, Badme. Hey...you tried!

Ron C has tattoos on both arms..And IMHO he isn't as tall as the man in that video..
Ron C's arms and his torso aren't that long either..
Did someone photoshop that picture?
And IF the answer is Yes, will someone please explain WHY?
Photoshopped? LMAO. Did you look at video that the picture was taking from on first coast news? Someone did a screenshot of the video.

Ron is 6ft something, that isn't short.

OK, just because it`s in my nosy and picky nature, I kept studying and looking and examining and driving myself insane with this picture! LOL..

Anyway...I changed my mind. It`s him...Why, you ask? There is one thing that totally stands out and cannot be changed and that is a person`s ears. Check it out. Note the top of his ears and the shape especially.

2uh1tm9.jpg

ronears.jpg

I hope Ron is getting a lot of support from family, friends and his pastor. I can't imagine what he's been going through.
Oh, he sure seems to be. Lots of family support for him.

Not sure about the pastor or friends. He's mentioned he doesn't have many friends.

The link in the article above (I didn't quote it for space) does not work.

I found it by searching First Coast News for "Marie Griffis".

Regarding Marie's statement about Ron Cummings, here is what the article says without being cut:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010
I totally agree with Marie.

Seems Ronald is able to ignore a lot of things: Mainly that his wife has a problem with the truth.
Exactly!!

Unfortunately for Rj, it won't end. Marie's hatred runs deep and so does her revenge, imo. She is one of those people who never lets anything go with anyone, imo. Get on her bad side and you are there for life. God forbid anyone cross her. People talk about GGS being a rough gal, but GGS isn't vindictive like Marie, imo.
I am one of those people too. Mess with one of my babies and I'll never forgive you for it.

Marie is a very strong lady, I have lots of admiration for her.

RC has a large tattoo on the inside of his right forearm. I don't see one on the skinny guy in the First Coast video.

MCTAT-1.jpg

Tatto.jpg

OK, I give up then! LOL...Me and my nosy and picky self forgot the tats. That pic in the search video is so horrible and grainy I couldn`t tell....

Pfffft....
It`s him or it isn`t him, how`s that? LMAOPMP! :crazy:

Oh, he sure seems to be. Lots of family support for him.

Not sure about the pastor or friends. He's mentioned he doesn't have many friends.

I totally agree with Marie.

Exactly!!

I am one of those people too. Mess with one of my babies and I'll never forgive you for it.

Marie is a very strong lady, I have lots of admiration for her.

I haven't read all the post yet, but I go with you Snooks on this! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez